Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Whitney
Newbie October 2022 British Columbia

Best undergarments?

Whitney, on July 5, 2022 at 21:33 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
My dress has a very low back and a low v front neckline. I’ve already bought a bodysuit and the cups were too big, but the back was low enough. I bought a different bra because the back straps were adjustable, but it still wasn’t low enough in the back. I’ve considered just getting cups sewn in when I get my alterations done. I’m quite small chested, so that doesn’t help when bra sizes can be limited for certain styles bras. Does anybody have any suggestions?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on July 15, 2022 at 01:36
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there,
    My wedding is this August and thinking of the possibility of it being a hot day. Originally I was going to wear a thong but I am considering boyish cut undies so there is less possible chafing. I want to look sexy, however, leaning in to realistic expectations. Also, I’ve read that having your garter on during the ceremony can slide all over the place and can be an issue. Maybe boobies tape others mentioned can keep it in place. As for my actual boobs I am a size C so there isn’t much going on there. I have cups already sewn into the dress when I bought it so the seamstress said she would take it in so it fits better on me. Here is another thing to keep in mind — wear not just a button up shirt for your hair and makeup the morning of but also avoid wearing a bra that morning. Maybe wear pasties instead so you have no bra lines.

Hope these thoughts help!Steph

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I thought I'd be uncomfortable not wearing anything, as I had them sew cups into my dress, but it was great! Didn't have to worry about feeling small chested or fussing with a bra.

As for the bottom, I wore a seamless thong as I have a low back as well and couldn't wear anything else
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Defineitly look into booby tape hahah. ive seen some real great reviews on them and can keep your ladi8es in place real well. Althought, I have heard that depending on the dress, bra size, and cups inserted, you may not even need anything else!!

I'd defineitly wait and see what your seamstress recommends and then you can look further

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Boob tape and pasties. I have big saggy boobs and boob tape. you can find tiktok videos that will show you how. But don't cheap out on it. Amazon has good stuff make sure to look at the ratings.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a small B and I've gotten my seamstress to put push up cups into my dress so I don't have to wear a bra. I also have a low front and a v neck back as well. Talk to your seamstress, the can do wonders!

Best undergarments? 1

Best undergarments? 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics