Skip to main content
Kate
Kate

Toronto, Ontario · From March 2020

Celebrated a special love with my guy with those closest to us in August 2022. Love to plan events and talk anything wedding related : )

Happily married 🎉

August 13, 2022

614days 16hrs
Kate
Newly Engaged - Party or no?
Kate, On April 9, 2024 at 07:44

Hello Weddingwire family! Let's talk pre wedding celebrations, more specifically, engagement party! Did you have a celebration to kick off your wedding journey? If so, how did you decide on the...

Stephanie, monday 15-Apr-24 10
K
Please help! How do i respectfully remove bridesmaid?
k_4i_04, On January 16, 2024 at 17:32

Hi all, I was not sure if this was the right forum to post this in but I need help from members with outside perspective. I am a very anxious and non-confrontational person, but I have recently had to...

Kate, wednesday 10-Apr-24 3 1
Kate
Adults only or bring on the kids?
Kate, On March 26, 2024 at 13:45

Hey all, When taking into consideration your wedding day and the vibe and location, what are your thoughts on inviting kiddos? Do you picture a kid-free wedding, or are you welcoming of the little...

Tunisha, sunday 14-Apr-24 10
Kylie
Input please! Is this rude or realistic?
Kylie, On March 30, 2024 at 14:33

Hello everyone! Some outside perspectives and advice would be very much appreciated here My fiance and I have tossed around a few different ideas for our day, and we're a little stuck on who should be...

Ashley, wednesday 10-Apr-24 3
L
Cocktail party
Laura, On April 1, 2024 at 14:42

We just want to have a simple cocktail party for our reception but it seems impossible to arrange. Most hotels have their own wedding packages. Has anyone here planned a cocktail party for their...

Laura, monday 1-Apr-24 2
Donna-Jean
Wedding Signage sizes
Donna-Jean, On March 25, 2024 at 08:22

I’m just curious what everyone is doing for wedding signage. I’m making a lot of my own and just wanted to know what size everyone went with for their Guestbook sign, cards/gift sign, etc… 8.5x11?...

Donna-Jean, monday 15-Apr-24 10
Josephine
Engagement pictures outfit
Josephine, On March 22, 2024 at 18:22

What does one typically where for the engagement pictures? My fiancé and I are getting ours taken on May 4th

Kate, tuesday 26-Mar-24 2
Fiona
Inspo: One photo and word that sums your aesthetic
Fiona, On February 15, 2024 at 01:18

Post the pic that inspired the theme for the big day✨️word: whimsical

Kate, tuesday 26-Mar-24 11 2
Amanda
Wedding planning
Amanda, On March 18, 2024 at 22:40

Hello everyone! As my shower and wedding are all coming very soon.. I was wondering if it would be a silly move to be off work until after my wedding. I just find that the wedding is coming in a...

Kate, tuesday 26-Mar-24 1
Amanda
Sweetheart or Head Table?
Amanda, On March 20, 2024 at 23:38

What's your seating style? Will you and your fiance be sitting at a sweetheart table just for the two of you? Or will you sit with your whole wedding party at a head table? My husband and I decided to...

Amanda, yesterday at 13:26 18
KeonJoo
Looking for outdoor wedding ceremony only!
KeonJoo, On March 6, 2024 at 08:03

Hello! We’re having our reception at The Chase restaurant but finding that the patio space is a bit small to have our ceremony. Any suggestions on where we can have our ceremony only? Preferably...

Hank, thursday 14-Mar-24 3
K
Joining in on First Dance
Kelsey, On March 9, 2024 at 12:19

My FH have been together for almost 10 years and we are dancing to You're Still The One as our first dance. We want to have others join in with us after the first verse. I think it would be really...

Hank, thursday 14-Mar-24 2
Marie
Cocktail Reception Plus Ones
Marie, On January 16, 2024 at 13:34

I would like for guests to be able to have plus ones at our cocktail style reception. However, to keep costs low and have the day remain intimate, I would prefer to have them come later into the night...

Kate, tuesday 13-Feb-24 3
Idley
Wedding with a $3000 budget?
Idley, On December 1, 2023 at 04:53

Do anyone nake their wedding 3000$ if yes how? Espicially in Quebec

Idley, thursday 14-Dec-23 2
Kate
Holiday Family Gatherings
Kate, On December 13, 2023 at 08:19

Hello community, Happy Holidays! Now that you and your partner are married or even if engaged still, how are you spending your time over the holidays? Do you choose one date for one side of the family...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 4
Amanda
Engagement and Wedding Christmas Ornaments!
Amanda, On December 11, 2023 at 11:46

Hello Everyone! Are any of you celebrating Christmas in an extra special way this year?! Do you have an ornament celebrating your engagement or newly married?! If so, let's show them off! ENGAGEMENT...

Liberty, thursday 14-Dec-23 12
A
Dog Friendly Venues in bc
Amanda, On December 12, 2023 at 21:13

Hello everyone! I am located in Langley BC and I'm currently on the hunt for dog friendly venues as I have 2 amazing furbabies! The wedding will be held in the fall season so we're looking for an...

Amanda, wednesday 13-Dec-23 5
Kate
Wedding Make up!
Kate, On November 30, 2023 at 10:06

Brides and wives! Let's talk make up for the special day Did you have your make up professionally done? What vision/words did you use to describe your make up look? Did it turn out how you wanted? I...

Julie, wednesday 13-Dec-23 5
Amanda
Hairstyles!
Amanda, On November 28, 2023 at 11:05

Hello all of you gorgeous people!! Let's talk HAIR What is everyone thinking of doing for their hair for the big day?! Keeping it down, putting it up into nice up do, half up/half down, adding...

Amanda, sunday 14-Jan-24 4
Wincy
Wedding Dress steaming + transportation
Wincy, On November 19, 2023 at 20:39

Hi all brides! I have a newbie question. So now that I finally got my wedding dress, I learned that I will need to do my steaming for the trail especially. I am planning to have my first look with my...

Kate, sunday 26-Nov-23 1
Caitlyn
When to do “day of” wedding shoot
Caitlyn, On November 26, 2023 at 15:19

My fiancé and I are planning the timing for the day of the wedding, and wondering if it’s worth it to do the wedding shoot of just him and I on the day or week before (in full makeup, dress, suit,...

Laura, friday 1-Dec-23 3
Alex
How are you planning to keep your guests entertained?
Alex, On November 23, 2023 at 16:24

During wedding transition periods, what do you recommend including at your wedding to keep guests entertained and engaged throughout the day/evening?

Jennifer, friday 15-Dec-23 5
J
Wedding day bridal robe (lace)
Jessica, On November 21, 2023 at 21:00

Hello! Looking for online websites/stores that sell elegant, lace white robes for brides to wear morning of the wedding. Thank you,

Kate, tuesday 21-Nov-23 1
N
Anyone else's parents or family not financially contributing to wedding at all?
Nz, On February 25, 2021 at 12:02

My fiancee and I crunched some numbers the other day after I've been spending the last week contacting venues and making spreadsheets for costs for every little thing for each place. Turns out with...

Kate, saturday 18-Nov-23 23
Amanda
Let's Talk Wedding Bands!
Amanda, On September 27, 2023 at 12:22

How has your experience shopping for wedding bands been?! Have you visited many stores together? Or did you do your shopping online? Was it difficult to find the right rings? Are you wearing a set...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 10
Emily
Anyone else planning really far ahead?
Emily, On November 10, 2023 at 15:29

I'm looking at information for October 2028. Right now, I'm just getting estimated costs of different vendors and services, but I almost feel comical (not in a good way) planning this far in advance....

Liberty, sunday 12-Nov-23 4
Jessica
Post wedding Thank You card etiquette?
Jessica, On November 12, 2023 at 15:54

Hello everyone! We just got married in mid September and now that we finally have time we are working on our Thank you cards, but are a little confused about the etiquette. We wrote thank you cards...

Jackie, monday 13-Nov-23 4
Madison
Couples getting married on September 27, 2025 in Ontario
Madison, On November 10, 2023 at 08:57

Hey all! My partner and I just booked our venue for 9/27/25 and are so excited to start digging in to planning

Amanda, sunday 12-Nov-23 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics