Rayanne
Rayanne

'Niagara Falls', Ontario · From March 2019

As you can see I'm one of the featured users on wedding wire and would be happy yo help you in any way I can. I am obsessed with wedding planning and love... View more

As you can see I'm one of the featured users on wedding wire and would be happy yo help you in any way I can. I am obsessed with wedding planning and love to hear about other peoples plans. This is my second marriage. FH is getting married for the first time. I have two older sons and FH and I have one son and one daughter together.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

January 29, 2022

95days 16hrs : 10min
Tunisha
We got married!! 💐🥰 10.16.21
Tunisha, Yesterday at 14:27

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to share with you awesome people!! I GOT A WHOLE ASS HUSBAND! 😍🥰 From friend, to fiancé, to husband! I was stressed with the rain at first. Wanted to have our ceremony on...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 14
Carolyn
Photographers and model release?
Carolyn, Today at 00:13

Hello! My partner and I were reading through the contract a wedding photographer had sent to us and noticed a model release was included. Basically we would forfeit all legal rights to our photos -...

Carolyn, 2 hours ago 5
A
How do i choose my Moh?
Anya, Today at 01:22

Hello brides! My fiance and I got engaged just last week, and something we are already thinking about is our bridal party. I know who my bridesmaids will be, but I am struggling to pick my MoH because...

Brittany, an hour ago 5
Meghan
Wedding Day Hair Inspo
Meghan, On October 22, 2021 at 20:39

Show us your wedding day hair inspo! We are doing a boho rustic theme so i'm having my hair mostly down with a braid or two!

Rayanne, saturday 23-Oct-21 3
Brooke
Wedding Vows! Who's writing their own?
Brooke, On October 22, 2021 at 16:33

Hello brides! My wedding is a year away but I've contemplated on the idea of writing my own vows. My fiance is a shy guy and is most likely going to request to do the traditional "repeat after me"...

Amanda, yesterday at 12:43 10
Amanda
Mother Of The Bride Dress
Amanda, On October 21, 2021 at 13:16

So last weekend my mom and I went shopping for her dress for my wedding. We probably went to 5 different places and ended up finding the dress from the company I work for! To see her eyes light up...

Amanda, friday 22-Oct-21 12
Emily
Officiant Cost
Emily, On October 18, 2021 at 17:18

I'm just curious to see what other people paid their officiant! I've come across such a different range of prices and I'm trying to figure out what a normal price point would be.

Carmel, saturday 23-Oct-21 16
Lisa
Cost-saving Diys
Lisa, On October 19, 2021 at 16:37

Just curious as to your DIYs that you're planning on creating for your upcoming weddings. Showcase and brag - show us what you've got!!

Carmel, wednesday 20-Oct-21 11
Michelle
We did it! (again)
Michelle, On October 18, 2021 at 14:21

Friday October 8th was the big day! We finally got to have our big wedding that we had postponed from last year. Since we did the legal marriage last year we had a vow renewal style ceremony with the...

Audrey, saturday 23-Oct-21 13
A
Summer 2022 Wedding - Covid restrictions
Anna, On October 19, 2021 at 20:48

Hi all! hoping for some advice, as my fiancé and I are in a bit of a dilemma. Ontario has placed the mandatory vaccination restrictions on Weddings and we are planning to get married next summer. My...

Tunisha, thursday 21-Oct-21 3
Rayanne
Invitations-check
Rayanne, On October 16, 2021 at 21:11

So I decided to try the print at home invitation packs that are available for DIY. I personally have next to zero computer skills and have to say if my friend (who is a graphic designer) didn't help...

Liberty, tuesday 19-Oct-21 8
Becky
Struggling
Becky, On October 18, 2021 at 01:28

Picked at date for our wedding! But really struggling to accept my family wont come.

Meghan, monday 18-Oct-21 7
Amanda
Cake Flavors, Tiers & Design
Amanda, On October 17, 2021 at 14:43

Hey Everyone! One of the most fun and tasty parts of wedding planning is cake tasting! But it can be a real challenge to narrow down all the delicious choices. How many flavors are in your wedding...

Liberty, monday 18-Oct-21 14
April
Couples getting married on December 31, 2022 in Ontario
April, On October 16, 2021 at 23:13

Hello couples getting married on NYE in 2022! I’m newly engaged and wanted to introduce myself!

Amanda, sunday 17-Oct-21 5
Rayanne
What type of ceremony?
Rayanne, On October 16, 2021 at 21:28

We recently booked our officiant and we have a few types of ceremony to choose from. Traditional, partnership in life and Christian. We can also choose 1 to 3 readings for during the ceremony. It has...

Hank, monday 18-Oct-21 7
Liberty
Vow books!
Liberty, On October 14, 2021 at 01:57

FINALLY after what feels like forever and many fails our vow books are finally done!! I had to do some much experimenting to get these done! The first attempt I used a notebook that a paper cover so...

Liberty, friday 15-Oct-21 8
Rayanne
Decor! What are you going to diy and what will you only trust to professionals?
Rayanne, On October 11, 2021 at 21:33

I'm planning on doing all the flowers myself (arches, flower balls for vases in centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers). I'm also making my invitations (which are almost done) I will make a new post to...

Daily, friday 15-Oct-21 12
Liberty
Splurging on Decor
Liberty, On October 12, 2021 at 00:17

Is there any decor you are splurging on? Or did you splurge on any decor? For me you could say I'm splurging on ceremony decor but that's because I want nothing to do with having to set up/tear down...

Vinod, thursday 14-Oct-21 18
Daily
Table Linens (what color? renting or buying?)
Daily, On October 11, 2021 at 20:11

Hi future brides of 2021, 2022 and 2023, what colour is table line? Are you planning to rent or buy? I would use the white tablecloths that provided by our venue. However, I’ll purchase about 13...

Amanda, friday 15-Oct-21 22
Sara
Getting married - June 25, 2023: How was the overall planning experience?
Sara, On October 11, 2021 at 10:51

Hello we are getting married june 25 2023 it was supposed to be next year but need more planning. how was the over all experience for you guys. any tips recommendations other what we have seen on you ...

Meghan, wednesday 13-Oct-21 8
Tunisha
Almost There — October 16th
Tunisha, On October 10, 2021 at 19:14

Hello Beautiful People, So, the wedding will be in 5 days!!!!We have a Day of Coordinator, but I will feel like I will be missing things on the day of. These nerves are getting me… 😣 How do you calm...

Stacey TC, monday 18-Oct-21 31
fossa
Coping with Crushing Your Ideal Wedding Vision?
fossa, On October 8, 2021 at 12:49

Hey y'all, I know there are other brides and grooms out there who are experiencing the same and I guess I'm just looking for solidarity in this feeling and how you came to accept that your "dream...

Brianna, tuesday 12-Oct-21 6
Jenny
Is anyone else dieting before the wedding?
Jenny, On October 8, 2021 at 21:24

So I’m a mom to two and gained a lot of baby weight I never lost (oldest is three, youngest turned one in June). I’ve been dieting/losing weight since May and we finally picked a date in July. I’ve...

Daily, monday 18-Oct-21 11
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 56th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On October 8, 2021 at 11:44

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 56th edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Nicole & Pierce!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "My new husband...

Audrey, saturday 9-Oct-21 6
Summer
Couples getting married on March 8, 2022 in Ontario
Summer, On October 8, 2021 at 14:46

Hello everyone

Amanda, friday 8-Oct-21 10
Linda
Wedding
Linda, On October 7, 2021 at 20:49

What is everyones thoughts on planning a ceremony for a parent that is sick that you would like at your wedding then next year hosting a ceremony with everyone and a reception as well

Vinod, friday 15-Oct-21 10
Meghan
High heels
Meghan, On October 7, 2021 at 14:47

Hi everyone! Do you think these are too high of heels to wear for my wedding? I wanted something blue and just think they are beautiful! Thoughts and opinions are welcome. 😊

Kim, saturday 16-Oct-21 25 1
Olivia
Am i forgetting anything?
Olivia, On October 7, 2021 at 07:26

My wedding is in 16 days!!! I’m so so excited and so anxious about it, it doesn’t even feel real and probably won’t until the week of. I’ve made a checklist/timeline of the entire day before and day...

Michelle, monday 18-Oct-21 11
Linda
Micro wedding
Linda, On October 6, 2021 at 21:14

Hello im looking for info on doing a micro wedding with short notice as my dad is sick an id like him to share in a special moment before he gets any worse any ideas would be helpful please and thank...

Hank, wednesday 6-Oct-21 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics