Skip to main content
Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Mint decor help!!

Stefanie, on September 30, 2020 at 13:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13
Saved
Mint decor help!! 1

Ok so this is our centerpiece. Our colours are supposed to be mint, rose gold and light peach (which I don't know if that falls close to blush too due to the rose gold and peach pallet wise).. I am trying to find table linens and it's been way more difficult then I thought. The mint is either to green then makes my mint jar look blue or the linens are to blue. I am getting frustrated lol. I also have rose gold charger plates. And my bridesmaids are in mint dresses like below and the bouquets colours.
What would you do for linens if you can't find a good mint runner?? Besides rose gold sequins.. my fiance finds them to flashy lol.
Mint decor help!! 2Mint decor help!! 3

13 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 14, 2020 at 12:54
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute

Your centerpiece looks nice being as the main colours. Champagne runner is something that would bring out the contrast of the colours matching the metallic theme.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    Ok ladies. Here are some of my options. What is your favourite? The last lace one is one that's for sale locally that I have been contemplating. My MOH thinks the blush with the lace runner would look good together. Also excuse the background mess. I have two little ones home right now with sniffles lol..

Mint decor help!! 4

Mint decor help!! 5

Mint decor help!! 6

Mint decor help!! 7

Mint decor help!! 8

Mint decor help!! 9

• Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute

I would also go with white or ivory, let the centerpiece be the colourful part of the table. It will grab more attention that way

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    Oh champagne chiffon could look pretty.

I have ordered a few different colours of chiffon to try. A mint like, champagne, blush and peach. Hopefully one works!!
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Mint decor help!! 10
    Was thinking more so like this!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Mint decor help!! 11
    Are you guys thinking like a champagne like this? Or more of a blush champagne?
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    I think champagne would look really nice under those colors!
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    If you cannot find a mint runner, perhaps just white or ivory? It doesn’t take away from your theme as it’s neutral. Or a champagne colour would be lovely as well.
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    If one were to do that , what would you do for napkins or chair sashes?
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    I would stick with white and let the centerpieces pop. Sometimes having less of the color makes it stand out more and will make them the center piece 😉
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

I would personally use an off-white/light ivory table cloth. I'd want the mint/green to stand out but not overwhelm. I prefer an off-white or very light ivory in this case (just make sure it's not beige) over regular white because it creates a warmer atmosphere and regular white bounces light off more harshly.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute

Definitely utilize white or peach, it would make your mint centrepieces pop!

• S
    Curious December 2022 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    I think a burlap runner would look good if that is the style you're going for, it would match the twine bottle! Then just plain white tablecloths. A peach chiffon would also look great

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics