Skip to main content
Kim
Kim

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia · From August 2020

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share... View more

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share with all of you! My style is very out of the box (hate flowers and anything green at a wedding), so planning has been a bit of a challenge. Any help is appreciated!

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2022

4days 22hrs
Carine
Speeches?
Carine, On June 22, 2022 at 13:51

I was at my good friends wedding last Saturday and I found the dinner portion long. Between every course they would have someone say a speech, most of them we could not understand because they mumbled...

Rebecca, tuesday 28-Jun-22 25
Yami
Splurge, Save & Toss
Yami, On June 14, 2022 at 16:07

I want to know which parts of the wedding are you splurging on, and which ones will you toss or save on? We’re “splurging” on the food and photographer and “saving” on the florals and stationery!...

Yami, tuesday 28-Jun-22 54 1
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On June 1, 2022 at 12:09

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away are you until the big day!! My fiance and I are 67 days away!!! After...

Amanda, yesterday at 14:00 198 4
Stefany
Emergency kit
Stefany, On June 16, 2022 at 17:51

Any suggestions on what your bride emergency kit should have in it?

Rebecca, friday 17-Jun-22 6
Kara
June 18 couples- how are you this week?!
Kara, On June 14, 2022 at 08:05

The day is coming quickly!!! How are you all doing? Are you nervous? Excited? Stressed? I’m all of the above! Can’t believe it’s finally here… Just working on a lot of last minute things the next few...

Rebecca, wednesday 15-Jun-22 6
E
Who pays for bridesmaids dresses/hair/makeup?
Ebony, On June 12, 2022 at 23:11

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if you brides are paying for your bridesmaids dresses and their hair/makeup? If not, how did you tell them? I’m not really sure what the norm is Thanks!!!

Derek, 13 hours ago 17
Carine
How old does the old item have to be?
Carine, On June 6, 2022 at 10:21

Hello Brides, So many questions, I'm over thinking right now. Does anyone know how old does the item have to be for it to be considered the something old? My mom who's no longer with us has a ring...

Stephanie, wednesday 15-Jun-22 32
Amanda
Photographers. One or Two Shooters?
Amanda, On June 7, 2022 at 21:39

Every wedding has so many little moments to capture 📷 From getting ready shots to your guests cutting loose on the dance floor. You want to make sure your photographer catches them all! Are you...

Scarlett, yesterday at 08:18 23 1
Malyssa
Engagement Photoshoot
Malyssa, On June 10, 2022 at 11:49

We had our complimentary engagement photoshoot a few weekends ago and we finally got our pictures back! We couldn't believe how easy it was to work with our photographer. Having only had a chat with...

Lissa, sunday 26-Jun-22 12
Alyx
Vivid wedding dreams
Alyx, On June 4, 2022 at 12:42

… anyone else getting crazy vivid wedding dreams yet? 😳 Every single night I’ve had wild dreams , some of them I won’t even say lol but one night I had a dream I forgot to get my lip waxed and I had a...

Alyx, saturday 11-Jun-22 6 1
Kelsey
Bride to Be outfits
Kelsey, On June 4, 2022 at 19:54

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see what people are planning on wearing to showers, bachelorettes, rehearsal dinners?! There are so many events and I'm struggling with what to wear. Ideas are...

Amanda, thursday 9-Jun-22 16
Kim
End of evening cleanup
Kim, On June 1, 2022 at 01:39

I just thought of this today, almost 3 weeks out; who/how did you have all items packed up at the end of the evening? Things such as gifts, the remaining wedding cake and any centerpieces. How do...

MountcifYicaKQ, thursday 9-Jun-22 9
Kelsey
Songs/music?
Kelsey, On May 16, 2022 at 14:33

What songs are you using? Processional for bridesmaids and bride (if different) Signing of the registerRecessionalEntrance song to receptionFirst danceFather/daughter danceMother/son danceCutting of...

Derek, monday 23-May-22 9
Vicky
Crunch Time - tips?
Vicky, On May 18, 2022 at 14:33

Hello all you stellar WeddingWire folx! With about 3.5 months until I finally say "I do" to my dream man, I am starting to feel the pressure! We've got everything booked except our bartender (I am...

Carine, saturday 21-May-22 8
Brett
Honeymoon Help
Brett, On March 14, 2022 at 11:18

Hello, I am still confirming plans for a honeymoon in August! Where are other couples going?

Darbi, monday 25-Apr-22 23 1
Malyssa
Bridal Party Numbers - What's yours?
Malyssa, On March 30, 2022 at 12:23

Happy Wednesday folks! Something you need to consider when planning your wedding is how many people you'll have in your party! There is no right or wrong answer here, so.... How many people do you...

Rachay, tuesday 3-May-22 32 1
Jessa
Question about wedding party attire
Jessa, On March 4, 2022 at 23:19

So my fiancé and I asked all of our siblings to be in our wedding party. My mom snapped because she got upset that my almost 18 year old brother (a groomsman) was expected to pay for his own suit. She...

Kim, monday 21-Mar-22 19
Lindsay
Dilemma
Lindsay, On March 20, 2022 at 23:15

Hey everyone! So I have a dilemma, my sister in law to be wants to have both her kids (one that doesn’t exist yet) and one we already have for a flower girl for our wedding and it got me so stressed...

Mandy, tuesday 29-Mar-22 18
Malyssa
Bachelorette Ideas
Malyssa, On March 17, 2022 at 13:30

Hi folks, Something that has been on my mind lately (as I have not much else to plan lol) is my bachelorette. Original I just said, lets go up to the mountains (we live in south AB) so would be easy...

KELLY, sunday 20-Mar-22 24
Amanda
Canada will scrap pre-arrival Covid testing rule for vaccinated travelers April 1st 2022
Amanda, On March 17, 2022 at 14:17

For couples that are looking at Honeymoon destinations! Good news from the Federal government for anyone coming back into Canada "Starting April 1, vaccinated travelers won’t need to track down a...

Amanda, saturday 19-Mar-22 8
Samantha
Wine for wedding
Samantha, On March 13, 2022 at 19:50

Hello! We get to choose and buy our own alcohol for our wedding and I am wondering if anyone has a white or red they love and is inexpensive (as we will be buying many bottle). The wedding is on...

Kim, thursday 17-Mar-22 11
Kim
Bridesmaid's dress doesn't fit anymore
Kim, On March 7, 2022 at 18:42

Before I say anything I'd regret, I'd like some help finding options. I've been asking both of my bridesmaids recently if they've tried on their bridesmaids dresses at all recently to ensure they fit...

Savannah, tuesday 8-Mar-22 12
Hailey
We hit double digits!
Hailey, On March 3, 2022 at 09:54

Good morning everyone, I thought I would share this with you all as I checked weddingwire this morning to see my fiance and I hit 99 days until the wedding! Can't believe it. I remember it being way...

Tunisha, thursday 31-Mar-22 41 1
Hailey
Where are you and your so going for your honeymoon???
Hailey, On March 3, 2022 at 12:03

Hi everyone Just curious where you are all going for your honeymoon or where you went!!! Originally we were going to go to Europe however we want to postpone it now. Now we're thinking of Thailand...

Darbi, monday 2-May-22 52
Amanda
Who is wearing a wedding garter?!
Amanda, On February 24, 2022 at 21:55

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Who will wear a wedding garter? Are you going with white or something more bright?? Did you already find one?! Or have you decided to skip this tradition all together?! I found...

Amanda, tuesday 1-Mar-22 23
Liberty
Something New, etc.
Liberty, On February 28, 2022 at 22:10

I'm sure you all have heard of the tradition something new, something old, something borrowed and something blue. Are you planning on doing this tradition? If so what are you using for each part?I...

Kelsey, sunday 6-Mar-22 17
Raelee
Wearing engagement ring 24/7?
Raelee, On February 28, 2022 at 01:23

Do you wear your engagement ring 24/7? I take mine off to sleep and shower.

Shi-Jiuan, saturday 12-Mar-22 25
Melanie
Undecided!
Melanie, On February 16, 2022 at 18:37

Hi beautiful brides! I am completely stuck and undecided on what I should do for my hair! I cannot decide for the life of me on if I want it down or an updo. I have attached some photos of some styles...

Tunisha, sunday 27-Feb-22 20
Amanda
Engagement Photos
Amanda, On January 23, 2022 at 12:15

Have you and your fiance showed off the shots from your engagement photo shoot?! Have you sent one out as your Save The Date? Or are your engagement photos just for you and your fiance to enjoy?! I've...

Amanda, monday 7-Mar-22 37 2
Maggnard-Smanta
What are your opinion on party favors? Do you plan on having them?
Maggnard-Smanta, On January 4, 2022 at 11:30

I honestly don't know what do give out as party favors! I want something the guest can keep and remember. We have a videobooth, but I was wondering if it was necessary to give out something else. I...

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 27-Feb-22 67 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics