Celine

Montreal, Quebec · From August 2020

Happily married 🎉

October 22, 2022

568days 15hrs
Maggnard-Smanta
Days before the wedding
Maggnard-Smanta, On April 2, 2022 at 09:59

Hey there, I was wondering if some of you have an idea of how you were planning on spending your days before the wedding day. Did you take days off, spending time eith family, ect. Our wedding day is...

Maggnard-Smanta, tuesday 14-Jun-22 58
Carly
diy hair comb
Carly, On February 18, 2022 at 23:00

Hey there, Wanted to show a diy I did that I’m super happy with! Before she passed my mom said how she wanted me and my sister to take a piece of her dress and incorporate it into our outfits (she...

Carly, monday 28-Feb-22 18
Celine
Light In The Box Bridal shoes
Celine, On August 29, 2021 at 09:52

Hi everyone! I have been looking for light blue kitten heels as my something blue for the big day. I don’t want to spend a fortune on shoes for one day. Has anyone ordered shoes from light in the box?...

Eva, thursday 21-Jul-22 3 112
Sarah
First look and pictures before ?
Sarah, On August 25, 2021 at 22:42

My fiancé and I are planning a New Years Eve wedding I am so conflicted what to do about pictures. I would love to have the first look at the ceremony but do to the sun setting the same time as our...

Vinod, friday 3-Sep-21 16
Celine
Save the date magnets
Celine, On August 9, 2021 at 16:09

Has anyone had any luck with save the date magnets photos that don’t cost an arm and a leg? I like the idea of being able to go straight on the fridge rather than card that will be forgotten in the...

Rebecca, friday 20-Aug-21 7
Celine
Engagement photo locations
Celine, On August 11, 2021 at 18:25

Hi everyone, my photographer has suggested Centre de nature Laval or Jardins Floralies in Ile Sainte Helene for our engagement shoot later this month. Have you been to either or have any other...

Alexandra, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 69
Kelsey
Is your wedding date a special date in your relationship?
Kelsey, On June 21, 2021 at 18:52

Did you pick your wedding date to coincide with any special date in your relationship? Maybe it's your anniversary of dating, your first date, etc? I'm curious how many people do this. I think it's...

Brittany & Ryan, thursday 15-Jul-21 42 1
Joanna
Nails!
Joanna, On November 29, 2020 at 11:30

Hello brides! I know I have a few months to figure this out, but I’d love to hear your thoughts on your mani/pedi ideas! I almost always have my nails done...it’s something that makes me feel feminine...

Celine, thursday 10-Jun-21 20
Daily
Bridal makeup
Daily, On March 24, 2021 at 13:54

Future brides, do you think of doing your own makeup or hire a professional makeup artist?

Daily, wednesday 7-Jul-21 45
Lisa
Balancing a First and Second Marriage
Lisa, On May 28, 2021 at 14:38

I'm planning a wedding which will (hopefully!!) be my first/only, however my SO has been married once before in the past 10 years. This will likely be the only opportunity for my parents to see one of...

Celine, friday 4-Jun-21 7 1
Sara
Subscription Boxes?
Sara, On June 5, 2018 at 16:54

Has anyone subscribed to any wedding themed boxes? I'm just trying to decide if I want to get the Miss to Mrs. or The Bride Box. Does anyone have any experience with either? both? Are there others out...

Celine, friday 4-Jun-21 25
Liberty
Dress Alterations
Liberty, On May 29, 2021 at 22:01

I am wondering if anyone has had a mermaid dress taken in 1 or 2 sizes and can tell me how much it cost? I know it will vary by location just kinda looking for a rough idea to decide if its worth...

Celine, sunday 30-May-21 9
Amanda
May 22 bride here, we did it
Amanda, On May 23, 2021 at 23:25

GOODLUCK TO EVERY COUPLES PLANNING A WEDDING

Victoria, tuesday 1-Jun-21 12 5
Olivia
Honeymoon
Olivia, On May 25, 2021 at 11:05

Where is everyone honeymooning and why?! I love the idea of Hawaii and Greece but we also love a good all inclusive resort. We can each take off one week of work so that’s why I’m on the fence with...

Celine, sunday 30-May-21 21
Carly
Restarting the wedding planning after year pause
Carly, On May 2, 2021 at 22:26

Anyone else finding it weird/hard to get back into the swing of wedding planning ? Our original date was scheduled for June of this year and we had started our planning around the time covid started...

Celine, sunday 30-May-21 13
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Carna, wednesday 28-Jun-23 78 1
Amanda
Honeymoon
Amanda, On October 21, 2020 at 13:27

Hello WeddingWire Family! What is your plan for your honeymoon? What made you decide on your destination? Are you going right after your wedding or are you waiting a few months? Or are you not having...

Amanda, monday 26-Oct-20 14
Olivia
Bridesmaid Colour Scheme
Olivia, On October 22, 2020 at 09:50

Hi everyone!! Anyone else ever struggle to think they’ve made the wrong decision with planning? I’m such an indecisive person, that I have all of these ideas and once I finally make a decision I’m...

Patricia, friday 23-Oct-20 9
K
Flowers Over The Top For a Vow Renewal?
Kim, On September 28, 2020 at 19:08

Do y'all think this centrepiece is too much for a vow renewal? Should I keep the flowers more understated? Thoughts and ideas are welcomed.

Celine, thursday 15-Oct-20 10
Jazz
Planning too far ahead, is there such a thing?
Jazz, On October 14, 2020 at 08:41

I really don't know I am doing everything a little too early . but with covid its has changed so many things.Am I the only one planning a 2023 wedding ? I thought it was best to avoid all the...

Celine, thursday 15-Oct-20 7 1
Amanda
Wedding Invitation
Amanda, On October 4, 2020 at 16:27

Hi everyone Id like to know what is a good amount to spend on wedding invitations this includes envelopes and RSVP , I'm just not sure what is too much to spend. I'm looking for a custom card so not a...

Gwen, saturday 31-Oct-20 13
Alyssa
Guest list - numbers question?
Alyssa, On October 1, 2020 at 17:56

I’m making my guest list and I know that there are some people who can’t come (my grandparents). So even though I am inviting them, I’m not counting them in my numbers because I know they won’t be...

Vinod, tuesday 13-Oct-20 15
Kaitlyn
Weddings 2022
Kaitlyn, On October 1, 2020 at 16:28

Hey Everyone!! I was curious to know if those looking at a 2022 wedding have decided when they will send their Save the Dates?? Ours is planned for Oct 2022, so still 2 years away, but i was wondering...

Kaitlyn, thursday 15-Oct-20 8
Natalie
For everyone who will get married, and have a reception in the future...
Natalie, On October 1, 2020 at 14:31

Hey all, So, due to the amount of family we have coming from overseas, me and my fiance have decided we will get married on our wedding date next spring, but have a reception in the future when...

Hannah, monday 19-Oct-20 9
Alyssa
How long is your mini moon?
Alyssa, On October 4, 2020 at 11:04

Since the honey moon is a no go for right now, we are planning a mini moon! I’m wondering how long people generally go on mini moons for? Thank you!

Celine, thursday 8-Oct-20 6 1
Charlotte
Tanning?
Charlotte, On October 6, 2020 at 21:38

I’m very pale skilled and tend to burn easily. I don’t hold a tan at all. I’ve never done a tanning bed, spray tan or even at home bronzers and such. My wedding is at the end of July, so I’d like to...

Charlotte, thursday 8-Oct-20 6
Alyssa
Guest list... help!
Alyssa, On September 30, 2020 at 21:52

I am having such a hard time making my guest list. My fiancé and I want a small wedding because he is from out of the country. So whether we had it here or there, we would need a small wedding because...

Vinod, wednesday 14-Oct-20 8
Stefanie
Mint decor help!!
Stefanie, On September 30, 2020 at 13:21

Ok so this is our centerpiece. Our colours are supposed to be mint, rose gold and light peach (which I don't know if that falls close to blush too due to the rose gold and peach pallet wise).. I am...

Vinod, wednesday 14-Oct-20 13
Brittany
diy Favours
Brittany, On September 27, 2020 at 11:01

Hi guys! I’ve been thinking about what to do for favours that won’t break the bank. Does anyone have some cheap ideas for favours? Or DIY ideas? Thanks!

Amanda, thursday 11-Feb-21 25
Amanda
Wedding Party
Amanda, On September 29, 2020 at 14:18

Hello WeddingWire Family! How many people are in your wedding party? What made you decide on the number of people for your big day? My fiance and I had talked about who we wanted to be in our wedding...

Amanda, thursday 5-Nov-20 44
Marianne
What will you do for your ceremony entrance?
Marianne, On September 27, 2020 at 11:00

Hi Community! Hope you are all staying safe and your wedding plans are going smoothly! I am getting married next year in the Montreal area. About half of my checklist is done so, I am quite happy with...

Marianne, friday 16-Oct-20 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics