Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Who was there for your engagement?

Joey, on August 7, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 12

Who witnessed your proposal? Was it an intimate affair between only you and your partner, or were you surrounded by friends, family, and even strangers? How about a photographer, musician, videographer, or someone else hired to enhance the big moment?

Who was present for your engagement moment?

Who was there for your engagement? 1

Photo by Canmore Photography in Canmore

12 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on August 9, 2019 at 10:57
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just the two of us... well okay, it was in public kind of but the actual proposal was in a car so nobody knew when we got out that I had just proposed and that we were taking our first pic as an engaged couple!

Who was there for your engagement? 2

• Sondra
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Sondra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was just the two of us on the beautiful Waitakere Island just off the coast of Auckland, I wish there had of been a photographer because I didn't expect it at all and I'm sure the look on my face was as priceless as my FH claims, but it was perfect.

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours was an intimate affair but it was on my birthday and he planned a surprise birthday party for me later that day. So we announced it at the party.
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were alone - we started our hike super early specifically to avoid running into anyone but a couple people had the same idea and managed to beat us to the top. But they were gone by the time we got there and we had the place to ourselves for about half an hour.

FH had tried to arrange my sister being there to take photos but she had to work last minute and didn't really have access to a reliable vehicle anyway.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had some friends with us (one was taking photos of us) and maybe some strangers on the beach saw from a distance.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The gentleman driving our sleigh! He said that he has seen a lot of proposals in his time but this was the first one BEFORE the hour sleigh ride we were going on, so he figured FH must have been really confident in my answer haha.

• Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were alone in a seaside dock in Vancouver! Smiley laugh Smiley heart

Said Yes!Who was there for your engagement? 3

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just us! we were on a beach in California, so others may have seen, but they were nowhere near! both the us wanted the proposal to be private
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just me and my FH, which is exactly what I wanted!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had his sister and her husband, and then another couple we are friends with there. His sister took pictures of the whole thing, and our friend videoed it. So we have a lot of documentation from it which is beautiful!

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well we were in the car and our 2 girls were there but they are like 3 and 2 so they so don't get it!!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was just us at our home and he had the dog help

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics