Rayann

Woodbridge, Ontario · From June 2018

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

May 6, 2023

309days 11hrs : 58min
Lynnie
What busted your wedding budget?
Lynnie, On March 12, 2019 at 13:05

Did you know that 74% of couples go over their original wedding budget? You're not alone!! What was the first thing that busted your wedding budget, or made you re-work it? Was it something big early...

Steph, thursday 20-Feb-20 32
R
Wedding budget
Rayann, On March 4, 2019 at 21:40

Ok I probably post a lot of questions here. So my mom is willing to buy my gown as a gift. Should I include this to my budget or opt it out? I told my mom I dont want to over a certain amount of...

Kaisha, friday 26-Apr-19 11
R
Bridal shower
Rayann, On March 3, 2019 at 22:12

Hi So I am a bit confuse about bridal shower. I've been engaged for 10 months now and we haven't done any engagement party. I'd figure we can just do a whole wedding 1 event thing. But then my girls...

Rayann, monday 4-Mar-19 12
Joey
Proposal Perfection - Did you know a proposal was coming before it happened?
Joey, On January 28, 2019 at 09:26

Had you talked about getting engaged before the proposal? Had you already shopped for rings? Had you discussed how or when you wanted the proposal to happen? Did you just have a sense of what was...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 32
Allison
Help! Ordering Flowers From Costco *Barrie*
Allison, On February 22, 2019 at 16:11

Hey ladies! I was hoping to call into Costco today and obtain a quote from them but I can't even tell if the Barrie location has a floral department or if it is just the generic online store. I need...

Rayann, sunday 3-Mar-19 5
Kaitlyn
Too Late for an Engagement Party?
Kaitlyn, On March 1, 2019 at 11:40

We’ve been engaged for 2.5 months and we’re planning our wedding for August 2020. Is it too late to have an engagement party?

Gabrielle, thursday 7-Mar-19 16
R
Food choice - mcmichael art gallery
Rayann, On February 14, 2019 at 22:50

Hi I would like to know anyone from toronto canada locally especially for those who just had their wedding at mcmichael art gallery. I would like to know how was their food caterers? I love that they...

Rayann, wednesday 20-Feb-19 8
R
Couples getting married on 29/august/2020 in Ontario
Rayann, On July 15, 2018 at 00:17

This is awesome 50 couples marrying on the same day as mine. So have you guys booked your venues? If so where and how many guests. I'm so torn between cityscapes, outdoor wedding or golf course.

Symone, thursday 12-Mar-20 8
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Round or Rectangle?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Final question!! How is your reception space shaping up? Do you like the look of classic round tables at the reception, or are you all-in on long rectangular tables? Which table style gets your vote?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 72
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Over-the-Top or Understated?

Which wedding style do you prefer? All things glitz, glam, and over-the-top? Or classic, subtle, and understated? Which decor style gets your vote? Over-the-Top? Photo from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes Or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 68
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Silver or Gold?

From your rings to the decor - which metal do you love more? Silver or gold? Silver? Photo by Krista Fox Photography Or Gold? Photo by Aaron and Jillian Photography Next Question: Over-the-Top or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 69
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Casual or Formal?

Casual or formal? Which attire and atmosphere is more your style?? Casual? Photo by Black Tie Cinema in Edmonton Or Formal? Photo from Aklasu in Red Deer, AB Next Question: Silver or Gold? Back to the...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Arches or Artwork?

What about your ceremony decor? Would you rather say "I do" in front of a decorative arch, or a piece of custom artwork? Arches? Photo from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Or Artwork?Photo by Poly Mendes...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Vibrant or Pastel Palette?

Are you obsessed with weddings that are bright, bold, and colourful? Or do you love the light pastel palettes? Do you prefer vibrant or pastel colour palettes? Vibrant? Photo from Hitched by Joelle in...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Greenery or Flowers?

Do you love the natural look of greenery or are you all about the flower blossoms? Which decor style do you prefer? 🍃🌸 Greenery? Photo from by Francesca, xo Weddings and Events in Toronto Or Flowers?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 75
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Sand or Snow?

The battle of the climates!! Would you rather feel the sand between your toes while saying "I do", or celebrate in the snow? Which wedding style gets your vote, sand or snow?? Sand? 🏖️ Photo from...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
R
Wedding gown
Rayann, On November 4, 2018 at 10:44

Hi everyone I'm from Woodbridge Ontario Canada and I am in love with enzoani designer. Anyone could recommend me a boutique or wedding stores in my area or GTA area. My eyes are set with enzoani. All...

Katie, sunday 11-Nov-18 12 82
Sheilah
Wedding season
Sheilah, On July 14, 2018 at 09:26

This is just me whining. Really not an important post, just need to say it to get over it. We're getting married in the summer. August 7th 2019. I'm having a hard time really accepting that date,...

Adamay, saturday 15-Sep-18 33
Joey
Do you take planning breaks?
Joey, On July 6, 2018 at 08:05

Whether you have a long or a short engagement, there may come times during the planning process where you just cannot make one more wedding decision, where you can't bring yourself to even think about...

Bianca, tuesday 10-Jul-18 22
R
Type of party
Rayann, On June 29, 2018 at 23:48

So I would like to know what is the difference between stag and doe vs. Jack and Jill? I am having an engagement party for families only and our bridal crew. I don't want a bridal shower nor...

Clarissa, saturday 30-Jun-18 4 72
Alessandra
Center Pieces
Alessandra, On June 29, 2018 at 21:54

I am looking into center pieces and just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about getting them done on a budget.

Jane, wednesday 4-Jul-18 14
R
Kortright Centre
Rayann, On June 14, 2018 at 07:46

This is my 2nd choice for ceremony and reception. If you had your wedding here or about to book it please give me some feedback before I make my decision. My first choice is the Royal Botanical...

Rayann, wednesday 20-Jun-18 6
R
Engagement photos is it necessary?
Rayann, On June 19, 2018 at 17:58

Hi I'd like to know what's the average price for an engagement shoot in Toronto? I am debating if I need to get it done. I am more into the actual wedding itself.

Tyanna, sunday 24-Jun-18 19
Sendims
Average cost for ceremony and reception
Sendims, On June 18, 2018 at 16:11

Hello. I'm just wondering what is the average cost for doing a ceremony and a reception at the same venue. I just got engaged and have no idea what prices are decent or completely over the top. If you...

Bianca, wednesday 20-Jun-18 16
R
Cheap Wedding dress vendors
Rayann, On June 14, 2018 at 07:49

Hey everyone So my big day is not until 2020 but I would like to know from all where can I find cheap wedding dress vendors in Toronto/vaughan/Peel area. My budget is no more than 2000$ that's...

Katy, thursday 9-May-19 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics