Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Geneviève
VIP September 2020 Ontario

Post Wedding timelines

Geneviève, on November 2, 2020 at 15:09 Posted in Just married 0 4
Hi everyone!
We’ve been married for 5 weeks, and that got me thinking, what is the usual timeline for things? The main ones I’ve been thinking of is photos and the marriage license. We’re both too excited to wait so we don’t know how long is too long versus us being way too excited for things. What were your turnaround times like?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Geneviève, on November 6, 2020 at 10:43
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Fingers crossed you get your photos soon! Or at least enough for photo books! That’s what we’re hoping to do too.
    We were kind of fortunate that we had to quarantine for 2 weeks when we came back, so I did pretty much all of our cards then. It was a great way to pass the time and get everything sorted without any life interruptions!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's been about a month for us as well.
    We got an email from our photographer that mentioned it could take several months to get our photos back. I've gotten a few sneak peaks, but I'm really hoping for more in time to order some Christmas gifts like photo books! I'm hoping that her current social media silence means that she is editing like crazy. We haven't gotten our marriage certificate back yet either, bit I have the paperwork I need to change my last name.

How are you doing with thank you card turn around? Most of ours are written, but still waiting to address the envelopes and mail them all! I wanted them out sooner, but life has been hectic.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our pictures back in about 4-6 weeks from our marriage and 3 months after the marriage certificate. The pictures were shared with family and friends once put on the phone.

• Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my pictures and video 5 weeks later. I think 5-6 weeks is normal. Also we already got our marriage license, I filed that online right away. We have been married since sept 12, so about 8 weeks. Now I’m in the process of changing my last name and sending the thank you cards. I don’t think I’m missing anything else?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics