Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katrina
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

Venue Recommendations in the Gta?

Katrina, on January 16, 2022 at 21:36 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Hello all! I am having such a hard time finding the perfect venue for my June 2023 wedding. I started off with a huge list of venues i loved and most either didn’t have my date available or the capacity of people were too small. We plan to have about 250 people & want an outdoor feel wedding.

See here’s the issue - I am picky when it comes to what I want for the ceremony/reception. I amnot a fan of the tent look and also not a fan of open area in case of rain, bugs, etc. I have been eyeing a few places that have a “conservatory” that's inside but gives an outside feel with the glass walls/ceilings. So far i have visited a few venues and they were far too new, to have an idea of what we wanted.
If you have any suggestions of similar venues or any top venues that you have been to/had your wedding, please let me know!

7 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on January 30, 2022 at 13:41
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Katrina,

We found an amazing spot for our October 2023 wedding right on the lake In Port Credit- great pricing, super accommodating and Marlene is so easy to work with...

• Jasmine
    Frequent user July 2022 Ontario
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am trying to find venue too for july 2022 but everything is booked or expensive!!! do you have good idea?

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Heureux de pouvoir vous aider Emmanuelle.
  • Emmanuelle
    Beginner November 2022 Ontario
    Emmanuelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cc ma belle je me marie cette année et les demandes à toronto concernant les salles il y en a beaucoup que j’ai vu

• Emmanuelle
    Beginner November 2022 Ontario
    Emmanuelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Merci ma belle ça va possiblement m’aider aussi,

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Katrina,
    I had a family friend that used this site called Event Source that they were able to review venues according by to available dates and types of venues you’re looking for. Try it to see if it works for you to find more specific venues on your wedding date.
    https://www.eventsource.ca/venues/wedding-venues

Wishing you all the best in your wedding planning.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you check out Spencer at the Waterfront?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics