Skip to main content
Kim
Kim

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia · From August 2020

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share... View more

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share with all of you! My style is very out of the box (hate flowers and anything green at a wedding), so planning has been a bit of a challenge. Any help is appreciated!

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2022

689days 22hrs
C
Ring Bearer and flower girl
Cc, On August 10, 2022 at 09:23

So our 3 sons are our ring Bearers and our daughter is the flower girl. We want to give them a gift but I'm actually feeling limited for ideas I'm not to struck on the Ring security badge and plus my...

Vinod, thursday 18-Aug-22 3
Micaela
Wine Options!
Micaela, On August 10, 2022 at 18:38

Hi everyone! I need help picking out a domestic red and white wine to serve at my wedding reception. I'm not a big wine drinker but my family is! I only like rosé haha. What kind of wines did you guys...

Hank, wednesday 10-Aug-22 2
Meghan
Day of gifts for bridesmaids
Meghan, On August 3, 2022 at 15:56

Hey all, i need some idea for gift ideas for your bridesmaids for the day of wedding. I've already bought my girls and I matching Pjs i'm also getting them all a bracelet to wear and i'm obviously...

Vinod, friday 26-Aug-22 7
Melanie
Engagement ring on wedding day
Melanie, On August 3, 2022 at 14:21

What did everyone do with their engagement rings on their wedding day? Specifically during the ceremony! Did you wear it on your right hand, not wear it all?

Dessa, tuesday 9-Aug-22 8 1
Rachel
rsvp Frustration
Rachel, On August 3, 2022 at 11:06

Everyone is trying to invite their sister's hamster's uncle's mechanic as their plus one, asking to "keep me posted" weeks after the RSVP-by date, swapping out their addressed invitations to their...

Elizabeth12, saturday 8-Oct-22 13
Kelsey
Satin bridal and wedding party robes!
Kelsey, On July 20, 2022 at 15:06

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations on good quality satin robes! Would be a hugeeee help! I would also need plus sizes too.

Kim, thursday 21-Jul-22 7
C
Program and fan!
Caitlin, On July 21, 2022 at 13:24

Made our own program/fans for my middle of August wedding at my family cottage on the beach. I wasn't going to make them but love that during our bonfire we can burn them instead of tossing them....

Stephanie, thursday 21-Jul-22 6
Danielle
First Dance
Danielle, On July 19, 2022 at 19:27

What was/is going to be your first dance song and how did you choose it? We went back and forth on a few - Lyrics were really important to us. We thought we had picked one then Callum Scott released...

Ashleigh, monday 19-Sep-22 19 1
Whitney
Best undergarments?
Whitney, On July 5, 2022 at 21:33

My dress has a very low back and a low v front neckline. I’ve already bought a bodysuit and the cups were too big, but the back was low enough. I bought a different bra because the back straps were...

Stephanie, friday 15-Jul-22 5
C
Speeches?
Carine, On June 22, 2022 at 13:51

I was at my good friends wedding last Saturday and I found the dinner portion long. Between every course they would have someone say a speech, most of them we could not understand because they mumbled...

Carine, tuesday 5-Jul-22 26
Yami
Splurge, Save & Toss
Yami, On June 14, 2022 at 16:07

I want to know which parts of the wedding are you splurging on, and which ones will you toss or save on? We’re “splurging” on the food and photographer and “saving” on the florals and stationery!...

Vinod, monday 4-Jul-22 55 1
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On June 1, 2022 at 12:09

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away are you until the big day!! My fiance and I are 67 days away!!! After...

Amanda, tuesday 20-Sep-22 213 4
Stefany
Emergency kit
Stefany, On June 16, 2022 at 17:51

Any suggestions on what your bride emergency kit should have in it?

Rebecca, sunday 3-Jul-22 9
Kara
June 18 couples- how are you this week?!
Kara, On June 14, 2022 at 08:05

The day is coming quickly!!! How are you all doing? Are you nervous? Excited? Stressed? I’m all of the above! Can’t believe it’s finally here… Just working on a lot of last minute things the next few...

Rebecca, wednesday 15-Jun-22 6
E
Who pays for bridesmaids dresses/hair/makeup?
Ebony, On June 12, 2022 at 23:11

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if you brides are paying for your bridesmaids dresses and their hair/makeup? If not, how did you tell them? I’m not really sure what the norm is Thanks!!!

Kaitlin, monday 7-Aug-23 20
C
How old does the old item have to be?
Carine, On June 6, 2022 at 10:21

Hello Brides, So many questions, I'm over thinking right now. Does anyone know how old does the item have to be for it to be considered the something old? My mom who's no longer with us has a ring...

Angel, thursday 7-Jul-22 41
Amanda
Photographers. One or Two Shooters?
Amanda, On June 7, 2022 at 21:39

Every wedding has so many little moments to capture 📷 From getting ready shots to your guests cutting loose on the dance floor. You want to make sure your photographer catches them all! Are you...

Amanda, thursday 21-Jul-22 29 1
Malyssa
Engagement Photoshoot
Malyssa, On June 10, 2022 at 11:49

We had our complimentary engagement photoshoot a few weekends ago and we finally got our pictures back! We couldn't believe how easy it was to work with our photographer. Having only had a chat with...

Lissa, sunday 26-Jun-22 12
A
Vivid wedding dreams
Alyx, On June 4, 2022 at 12:42

… anyone else getting crazy vivid wedding dreams yet? 😳 Every single night I’ve had wild dreams , some of them I won’t even say lol but one night I had a dream I forgot to get my lip waxed and I had a...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Jul-22 7 1
Kelsey
Bride to Be outfits
Kelsey, On June 4, 2022 at 19:54

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see what people are planning on wearing to showers, bachelorettes, rehearsal dinners?! There are so many events and I'm struggling with what to wear. Ideas are...

Amanda, thursday 9-Jun-22 16
Kim
End of evening cleanup
Kim, On June 1, 2022 at 01:39

I just thought of this today, almost 3 weeks out; who/how did you have all items packed up at the end of the evening? Things such as gifts, the remaining wedding cake and any centerpieces. How do...

MountcifYicaKQ, thursday 9-Jun-22 9
Kelsey
Songs/music?
Kelsey, On May 16, 2022 at 14:33

What songs are you using? Processional for bridesmaids and bride (if different) Signing of the registerRecessionalEntrance song to receptionFirst danceFather/daughter danceMother/son danceCutting of...

Derek, monday 23-May-22 9
Vicky
Crunch Time - tips?
Vicky, On May 18, 2022 at 14:33

Hello all you stellar WeddingWire folx! With about 3.5 months until I finally say "I do" to my dream man, I am starting to feel the pressure! We've got everything booked except our bartender (I am...

Carine, saturday 21-May-22 8
Brett
Honeymoon Help
Brett, On March 14, 2022 at 11:18

Hello, I am still confirming plans for a honeymoon in August! Where are other couples going?

Darbi, monday 25-Apr-22 23 1
Malyssa
Bridal Party Numbers - What's yours?
Malyssa, On March 30, 2022 at 12:23

Happy Wednesday folks! Something you need to consider when planning your wedding is how many people you'll have in your party! There is no right or wrong answer here, so.... How many people do you...

Rachay, tuesday 3-May-22 32 1
Jessa
Question about wedding party attire
Jessa, On March 4, 2022 at 23:19

So my fiancé and I asked all of our siblings to be in our wedding party. My mom snapped because she got upset that my almost 18 year old brother (a groomsman) was expected to pay for his own suit. She...

Kim, monday 21-Mar-22 19
Lindsay
Dilemma
Lindsay, On March 20, 2022 at 23:15

Hey everyone! So I have a dilemma, my sister in law to be wants to have both her kids (one that doesn’t exist yet) and one we already have for a flower girl for our wedding and it got me so stressed...

Mandy, tuesday 29-Mar-22 18
Malyssa
Bachelorette Ideas
Malyssa, On March 17, 2022 at 13:30

Hi folks, Something that has been on my mind lately (as I have not much else to plan lol) is my bachelorette. Original I just said, lets go up to the mountains (we live in south AB) so would be easy...

KELLY, sunday 20-Mar-22 24
Amanda
Canada will scrap pre-arrival Covid testing rule for vaccinated travelers April 1st 2022
Amanda, On March 17, 2022 at 14:17

For couples that are looking at Honeymoon destinations! Good news from the Federal government for anyone coming back into Canada "Starting April 1, vaccinated travelers won’t need to track down a...

Amanda, saturday 19-Mar-22 8
Samantha
Wine for wedding
Samantha, On March 13, 2022 at 19:50

Hello! We get to choose and buy our own alcohol for our wedding and I am wondering if anyone has a white or red they love and is inexpensive (as we will be buying many bottle). The wedding is on...

Patty, monday 14-Aug-23 11
Kim
Bridesmaid's dress doesn't fit anymore
Kim, On March 7, 2022 at 18:42

Before I say anything I'd regret, I'd like some help finding options. I've been asking both of my bridesmaids recently if they've tried on their bridesmaids dresses at all recently to ensure they fit...

Savannah, tuesday 8-Mar-22 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics