Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Frequent user June 2019 Ontario

Help! Ordering Flowers From Costco *Barrie*

Allison, on February 22, 2019 at 16:11 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hey ladies!

I was hoping to call into Costco today and obtain a quote from them but I can't even tell if the Barrie location has a floral department or if it is just the generic online store. I need to get back to another florist soon on whether or not we are interested so this is a little urgent.

I attended a bridal show at Tangle Creek and the BMC and I could have swore the lady said she was with Costco however, I just have a postcard like piece of paper that says bloomstar.ca & Jenna.

Just wondering what I need to do to get a quote from Costco if that is even possible. TIA!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Rayann, on March 3, 2019 at 22:27
  • R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can check out fortunes. They can do floral bouquet. They're decent and I believe the prices are cheap.
  • L
    Frequent user February 2020 Ontario
    Liarra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in Barrie also, I somehow stumbled upon this little shop through facebook, its called Halliday House & Co. They are in Cookstown and they seem to be SUPER reasonable for flowers. The post I saw was for valentines day bouquets (decent sized and gorgeous) for like 25 bucks or something. I messaged them and asked their bridal costs. She quotes $100 for Bridal Bouquet, $50 bridesmaids bouquet and $10 per boutonniere. From what I've seen around barrie those seemed to be amazing prices. They have a website you should check them out!
    I also asked how far in advance I should order and she said to get in touch with her this summer (my wedding isnt until February). I'm sure she could do orders any time after 6 months for you.
    Good luck!

• Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your Welcome. Good luck! I heard that Sobeys is big on Weddings but I didn't look into prices there. I found bridal bouquets at some flower shops I looked into were hundreds and hundreds of dollars. I heard Bradford green house does nice flowers but no idea on prices.
  • Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I haven’t tried Googling much. Tonight got super busy for me but I will definitely reach out to some businesses tomorrow! Thank you for the idea of grocery stores I completely forgot about them.
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to a Bridal Shower after inquiring at Costco with the flower Lady who only told me to order 3 weeks before and do them ourselves. I was certainly surprised when I saw the Florist vendor set up and she told me that she works with Costco flowers which allows her to charge less. I didn't keep her card but the shop exists! I believe the price was $17.99 per boutonniere. I would call Sobeys and Zehrs. Zehrs is doing my boutonnieres cheaper than the Costco cost & I like the way they look more. Have you tried Googling Florist by Costco or something like that?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics