Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

Day of gifts for bridesmaids

Meghan, on August 3, 2022 at 15:56 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Hey all, i need some idea for gift ideas for your bridesmaids for the day of wedding. I've already bought my girls and I matching Pjs i'm also getting them all a bracelet to wear and i'm obviously writing them a sweet note in card for each of them as well. But is that enough? Do I get them anything else? opinions and suggestions are very much appreciated!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 26, 2022 at 19:01
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The wedding party gifts seem just right and the note to be personalized coming from your heart. They will love what they get and appreciate it.

• Ashley
    Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds like enough! If you wanted to do a little extra you could make an emergency kit of things they could potentially need on the wedding day ( bobby pins, deoderant, lip balm / gloss)
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like that's enough. We just gave the girls each a diamond bracelet and they reused the PJs they received from other weddings hahaha.

If you feel like you need to add something more, it doesn't need to be an elaborate thing. Box of pastries, a coffee mug/tumbler, set of wine glasses - low cost things that can be useful around the house would be appreciated.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm Paying for their hair and got them each a hair clip for their hairstyle the day of, Matching Slippers and each a personal thank you note. Since I spent more on their Bridesmaid box.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think that's good! Less is more imo!
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think that is definitely enough! If you do want to add something else I'd go with personalized tumblers or slippers!
  • Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that what you have so far is great, no need for more! As a previous bridesmaid, I honestly didn't like having to keep track of the gifts from the bride, so less is more on the day of in my opinion.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics