Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Curious May 2023 Ontario

Food choice - mcmichael art gallery

Rayann, on February 14, 2019 at 22:50 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hi

I would like to know anyone from toronto canada locally especially for those who just had their wedding at mcmichael art gallery. I would like to know how was their food caterers? I love that they have a lot of options but am skeptical for taste. Any feedbacks would be appreciated.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Rayann, on February 20, 2019 at 23:38
  • R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I've checked it both. Kortright I'm afraid of tick around the trees. Pioneer was nice too.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hmmm, have you checked out Pioneer Village or Kortright Centre? Those both have beautiful outdoor spaces available!

• R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me too. I like the outdoor space that's why I chose it too. I like the indoor space too. I want a venue that gives you the natural light with less decoration. So far I'm still looking that offers both ceremony and reception within my budget. I also like restaurant style since were there for the food and drinks Haha.
  • Bianca
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're aiming for the outdoor ceremony but it's weather permitted. I fell in love with the outdoor space when I went there (and indoor space, but you know), so I'm hoping that all works out and the weather holds up. Otherwise my ceremony gets pushed an hour and a half and goes indoors.

I'd really like to hear what you choose! Have you made any other choices about your wedding? Any second choices for venues?

• R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mcmichael has a new catere company and would like to know how their food are. Great options and well decent price. I couldn't find them in here for reviews. Caterer is Aura by Clive and Cashews I believe
  • R
    Curious May 2023 Ontario
    Rayann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No way!! Are you having it outdoor ceremony or the indoor one?. I like 1 venue that does everything less travelling. I like that the bridal suite is included. I really like the whole vibe. Only problem is the food. I'll let you know.
  • Bianca
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well, well, well... funny that this discussion comes up. I wanted to do my wedding at McMichael Art Gallery so bad but I wasn't sure about the caterers either (since they give you several of their preferred ones to choose from). I ended up choosing to have my ceremony there and reception somewhere else.

Good luck! Please post what you find out about their food!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Weeeeeeell, I haven't even been to Toronto - but here is their page on wedding wire for reviews! McMichael Reviews

I believe that the last review says the food was delicious!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics