Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Curious May 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on 29/august/2020 in Ontario

Rayann, on July 15, 2018 at 00:17 Posted in Ontario 0 8
This is awesome 50 couples marrying on the same day as mine. So have you guys booked your venues? If so where and how many guests. I'm so torn between cityscapes, outdoor wedding or golf course.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Symone, on March 12, 2020 at 11:10
  • Symone
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Symone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My cousin got married there! It was gorgeous!
  • Symone
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Symone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! My fiancé and I are a same sex couple and we are having ours in the country! We wanted it outdoors but the venue we really wanted was not available, so we are having it at our beautiful hall with photos being taken outdoors!

• Caitlin
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Caitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Heyoooo we live in Burlington and have booked venues at the local Royal Botanical Gardens for ceremony & reception- it's the first thing we did! We've been going to the RBG regularly since I rolled my ankle there on one of our early dates 😂 So many different gardens all with several paths and experiences. We can't wait!
  • Bobbi-Jean
    Bobbi-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m really hoping my mom will lend us her back yard 😂 she has an acerage filled with forestry. We’re planning a night time wedding with the trees lit up with lights. Here’s to hoping she gives in 😂🤞
  • R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That'snice to have options. I like the barn too but worried itmight be too hot withno ac
  • R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi. I prefer having both ceremony and reception in 1 place. But I'm in love with 1 of the church near me so I'm still uncertain. I stopped looking forawhile but i think i should start again. I just love the long train of chairs in the church. I also like the whole 360 view ofthe city with big windows so less decor inside. I love the natural light beaming in. Still undecisive.
  • M
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I booked our venue last Saturday actually, very excited! We live in Ottawa and chose a venue about 30-40 mins east in Plantagenet. We chose somewhere we can have ceremony and reception in the same venue however it’s a “ranch style” huge property so the ceremony/cocktail hour site is on the other side of a pond from the reception “hall”. Over at the ceremony site there’s the option for outdoor or sheltered by a repurposed barn too in case the weather is yucky. There’s also a cute barn-style chapel but we aren’t really into it so won’t be using it for anything more than where my fiancé will greet the guests and have a drink before the ceremony! Our venue requires a min. if 90 guests on a Saturday for dinner, so we are thinking 90-110 max. and then will be inviting a bunch more friends to the reception after dinner (total number will be 175ish likely).
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rayann! You're nearly at the two year mark! What do you like about each of those venue types? Will you try to have your ceremony and reception in different places so you can choose more than one type of venue?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics