Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Newbie March 2023 Ontario

Budget wedding dresses

Jessica, on July 13, 2022 at 14:36 Posted in Ontario 1 7
Does anyone know who has a good selection of Wedding dresses in the GTA under $1000?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on July 27, 2022 at 15:02
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought online from JJ house. I loved my dress. It was in the prom dress on their site. I loved that the skirt detached I didn't need any alterations or bustle....Budget wedding dresses 1

Budget wedding dresses 2

Budget wedding dresses 3
    I did go to a bridal store to see what silhouettes I liked. I loved my dress it was so much fun to wear and it was just under $350 (I did have to pay duty but this is price all in) so I wasn't in a panic to make sure it stayed clean.
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Best for Bride - different locations and you will definitely find something within your budget

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're willing, lots of boutiques have off the rack sales that are well below the retail value of their dresses. Since you're in Toronto, you can try Ave 22 Off The Rack, the discount boutique to Avenue 22 Bridal.

David's Bridal should have a few dresses below $1000.

If you're willing to buy second hand, The Brides Project sells used dresses for half their retail price and the revenue goes to support cancer research.

• Rachel
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

JJ's house does it. Online but their quality is fantastic. They are also excellent if the sizing is off from what you receive. Another great place is Avenue 22 Bridal but you have to look for off the rack items

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Azazie does but it’s online not in store
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There's a 2nd hand bridal store in Barrie called Loved Again Bridal and their max price is $1000. I'd highly recommend them! I got my dress there and so did my best friend. My dress was actually brand new never worn! Original price was $4500 and I got it for $1000! You can also check their FB page to see if they have anything you like!
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica,

I have heard amazing feedback and gotten amazing customer service from Best for Bride; we are looking at dresses later this fall and that is going to be my first stop.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics