Skip to main content
Sondra
Sondra

'Peterborough', Ontario · From July 2019

We both moved to Australia, flew into Brisbane the same day, met in the Gold Coast and after 8 months of being annoyed by each other and being co-workers,... View more

We both moved to Australia, flew into Brisbane the same day, met in the Gold Coast and after 8 months of being annoyed by each other and being co-workers, we went to the outback, got taken out by a Kangaroo and never left each other's side.

Happily married 🎉

August 6, 2022

627days 21hrs
Sarah
How many hours to hire a photographer?
Sarah, On August 13, 2019 at 14:19

Hi all, We are starting to shop around for photographers and many offer different prices based on the hours they are booked (6, 8, or 10 hours). I was wondering what would be the best time allocation...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 23
Lauren
How to Manage Expectations with Bridal Party?
Lauren, On August 17, 2019 at 10:25

Hi There! I have some bridal party questions that I'm hoping you all can help me with 😊 1. Nobody in my bridal party really knows each other. One of them lives on the other side of the country. Here...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 14
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Shyan
rsvp - mail vs online?
Shyan, On August 9, 2019 at 14:49

Hello! I am looking for tips and tricks on RSVP ! Is everyone mailing still with all the technology at our fingertips? Where did you purchase them? Thanks a bunch

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 48
Marissa
Married!
Marissa, On August 14, 2019 at 21:10

We finally tied the knot on Sunday, and it really was my dream wedding. Everything went according to schedule, the weather was great (although super hot), and the food was delicious. I was only...

Marissa, monday 2-Sep-19 47
Kathy
We are Married!
Kathy, On August 18, 2019 at 08:09

Guys I am Married! It was the perfect day. It’s true what they say that everything won’t go as planned and I have a few 😂 my necklace broke from the beginning They didn’t play my aisle song I wanted...

Deedra, wednesday 28-Aug-19 17
BunnyBride
Need advice on policy for kids
BunnyBride, On August 18, 2019 at 20:34

I was looking for some thoughts/advice or if anyone else had tried this strategy with guests with kids. So, here's the deal: My FH wants to not put kids' names on the invitation but ALSO not put...

Brett, friday 30-Aug-19 14
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday - Where was your first vacation together?
Joey, On August 9, 2019 at 08:05

Where did you two first go away together? Was the vacation abroad or domestic? With family, friends, or alone? How long was the trip? Are you two compatible travelers? Photo by Stacie Carr Photography...

July, friday 4-Oct-19 24
Siobhan
Guest Book - what's the point?
Siobhan, On August 16, 2019 at 11:31

Hi brides, I was wondering if anyone has gone without a guest book? I was thinking about not having one as I really don't know what we would do with it after the wedding. Anyone else felt this way?

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 18
Kelly
Mini moon or honeymoon?
Kelly, On August 11, 2019 at 04:04

We are going on a mini moon right away and then going on a bigger trip in the fall! What’s everyone else doing??

Nelly, friday 4-Oct-19 37
Sondra
Venues near Peterborough, ON
Sondra, On August 17, 2019 at 00:50

Hello! I had already found a fairytale venue that my FH and I are in love with, but my great grandmother has announced that she is uncomfortable being so far from home (Peterborough) and she won't be...

Vinod, monday 19-Aug-19 5
Joey
Use it or lose it? - Videography
Joey, On June 17, 2019 at 08:48

Many people love looking back on their wedding video or trailer, though many couples feel videography is a great place to save some budget and pass this up. Which side are you on? Videography - will...

Sondra, saturday 17-Aug-19 30
Joey
Use it or lose it? - Upgraded transportation
Joey, On June 17, 2019 at 08:44

Limos and carriages and sports cars - oh my! Are you hiring a party bus or a vintage car, or taking an Uber or taxi or shuttle to get around, or will you keep things extra simple and use your own...

Sondra, saturday 17-Aug-19 27
Joey
All about the venue - What does your venue include?
Joey, On August 12, 2019 at 09:05

What is included in hiring your venue? Parking? A getting ready room? Will they set up and break down for you? How many staff members will the venue provide? What else is included in your wedding...

Erin, tuesday 3-Sep-19 19
Lynnie
Who is in charge of the wedding budget?
Lynnie, On September 25, 2017 at 10:41

This week we're talking all about your relationship with your fiance(e), and asking who each question best describes - you or your fiance(e) ? Time to fess up! Who is in charge of the wedding budget?...

Steph, thursday 20-Feb-20 48
L
Guest List - How the Heck????
Leandra, On August 7, 2019 at 01:00

How the heck did everyone make their guest list and send out invites? My fiancée and I both have huge (and extended) families and I am dreading having to make a guest list and hoping I don’t forget...

Tori, wednesday 14-Aug-19 14
Katelyn
Should i wax my armpits?!
Katelyn, On August 7, 2019 at 11:22

Guys I don't wax. I dont do anything with my body hair except shave it off. But I'm thinking maybe to defeat dark patches I might want to have my armpits waxed. But I've never had it done. Should I...

Ann1, friday 16-Aug-19 23
Joey
Who was there for your engagement?
Joey, On August 7, 2019 at 08:05

Who witnessed your proposal? Was it an intimate affair between only you and your partner, or were you surrounded by friends, family, and even strangers? How about a photographer, musician,...

Tori, friday 9-Aug-19 12
S
DJ and playlist
Shannon, On August 8, 2019 at 19:05

Hi guys, We are hiring a dj for our wedding. I am just wondering if I have to create a playlist? I would think hiring a dj that has attended many, many weddings, would know what he is doing. They are...

Casey, friday 9-Aug-19 6
Marissa
Engagement picture
Marissa, On July 23, 2019 at 21:44

Hi everyone Our engagement picture are finally done , so I thought I would share some of my favourite ones

Sondra, thursday 8-Aug-19 21
Deziray
Plus one Ettiquette
Deziray, On April 19, 2019 at 22:09

Hi, so I am getting married in August and I have a few questions about plus one Ettiquette. I sent out invites recently. Each one was addressed to whoever was included in the invite ie: Friend and...

Kelly, sunday 11-Aug-19 20
A
Marriage license
Amanda, On May 17, 2019 at 07:13

I was wide awake at 5am so I decided to look up the cost of marriage licenses, wow do they vary huge. Kitchener at $154 to Zorra at $90. Just for fun I looked at Niagara Falls they are...

Erin, wednesday 4-Sep-19 18
Casey
Where are you getting married/ having your reception!
Casey, On May 14, 2019 at 10:25

Hello Lovely Ladies! Even though I already have my venue, I would love to see how many different venues are out there! I love to see the places that people get married at and turn into their own...

Sondra, thursday 8-Aug-19 10
Erin
Let's Talk Flowers
Erin, On August 6, 2019 at 16:06

Hey there brides to be! Have you thought about your flowers? Will you be using a small flower shop, a chain store or DIYing ? So many options Are you using real. silk, wood, or paper flowers? How did...

Vanessa, wednesday 14-Aug-19 7
Bianca
Why Ontario?
Bianca, On July 6, 2018 at 14:47

Hey gals (and guys)! For those of you who’ve chosen to host your wedding in Ontario, what was your decision behind it? Is it where you live, grew up, or have some other significance? I’d love to hear...

Julia, friday 9-Aug-19 47
Katherine
Nails
Katherine, On August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing...

Loralli23, friday 6-Aug-21 35
Valérie
Antiperspirant on Wedding Day - What's your pick?
Valérie, On August 4, 2019 at 18:29

I'm one of the unfortunate people who sweat a lot and when it starts, it just won't stop lol. So I can only imagine what my body will be going through on my wedding day (in a MONTH!!!!). This might...

Natalia, saturday 31-Aug-19 16
Megan
1st Dance + Father/Daughter + Groom/Mother
Megan, On July 15, 2019 at 12:38

Hey everyone! I have only been to one wedding and I cant remember when they did all the dances. I am wondering if you normally have your father daughter dance right after the first dance or should I...

Nelly, friday 4-Oct-19 10
Hélène
My dress is finally here!
Hélène, On July 24, 2019 at 19:37

As some of you know, I had some serious dress doubts after buying a dress at a sample sale last October. After the ensuing hunt for my dream dress, I ended up purchasing a dress that I hadn't actually...

Hélène, sunday 11-Aug-19 50
Chere-Lee
Puerto Vallarta in October?
Chere-Lee, On August 6, 2019 at 14:02

My FH and I are having difficulty finding something for our honeymoon. We've changed our minds 3 times and we still have over a year to consider it. I understand that Puerto Vallarta in October -...

Chere-Lee, tuesday 24-Sep-19 8
Siobhan
Honeymoon ideas
Siobhan, On July 23, 2019 at 13:44

Hi everyone ! We are really struggling with honeymoon ideas. My FH wants all inclusive I want a once in a life time trip. We have an excuse to spend the money right? We want to do like 2 excursions. I...

Jessy, tuesday 10-Sep-19 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics