Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Olivia
Frequent user October 2021 Ontario

Bridesmaid Colour Scheme

Olivia, on October 22, 2020 at 09:50 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 9

Hi everyone!!

Anyone else ever struggle to think they’ve made the wrong decision with planning? I’m such an indecisive person, that I have all of these ideas and once I finally make a decision I’m second guessing my choices. Attached are the colours my bridesmaids are wearing. I have eight girls, three colours. Three in wine, three in wisteria and two in frost rose. I’m a little annoyed because the lighting in the bridal salon isn’t the brightest, so the purple colour (wisteria) is slightly brighter than expected. Please tell me what you think of these colours together. There’s no going back since the order is already put through, I just want some opinions! The pink and wine colour are the proper dresses, the purple one was worn just for the picture to show the colour! We have 7 different dresses. Bridesmaid Colour Scheme 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Patricia, on October 23, 2020 at 08:29
  • Patricia
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love these colours together!! And mismatched colours (but still matchup) is very in!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow I love that idea!! Definitely going to run that past the fiancé, thank you!!
  • Sarah
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Not sure where you got your dresses from but the guys were able to get their suit maker to match the ties to the dress of the girl they are walking with! Just another idea!
  • Olivia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s awesome, makes me feel better. Our guys are also wearing navy suits! I think they’ll do the frost rose colour for their ties Smiley smile
  • Sarah
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those colours look great! Mine are very similar. Different style dressed to flatter different shapes and different colours! The men are wearing navy suits which I think will really help pull the colours together!

Trust your instincts!!
  • Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the colours together and all the different dress options, it gives the bridal party a choice that will be flattering to each of them
  • Olivia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s a great idea, thank you!!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They look lovely! The lighting will change so much during different parts of your day that I wouldn't worry too much about one type of light.

If it still bugs you tell your photographer and they can probably darken or lighten the color a bit when editing, and then the memories you have will be closer you your original plan.
  • Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I also had mix and match at my bridal party but both same color. I think I like the mix and match

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics