Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arexy
Devoted October 2020 Ontario

Post wedding blues

Arexy, on November 9, 2020 at 16:22 Posted in Just married 0 5
Well, it’s been a month (tomorrow) since our wedding day. I couldn’t have hoped for a more perfect wedding. I loved everything. But I am having the post wedding blues. I miss planning, I miss talking about it. I miss all things related to wedding planning! What can I do to get some enjoyment back? We just moved, so I was planning on sending out thank you cards once we are settled. Eventually I am going to make a wedding album. Any thoughts on fun things I could do to get back in the spirit of things?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Marissa, on November 10, 2020 at 17:34
  • Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I find it helps to check back in to this site once and a while, and give advice to future brides and grooms where you can. I've been married over a year now, and I still like to pop back in occasionally (like I'm doing now!).

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The planning of this time doesn't seem to have much excitement and really does have its downfall.

Photo books created on Vistaprint are amazing since they offer different size albums and layouts to choose to put in the way you like. Its what I did and looks amazing even for space wise of keeping in the wedding keepsake.

Pictures are a great way to make conversation when you want to show to those that are close to you. You will feel that joy and happiness. The feeling is different for everyone and you will find your way around this wedding blues to turn things around for yourself.

Congrats on your wedding 1 month!

• Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am telling you brides to be you will love every second after your wedding! At least I do!
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m really worried about this after my wedding in a few weeks. Planning hasn’t been particularly enjoyable due to Covid but it’s given me something to focus on. I’m worried I’ll feel like I have nothing to think about afterward except the state of the world lol.
    Since you just moved maybe you can focus on decorating? It might give you the same feeling of planning and accomplishment seeing everything come together.
  • Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Every time I feel the blues I go back to the pictures and the videos! Wins every time! It’s been 2 months for us and looking back at things makes me feel even happier!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics