Skip to main content
Kim
Kim

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia · From August 2020

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share... View more

My fiancé, Brad, and I have been together for 7 years before he proposed. We are beyond excited about this time in our lives and I can't wait to share with all of you! My style is very out of the box (hate flowers and anything green at a wedding), so planning has been a bit of a challenge. Any help is appreciated!

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2022

663days 19hrs

Discussions

Kim
End of evening cleanup
Kim of Wedding reception, On June 1, 2022 at 01:39

I just thought of this today, almost 3 weeks out; who/how did you have all items packed up at the end of the evening? Things such as gifts, the remaining wedding cake and any centerpieces. How do...

MountcifYicaKQ, thursday 9-Jun-22 9 185
Kim
Bridesmaid's dress doesn't fit anymore
Kim of Wedding fashion, On March 7, 2022 at 18:42

Before I say anything I'd regret, I'd like some help finding options. I've been asking both of my bridesmaids recently if they've tried on their bridesmaids dresses at all recently to ensure they fit...

Savannah, tuesday 8-Mar-22 12 868
Kim
Elopement Cancelled??
Kim of Plan a wedding, On April 23, 2021 at 13:31

I'm feeling so frustrated and don't even know what to do anymore. After having to postpone our wedding until next year, we came to the decision (not easily) that we would elope, just the two of us. We...

A-W, saturday 24-Apr-21 10 219
Kim
We can't agree! (my rant)
Kim of Plan a wedding, On March 24, 2021 at 19:33

So a couple days ago, it has finally officially been said that spring weddings can't happen in BC, with more than 10 people. Part of me is glad that it's been said, so that we have clarity moving...

Kim, sunday 28-Mar-21 10 213
Kim
Couples getting married on May 14, 2021 in British Columbia
Kim of British Columbia, On December 3, 2020 at 18:59

Hello wedding planners!! I have been doing pretty well in the planning process for our date in May, but I still can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting something! I guess that's what checklists...

Kim, sunday 10-Jan-21 3 149
Kim
Allowing +1's later on?
Kim of Plan a wedding, On October 22, 2020 at 19:15

I'm trying to determine the guest lists (A, B, C etc) for our wedding, and a scenario came to me. If you decide not to allow guests to bring a +1 that is within your closer circle, how would you go...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Nov-20 9 163
Kim
Do vendors need to be put on seating chart?
Kim of Wedding reception, On October 27, 2020 at 12:24

I know that vendors (photographers, DJ, etc) need to be included in your count to the caterer, but do you give them a seat at a table and put on a seating chart? If not, where do they typically eat...

Amanda, tuesday 27-Oct-20 4 2,277

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics