Kim
Kim

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia · From August 2020

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share... View more

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share with all of you! My style is very out of the box (hate flowers and anything green at a wedding), so planning has been a bit of a challenge. Any help is appreciated!

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

June 25, 2022

280days 1hrs : 4min
Alyx
Please help. i can’t sleep this is making me sick
Alyx, On September 9, 2021 at 13:48

I’m really freaking out. Help please!! I can’t even sleep. My wedding date is September 30th 2022. We have most things booked. Except DJ florist and photographer. We were supposed to pay for those...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 6
Lindsay
Planning a wedding
Lindsay, On August 25, 2021 at 18:53

Hi everyone! I need suggestions, my boyfriend is going to propose to me soon (he ordered the ring and is proposing in October!). So I’m just wondering if we should start booking soon for 2023? I’m...

Lindsay, friday 3-Sep-21 8
Sarah
First look and pictures before ?
Sarah, On August 25, 2021 at 22:42

My fiancé and I are planning a New Years Eve wedding I am so conflicted what to do about pictures. I would love to have the first look at the ceremony but do to the sun setting the same time as our...

Vinod, friday 3-Sep-21 16
Hank
How many grooms actually picked their own outfit?
Hank, On June 10, 2021 at 09:55

Like the title says. The reason I ask is because I'm seeing A LOT of discussion on Facebook groups where the women are picking out the groom's outfit. I realize there's a lack of gents on this forum...

Alexis, thursday 17-Jun-21 48
Hank
Ring Holder for the Ceremony
Hank, On June 8, 2021 at 07:55

What are you using to hold the rings at the ceremony, before they're placed on your fingers? Locket? Fancy box? Top of a pillow? Also, who are you entrusting to carry the rings throughout the day...

Desiree, monday 14-Jun-21 14
Andrea
Bridal Shoes & Accessories
Andrea, On June 7, 2021 at 09:52

Hello, I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well. I am having a hard time finding bridal shoes that I love. I am looking for a low block heel. Please let me know some stores for me to check out!...

Alexandra, 12 hours ago 10
Amanda
Wedding Accessories and Shoes
Amanda, On June 6, 2021 at 10:41

Hey Everyone! What have you all decided for accessories and shoes for you wedding day?! I have this beautiful pair of gold shoes from Le Chateau and I'll be wearing my Baba's diamond necklace and...

Amanda, tuesday 8-Jun-21 7
Sarah
What kind of coolers and beer does everyone like?
Sarah, On May 31, 2021 at 15:45

Time for more research 🧐 For those that drink coolers what are your all time faves?Let me know in the comments or suggest something I may have missed.What about beer?We are purchasing our own booze...

Kim, wednesday 2-Jun-21 17
Hank
Soup or Salad
Hank, On May 25, 2021 at 17:40

If you're having a multi-course dinner reception, did you pick soup or salad as the starter? Why did you make that choice and what kind of soup/salad did you choose. We have some awesome soup and...

Alexis, wednesday 26-May-21 13
Tunisha
Let us share our Proposal Stories!
Tunisha, On May 20, 2021 at 01:43

Hello Bride-to-be and Groom-to-be, We are facing some challenging times at the moment. But let’s think and reminisce about the time we said “Yes, I will marry you!” Share your proposal/engagement...

Brianna, tuesday 25-May-21 18
Jasmine
Bridesmaid wont buy their dress!!!
Jasmine, On May 18, 2021 at 00:03

I found good dress online on website azazie and i ask my bridesmaids to buy the dress i pick but they said its too early and what if they cannot use the dress because of pandemic. they think because...

Jasmine, tuesday 15-Jun-21 20
Courtney
Music choice
Courtney, On May 12, 2021 at 16:09

Hey everyone! I'm looking for songs to walk into the reception to and I'm just curious what other people have chosen! Any ideas?

Rebecca O, wednesday 19-May-21 17
Sarah
Back up stretch suv limo or premium suv rental?
Sarah, On May 12, 2021 at 18:38

I need your help deciding on the best solution to the never ending restrictions drama.Like many couples we have several different plans in place to make our big day special but because our reception...

Sarah, wednesday 26-May-21 8
Megan
Summer 2023 brides and grooms!
Megan, On May 12, 2021 at 16:06

Hey everyone! We just booked our venue so we officially have a wedding date of July 22nd, 2023. We got engaged less than a month ago but I'm a big planner lol. We are waiting until then so we can save...

Megan, wednesday 26-May-21 13
Abigail
Deciding on a dress
Abigail, On May 10, 2021 at 16:12

Hello! I wanted to see how other brides decided on their dress? How early did you go? How many dresses did you try on? Any Vancouver brides have suggestions on where to go for an affordable dress (my...

Tiana, saturday 29-May-21 14 1
Aimerance
a Pandemic Wedding Story
Aimerance, On May 6, 2021 at 13:07

I wanted to share my wedding planning journey leading up to my April 17 wedding during the pandemic as we're ALL going through the same thing. We got engaged November 2019. We always planned to have...

Aimerance, wednesday 2-Jun-21 7 1
Hank
Which Canadian City/town Would You Like to Visit?
Hank, On May 5, 2021 at 20:38

Assuming no travel restrictions within the country, what Canadian city or town would you like to visit and why? Years ago, I had a blast with my partner in Nova Scotia and PEI and since then I've been...

Hank, friday 7-May-21 8
Victoria
How to have fun planning?
Victoria, On May 6, 2021 at 15:16

Hey everyone - how did are you/did you find the planning/booking process? I know some of my friends were super stressed while a few said they had so much fun....I remember pre-engagement thinking...

Vinod, thursday 27-May-21 6
Rana
Winery/cidery/large Mansion weddings
Rana, On May 3, 2021 at 15:37

Hi everyone, I'm trying to keep the wedding on a budget and I'm from Vancouver...Hard to do haha. We have thought about possibly doing the wedding in 2023 and on the Sunshine Coast or Vancouver Island...

Rana, tuesday 11-May-21 4
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Pritika, wednesday 26-May-21 78 1
Jes
bc Brides!
Jes, On April 26, 2021 at 16:51

We are really struggling here and wondering how everyone else is coping with this Covid restrictions in BC. We’ve postponed a few times now, our original date was June 13, 2020 in Fernie, BC. We’ve...

Jes, thursday 20-May-21 6
Kim
Elopement Cancelled??
Kim, On April 23, 2021 at 13:31

I'm feeling so frustrated and don't even know what to do anymore. After having to postpone our wedding until next year, we came to the decision (not easily) that we would elope, just the two of us. We...

A-W, saturday 24-Apr-21 10
Alyssa
Second guessing my dress
Alyssa, On April 13, 2021 at 16:36

My fiancé and I decided to cancel our July wedding due to Covid and we will secretly elope in 2 weeks. We have only told our parents and sisters to avoid people giving their opinion. We are super...

Katerina, monday 3-May-21 9
Liberty
Your First Wedding Vendor
Liberty, On April 5, 2021 at 22:44

Which wedding vendors did you book first? Why did you book that vendor first? My first vendor was our reception hall. It is a DIY hall but I figured having somewhere to host our wedding was most...

Stacey TC, thursday 8-Apr-21 24
Darlene
What to do?
Darlene, On April 6, 2021 at 18:56

We are planned to get married on September 25th of this year. We postponed last years date. My mother in law is battling cancer and is not doing well. We are unsure that she will make it to September....

Vinod, wednesday 7-Apr-21 6
J
To spray tan or not to spray tan... that's the question?!
Jennifer, On April 4, 2021 at 16:25

Hey ladies!!! I need your help! I want to be tanned and gorgeously even for my wedding day(sept of next year) I have tons of time. I am curious brides did you fake and bake? Or spray tan? I Haven't...

Eden, monday 26-Apr-21 4
Daily
Between ceremony and reception
Daily, On March 31, 2021 at 18:15

I need some opinions. Say my ceremony is at 3:30 or 4pm but I only want it for 30 mins. Then I would like to go to the park to take photos. What should I do with my guests? I don’t have appetizers for...

Daily, friday 2-Apr-21 11
Amanda
Nails
Amanda, On March 28, 2021 at 18:09

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of...

Amanda, sunday 4-Jul-21 43
Kim
We can't agree! (my rant)
Kim, On March 24, 2021 at 19:33

So a couple days ago, it has finally officially been said that spring weddings can't happen in BC, with more than 10 people. Part of me is glad that it's been said, so that we have clarity moving...

Kim, sunday 28-Mar-21 10
Liberty
Picking Your Wedding Colours
Liberty, On March 24, 2021 at 12:26

How did you pick your wedding colours? Is it something you've always known or did you find inspiration from Pintrest or somewhere else? Are you using one shade or multiple shades of the same colour? I...

Sharlene, monday 12-Apr-21 30 1