Mais

Ajax, Ontario · From July 2020

Happily married 🎉

September 12, 2020

1294days 1hrs
Jonelle
Wedding Dress Appointment - tomorrow
Jonelle, On July 16, 2021 at 16:25

Hello everyone! My wedding dress appointment is tomorrow at Amanda-Lina's in Ontario, and I just got a huge wave of anxiety about it! So I have a couple questions / concerns: 1) Has anyone been here...

Tunisha, monday 19-Jul-21 7
Gift
How much did your wedding cake cost?
Gift, On July 9, 2021 at 13:50

I know the pricing for cake varies based on city/province. Did you get a cake in your budget or had to expand your budget to accommodate your wedding cake? Did you get a tiered cake or cupcakes?

Vinod, sunday 18-Jul-21 22
Jonelle
Do you put head table on seating chart?
Jonelle, On February 19, 2021 at 10:08

I'm not sure if you're supposed to put the head table on the seating chart - as my wedding party is going to know where they are sitting prior to the wedding day (plus the head table will look...

Jonelle, friday 19-Feb-21 5
Abbie
Thoughts on videography?
Abbie, On January 8, 2021 at 22:57

FH and I were talking and we don’t feel the need for a wedding video that is professionally edited and cut to music, however, we would really love the ceremony and speeches recorded so we can look...

Abbie, friday 22-Jan-21 13
Miranda
Save The Dates
Miranda, On January 3, 2021 at 16:31

Hello everyone! I have a question I was hoping to get some insight on. My wedding is August 29, 2021. As I've been planning I just assumed I was going to send out Save The Dates, but since talking to...

Vinod, monday 11-Jan-21 9
Deanna
Underwear?
Deanna, On December 20, 2020 at 13:18

Helloooo communityy!!!! Looking for some advice on what to wear under my wedding dress. I will be getting cups sewn in as the top is low cut and has some mesh around the leaf lace. So I'm not wearing...

Amanda, tuesday 22-Dec-20 5
C
Preserve your wedding bouquet/flowers in resin
Cathy, On December 16, 2020 at 14:55

Does anyone know where I can get my wedding bouquet preserved in resin? I'm thinking of doing it myself next fall but curious if anyone knows someone that has experience with resin. Thanks!

Kaitlyn, wednesday 23-Dec-20 3
Maegan
Living every Covid Brides worst nightmare- Rush wedding help!
Maegan, On December 13, 2020 at 07:42

Our wedding was postponed from May 30th 2020 to May 22 2021. Now we just received news that my Fiance’s grandfather has terminal cancer and with little treatment options it is unlikely he will make it...

Laura, monday 21-Dec-20 7
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 58 1
Emma
Wedding thank you cards
Emma, On November 16, 2020 at 13:18

We got married during a pandemic so most of our guests were not able to come but celebrated virtually with us. How do I reword this to make it appeal to both guests that were in attendance and guests...

Vinod, wednesday 18-Nov-20 4
Amanda
Happily Ever After
Amanda, On November 10, 2020 at 09:30

Hello Future and Present Brides & Grooms! During these stressful times and unknowns I want to remember some of the GERATEST moments of your lives, that lead you to this day of planning your dream...

Amanda, monday 16-Nov-20 24 2
Ali
Ontario Weddings - no dancing
Ali, On September 25, 2020 at 10:34

Hi everyone, we were just informed by our venue that no dancing is allowed - has anyone run into this issue? How have you been changing your receptions if so? We are contemplating moving the date but...

Nadine, sunday 28-Feb-21 24
Arexy
Post wedding blues
Arexy, On November 9, 2020 at 16:22

Well, it’s been a month (tomorrow) since our wedding day. I couldn’t have hoped for a more perfect wedding. I loved everything. But I am having the post wedding blues. I miss planning, I miss talking...

Marissa, tuesday 10-Nov-20 5
Kristin
Church Donation
Kristin, On November 8, 2020 at 13:55

Hi Everyone, We are getting married in a Catholic Church in 2022 and we are asked to give a donation. We are just wondering if anyone can tell us how much we should be giving as a donation?We are...

Kelsie, thursday 12-Nov-20 5
Wawa
Is anyone doing their own makeup?
Wawa, On November 7, 2020 at 15:22

I’m nervous about makeup artists reusing materials with covid around. My makeup artist canceled on me and now I’m rethinking about whether I need to hire one at all. Is anyone doing their own makeup?

Wawa, wednesday 10-Feb-21 7
Naomi
Two Make-Up Artists?
Naomi, On November 6, 2020 at 23:34

I have a larger bridal party in total I have 8 bridesmaids and just one make up artist booked. I didn’t really give it any thought until now. Do I need to hire another one to accommodate my large...

Dallas, tuesday 24-Nov-20 9
Vika
Covid-19 Weddings - Bride and Groom Masks
Vika, On November 6, 2020 at 13:41

Hi brides and grooms who got married during COVID-19 protocols! I'm just wondering, did you have to wear a mask during your ceremony/reception too, or just your guests? I keep seeing photos of couples...

Courtney, tuesday 19-Jan-21 8
Aatifa
Videography price in Toronto, Ontario
Aatifa, On November 4, 2020 at 21:34

Hello, can someone please let me know of a videographer who shoots a wedding video and charges a fair price? I am looking to find someone who shoots a wedding video for 3-4 hours, and charges at max...

Vinod, thursday 5-Nov-20 11
Hank
What Colour Accessories Should I Pick?
Hank, On November 3, 2020 at 16:22

We're wearing black tuxedos and I have a few options for cufflinks and studs. Groomsmen are wearing silver cufflinks and studs with black centres (pic 1) and I have the option of silver cufflinks and...

Hank, monday 9-Nov-20 12
Geneviève
Post Wedding timelines
Geneviève, On November 2, 2020 at 15:09

Hi everyone! We’ve been married for 5 weeks, and that got me thinking, what is the usual timeline for things? The main ones I’ve been thinking of is photos and the marriage license. We’re both too...

Geneviève, friday 6-Nov-20 4
V
How to Tell a Friend You Don't Want to Hire Them For Your Wedding
Veronica, On October 30, 2020 at 13:28

I have a friend who recently (within the past 1-2 years) started pursuing a career as a freelance makeup artist full-time. I know she is really trying to hustle to make her way and I've tried to be...

Aya, wednesday 30-Dec-20 11
V
Wedding Tent Advice
Veronica, On October 27, 2020 at 22:25

Has anyone used a tent for their wedding reception? I love the look of these tents below, but have no idea about the cost/setup/other considerations when using a structure like this. I'm hoping that...

Mais, friday 30-Oct-20 7
Stephanie
Wedding photos.
Stephanie, On October 20, 2020 at 16:22

We were lucky enough to still be able to get married on August 1st 2020. It is now October 19th and we still haven't gotten our wedding photos. I understand that it can take time to process thousands...

Vinod, friday 6-Nov-20 10
Rachel
What are covid brides doing instead of dancing?
Rachel, On October 24, 2020 at 18:04

I'm thinking of yard games and tables games but just curious what everyone out there is doing for fun since dancing is out.

Vinod, wednesday 4-Nov-20 6
Patricia
Videography
Patricia, On October 21, 2020 at 21:19

So I have decided I want a videographer. For people who have had one/booked one- what services did you book. Just a 5-10 minute highlights video, a longer highlight video, a full speeches and or...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Nov-20 12
Olivia
Bridesmaid Colour Scheme
Olivia, On October 22, 2020 at 09:50

Hi everyone!! Anyone else ever struggle to think they’ve made the wrong decision with planning? I’m such an indecisive person, that I have all of these ideas and once I finally make a decision I’m...

Patricia, friday 23-Oct-20 9
L
Coloured wedding dress, what type of flowers?
Lindsay, On October 21, 2020 at 12:55

My wedding dress has beautiful pink/ light green/ and gold embroidery along the lower half of the dress, and I am struggling to find flowers that would look decent with it. I really don’t want pink...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Nov-20 8
Amanda
Wedding Website
Amanda, On October 18, 2020 at 08:47

Hi guys I'm trying to setup the wedding wire free website and its so frustrating the picture quality is so low and dimensions are off. I've read many complaints about this site and others. Can anyone...

Stefanie, sunday 24-Jan-21 27
N
Mask Concerns
Nicole, On October 17, 2020 at 18:28

I am looking at pulling the trigger on booking a wedding date (November 28, 2021) however I am concerned about the mandatory mask bylaw that is currently in effect in Alberta. As it stands right now,...

Sabrina, saturday 16-Jan-21 5
Melissa
Save Dates
Melissa, On October 15, 2020 at 18:56

Hello all! My fiancé and I are booked to get married August 28, 2021! While we are so excited we are finding it very tricky to plan with COVID going on. We are planning for around 140 people but have...

First, monday 19-Oct-20 11 1
Charlotte
Wedding hashtag
Charlotte, On October 14, 2020 at 08:53

Hey y’all, I have not thought of a wedding hashtag, not even sure if I’ll use one, but I’m wondering what ideas you guys have! The details are, Charlotte Brunkard & Cory Hahn get married on July...

Charlotte, monday 19-Oct-20 12
Hank
Wedding Cake Flavours
Hank, On October 14, 2020 at 19:41

Tell me about your wedding cake flavours! Not the colour or decoration but what it actually tastes like. Why did you pick that flavour? Did you taste a bunch before deciding? Did you get one flavour...

Jasmine, friday 16-Oct-20 13 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics