Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kara
Frequent user June 2022 Ontario

June 18 couples- how are you this week?!

Kara, on June 14, 2022 at 08:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6
The day is coming quickly!!!
How are you all doing? Are you nervous? Excited? Stressed?

I’m all of the above! Can’t believe it’s finally here…
Just working on a lot of last minute things the next few days- and also working on getting the house prepared for getting ready on Saturday morning. I’m excited to finally pick up my dress tomorrow.What is everyone else working on? And how are you managing?? Xoxo

6 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on June 15, 2022 at 14:45
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I hope you all have the best days and congratulations!!! i cannot wait to see photos!!!!

• Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg I can imagine! I can actually feel what you’re writing lol..
    I’m so so happy for you to finally have your day too!
    I know I’m going to be super emotional at the ceremony 🙂
  • Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super exciting!!! Mine is on June 25th, next weekend, and I'm feeling all those things! I'm mostly looking forward to trying to just relax and pamper myself the couple days before. Getting nails done, waxing, facials and lots of beauty sleep (as if I'll sleep)!

Take it all in and enjoy Smiley laugh

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so exciting, I have a ways to go, I am focusing on my friends wedding this weekend after two long years she's finally saying I do.

Then I go on Vacation, and it's enjoying the rest of the summer because for me this summer is my last summer to relax before I start finalizing details for my wedding next year.

I am sitting back and just listening to other brides suggestions and helping out my future brides with some questions and fears that I am going through as well. So happy for this site.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I totally know how you feel! Last week I was right there. Have an amazing time. I am not the kind of person to wear my heart on my sleeve but the day of our wedding was super emotional for me...I stopped looking at the details and took everything in. Some things didn't get finished, some things were even forgotten but it was the best day. I thought I was all about the reception and spending that time with all our loved ones but in the end it was the ceremony that made the day special. Being announced husband and wife took my breath away.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so exciting Kara!! I hope you have an amazing day on Saturday Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics