Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Mint decor help!!

Stefanie, on September 30, 2020 at 13:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13
Mint decor help!! 1

Ok so this is our centerpiece. Our colours are supposed to be mint, rose gold and light peach (which I don't know if that falls close to blush too due to the rose gold and peach pallet wise).. I am trying to find table linens and it's been way more difficult then I thought. The mint is either to green then makes my mint jar look blue or the linens are to blue. I am getting frustrated lol. I also have rose gold charger plates. And my bridesmaids are in mint dresses like below and the bouquets colours.
What would you do for linens if you can't find a good mint runner?? Besides rose gold sequins.. my fiance finds them to flashy lol.
Mint decor help!! 2Mint decor help!! 3

13 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 14, 2020 at 12:54
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your centerpiece looks nice being as the main colours. Champagne runner is something that would bring out the contrast of the colours matching the metallic theme.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ok ladies. Here are some of my options. What is your favourite? The last lace one is one that's for sale locally that I have been contemplating. My MOH thinks the blush with the lace runner would look good together. Also excuse the background mess. I have two little ones home right now with sniffles lol..

Mint decor help!! 4

Mint decor help!! 5

Mint decor help!! 6

Mint decor help!! 7

Mint decor help!! 8

Mint decor help!! 9

• Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would also go with white or ivory, let the centerpiece be the colourful part of the table. It will grab more attention that way

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh champagne chiffon could look pretty.

I have ordered a few different colours of chiffon to try. A mint like, champagne, blush and peach. Hopefully one works!!
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Mint decor help!! 10
    Was thinking more so like this!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Mint decor help!! 11
    Are you guys thinking like a champagne like this? Or more of a blush champagne?
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think champagne would look really nice under those colors!
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you cannot find a mint runner, perhaps just white or ivory? It doesn’t take away from your theme as it’s neutral. Or a champagne colour would be lovely as well.
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If one were to do that , what would you do for napkins or chair sashes?
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would stick with white and let the centerpieces pop. Sometimes having less of the color makes it stand out more and will make them the center piece 😉
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would personally use an off-white/light ivory table cloth. I'd want the mint/green to stand out but not overwhelm. I prefer an off-white or very light ivory in this case (just make sure it's not beige) over regular white because it creates a warmer atmosphere and regular white bounces light off more harshly.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely utilize white or peach, it would make your mint centrepieces pop!

• S
    Curious December 2022 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think a burlap runner would look good if that is the style you're going for, it would match the twine bottle! Then just plain white tablecloths. A peach chiffon would also look great

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics