Skip to main content
Rayanne
Rayanne

'Niagara Falls', Ontario · From March 2019

As you can see I'm one of the featured users on wedding wire and would be happy yo help you in any way I can. I am obsessed with wedding planning and love... View more

As you can see I'm one of the featured users on wedding wire and would be happy yo help you in any way I can. I am obsessed with wedding planning and love to hear about other peoples plans. This is my second marriage. FH is getting married for the first time. I have two older sons and FH and I have one son and one daughter together.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

June 11, 2022

17days 20hrs : 53min
Rayanne
Cutting the cake
Rayanne, On May 20, 2022 at 18:34

The cutting of the cake symbolizing the first thing you do together as a married couple. Are you including this tradition? I feel like there is a certain degree of trust involved with this one. I have...

Rayanne, an hour ago 26
Marsha
Receiving line
Marsha, On May 18, 2022 at 16:32

I am planning out my timeline for the day for our wedding. I don't know if we have allocated time for a receiving line. We take our pictures from 5:30 until about 7pm while they are having a cocktail...

Marsha, sunday 22-May-22 10
Abbie
Hair or make up - which comes first?
Abbie, On May 17, 2022 at 22:11

I’m assuming hair, since they generally wash your hair but I truly don’t know 😅🙈

Liberty, saturday 21-May-22 21
Liberty
Seating Chart
Liberty, On May 17, 2022 at 16:51

I finished my seating chart today!! I got this frame for $20 at Jysk and used my cricut to write and cut out the tables. It was a super simple DIY to do! Only 5 days until my wedding!! Share...

Abbie, friday 20-May-22 15 1
Laura
Flowers... Real vrs Faux?
Laura, On May 13, 2022 at 09:49

Help! I am stuck between beautiful real and faux flowers. How did you decide between the two? I have fallen in love with Sola Flowers (faux flowers made out of wood, see link below) and love the idea...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 10
Melissa
Plus ones
Melissa, On May 11, 2022 at 14:08

Hello everyone! Just looking for an opinion on giving guests a “plus one”. For those who are single or don’t have a long term significant other is it still etiquette to provide them with a plus one?...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 24
Jenny
All done my bridesmaids/moh gifts 😊
Jenny, On May 9, 2022 at 09:18

Just need to add a little alcohol but they’re all done! Comfy robes, comfy slippers, earrings, custom tumbler, cosmo mix, and a bath bomb. And I’m putting everything in these super cute bags I got at...

Stephanie, wednesday 11-May-22 17
Rayanne
How did you pick your flowers?
Rayanne, On May 2, 2022 at 15:46

I knew from the beginning I had zero desire for fresh flowers when we started planning the wedding. Allergies definitely dictated that we'd go with artificial but there are so many types of...

Tunisha, sunday 8-May-22 28
Jenna
Thoughts on Maid of Honour Speech
Jenna, On May 6, 2022 at 09:08

So, I was supposed to get married two years ago but due to covid we postponed to have the wedding we dreamed of. Well, here we are trying to plan that dream wedding and my maid of honour backs out...

Emily, friday 13-May-22 13
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 63rd edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On May 5, 2022 at 14:51

Please join me in congratulating Cascade & Albert - the winners of the 63rd edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Cascade & Albert: Here is what they had to say about winning $1,000:...

Stephanie, friday 6-May-22 4
Stephanie
1st dress try on
Stephanie, On May 3, 2022 at 17:06

So I was too excited to wait, and I tried Azazie try at home option, and am I happy with the result/quality. Now I ordered 2, but no one liked that one (neither me or my 2 daughters), but here are is...

Stephanie, friday 6-May-22 16
Dessa
Bachelorette Party Guests....
Dessa, On May 3, 2022 at 01:28

Hey Ladies... I have a question about the guests invited to a Bachelorette party. Our wedding is 50 people and we were brutal on our edits. So I ask... is it rude/wrong/insensitive to invite ladies...

Carine, wednesday 11-May-22 20
Carine
How to remove the option of +1
Carine, On May 2, 2022 at 15:21

I am having a small wedding and want to know if there's a way to remove the plus one option, so when they RSVP they can not add more people than I had imputed. Sorry if this was asked a million times,...

Carine, tuesday 10-May-22 14
Carine
Am i an eager bride.
Carine, On May 2, 2022 at 14:22

I've been dreaming about this day since I was a child, what little girl hasn't? After a lot of breakups and thinking my prince will never come, he finally showed up! 16 months until the date and I...

Carine, tuesday 17-May-22 83
Daily
Real or artificial flowers
Daily, On May 2, 2022 at 13:04

Future brides are you choosing real or artificial flowers for your wedding? I chose artificial for two reasons: save money and I can prepare my centerpieces a head of time. I will be using artificial...

Daily, tuesday 10-May-22 22 1
Jenny
Who gets invited to a Bridal shower?
Jenny, On April 28, 2022 at 02:15

I know I know there’s a bunch of lists out there but I’m having trouble figuring out which family members are supposed to be invited - does close mean like aunts and cousins or does close mean family...

Rayanne, sunday 1-May-22 8
Erin
Annoyed and not sure what to think
Erin, On April 27, 2022 at 18:22

So we are just over 1 year away from the date we set for our wedding. My gown is in the alterations shop, thousands has been laid out on venue, dj, invitations, cake, etc.. Now this man is saying he...

Vinod, friday 6-May-22 15
Courtney
Do i have to include the location/city on our save the dates?
Courtney, On April 28, 2022 at 15:02

We just booked our reception venue in the city we both work in. We own property just outside the city in a different county (about a 25 minute drive from the reception site). We're currently debating...

Rachay, tuesday 3-May-22 6
Meghan
Wedding favours
Meghan, On April 26, 2022 at 16:45

What is everyone doing/do for wedding favours? I was thinking cookies but would love some other options that are budget friendly! TIA

Marsha, wednesday 18-May-22 26
Melanie
Family member wearing white
Melanie, On April 24, 2022 at 17:25

I’m kind of stuck right now. My grandma wants to wear a white shirt with a beige cardigan to my wedding. I know traditionally the bride is the only one supposed to be wearing white, but she seems to...

Carine, tuesday 10-May-22 13
Samantha
Indoor Photo Locations - Niagara Region
Samantha, On April 25, 2022 at 12:43

Hello!! I am getting married this June and I'm looking for an indoor location for photos in the Niagara area. I am getting married in St. Catharines, ceremony & photos are going to be happening...

Hank, monday 25-Apr-22 7
Samantha
mob Dresses
Samantha, On April 25, 2022 at 12:55

My mom is having a really hard time finding something that she wants to wear! Getting married this June so time is running out! She has been to countless stores and even looked online! Where has...

Sofia, wednesday 4-May-22 9
Meghan
Seating Chart
Meghan, On April 19, 2022 at 10:08

Is anyone not doing a seating chart? We are doing a buffet style dinner but do have assigned seating (obviously getting seating cards) but wondering if its necessary to have a seating chart as well,...

Sara, yesterday at 14:24 26
Erinn
Candles - Real or Flameless?
Erinn, On April 21, 2022 at 17:10

Hey Ladies! For my centrepieces I am planning to use 3 different sizes of pillar candles in cylinder vases. I was looking on "Yummi Candes" and they have beautiful sets, but the price point after...

Erinn, monday 25-Apr-22 12
Jacquie
Most *important*
Jacquie, On April 20, 2022 at 19:02

In everyone’s opinion what’s the most important that’s included in the venue price? •Tables/chairs •Accommodations on site•Food (so you don’t have to find outside caterer) Thanks ladies 💁🏼‍♀️

Hank, sunday 24-Apr-22 24
Stephanie
i usually don't wear makeup
Stephanie, On April 21, 2022 at 13:47

So I don't wear makeup on a day to day basis, and was wondering if others are in the same boat, and if so are you wearing any on your big day or going Au Naturel?

Stephanie, tuesday 3-May-22 10
S
How early is early to host stag and doe?
Sarah, On April 13, 2022 at 09:58

Hey everyone, my wedding is October 2023. I was wanting some input on how early is too early to host a stag and for. Because our wedding is near Halloween, I was wondering if hosting my stag and does...

Rayanne, wednesday 20-Apr-22 3
Melissa
Wedding photos in Ajax
Melissa, On April 17, 2022 at 10:42

I am getting married on April 23. And we are still deciding where to go for wedding photos. We are getting married at the Ajax Convention Centre, so we are looking for a nice outdoor spot nearby. We...

Jenn, saturday 23-Apr-22 5
Daniel
Florists/artificial Flowers
Daniel, On April 18, 2022 at 16:05

Anyone have any have alternatives to getting real flowers for your wedding day? I find that the cost for unnecessarily high. I am planning to get real flowers for my bouquet but was looking for some...

Jessica, wednesday 20-Apr-22 12 1
Brooke
Light or Serious Ceremony?
Brooke, On April 19, 2022 at 15:13

Hello fellow Brides! I kind of already have my mind made up about this one, but I was wondering what other brides are doing for their ceremony - keeping it light and humorous, or staying serious and...

Lisa, tuesday 17-May-22 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics