Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

Music Playlist!

Kate, on June 19, 2024 at 10:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 2

Hi community,

No better way to get the day started than some tunes! That being said, what genre/s do you have on your playlist? a mix of slow and dance? some Rock & Roll? Top 40 all the way? What will you have playing to set the mood?

I'm a big sucker for Motown and I knew it would get a lot of our guests up and dancing so we started off with some slow soft live acoustic music for cocktail hour - Adele, Sara Bareilles, John Mayer - those vibes then moved into all the popular Motown hits for after dinner - Temptations, Isley Brothers, Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson!

Music Playlist! 1

2 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on August 2, 2024 at 18:03
  • D
    Featured September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had several different types for ours! My wife is a huge country fan (as are many of her family) and we are both big 80s music fans (both of us are over 50), so there was a good amount of those - some Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Lonestar, Shania Twain, and Dan Davidson along with Kenny Loggins, the Sweet, Aerosmith and Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes. I'm a huge Irish music fan so of course we had the Irish Rovers in there too. Not to mention the Village People (YMCA was such a huge hit!).

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had all types of music the night of our wedding and everyone really enjoyed it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics