Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jonelle
Curious June 2022 Ontario

Do you put head table on seating chart?

Jonelle, on February 19, 2021 at 10:08 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5

I'm not sure if you're supposed to put the head table on the seating chart - as my wedding party is going to know where they are sitting prior to the wedding day (plus the head table will look completely different and they'll have place cards at the table).. so, what's the "etiquette", if you will?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jonelle, on February 19, 2021 at 17:01
  • Jonelle
    Curious June 2022 Ontario
    Jonelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Okay thank you all for your feedback! Majority say they don't think it's necessary so I won't bother Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I aren't putting our head table on the seating chart. Since our head table will be different as well from the other tables
  • Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn’t! I don’t think there is a rule
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I dont plan on it. I feel like its pretty obvious to everyone who sits at the head table. But I have a pretty specific vision for my seating chart (using 9 picture frames to make a larger sign) and with 8 tables + 1 frame for a title, there is no room for the head table
  • Sara
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think there's really an etiquette or rule to this. I think it's completely up to you whether you want to include it or not! If it disrupts the aesthetic or look of the chart, leave it out. If it feels weird to you to leave it out, include it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics