Montreal, Quebec · From May 2018

Getting Married on May 22nd, 2021 !!!!

Happily married 🎉

August 21, 2021

950days 5hrs
Honeylie
Wedding Ceremony Music
Honeylie, On May 27, 2020 at 14:30

Hi Lovelies! I am curious as to who controlled your music for the processional? And how? Our venue has a sound system which we can hook up our phone. We have the music picked out but now the issue is...

Ashley, monday 1-Jun-20 12
A
Soo... we are getting married tomorrow...!!!!
April, On May 7, 2020 at 10:56

We had to postpone our wedding (August 23, 2020) and instead of waiting till August to get married, we decided to do it tomorrow. Our new wedding date is May 8, 2021 so we figured lets get married May...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 21 1
Honeylie
Wedding Dress Size - Too Big!!!
Honeylie, On February 27, 2020 at 10:36

Hi All! When I ordered my dress I was a size 14, however was on an ongoing health journey. I have lost 35 pounds, and plan on losing a bit more. I am now between size 8-10 and am worried my dress will...

Ashley, wednesday 4-Mar-20 11 1
Emily
diy - table numbers!
Emily, On February 23, 2020 at 23:06

Happy Sunday folks!! 😁 Up late tonight finishing my table numbers. I’m so happy with how they turned out! ❤️ I added it to my wedding planning wall to keep my inspiration going - anyone else have a...

Celine, friday 28-Aug-20 19
Michelle
Need centrepieces without flowers
Michelle, On February 20, 2020 at 11:04

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some new centrepiece inspiration since receiving a quote from my florist and finding that cutting our original idea of having real greenery on the tables with candles is...

Erin, friday 6-Mar-20 9
Honeylie
Month-of Coordinator
Honeylie, On February 18, 2020 at 14:50

Hello lovely people! Has anyone hired a month-of wedding coordinator? If so how soon did you get in touch with them? Also, did they help decorate the day of the wedding while you were getting ready?...

Honeylie, wednesday 19-Feb-20 6
T
Paying the booking fee before even seeing a vendor in person
Tetiana, On February 18, 2020 at 14:14

Hi! I’m about to book a photographer but in order for them to reserve a spot for us on our wedding day, we need to pay a booking fee of $500. I’ve just not done this before on this website. You...

Ashley, thursday 20-Feb-20 10
Cliodhna
Traditional or Twist: Sleeping Separately The Night Before?
Cliodhna, On February 17, 2020 at 09:05

What will be your sleeping arrangements the night before your wedding? Will you and your fiancé(e) sleep together? Or are you trying to avoid seeing each other on the day of the wedding? Are you and...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 30
S
I just want to plan everything already
Stephanie, On February 11, 2020 at 22:29

Our wedding is a year from now and I cant help but want to plan plan plan. Weve booked our venue and I've designed our invitation. Picked our minister. As well as the photographer. Weve been engaged 2...

Heidi, friday 14-Feb-20 18
Sadia
My photographer gave me the wrong quote!!
Sadia, On February 6, 2020 at 12:00

How would you guys handle this situation? I had been in contact with a photo and video vendor for a few weeks now and they gave me a price quote of $2200 for my reception. I said it was great,...

Beatriz, thursday 6-Feb-20 19
Stephanie
The little things!
Stephanie, On February 6, 2020 at 01:25

Hi all! Calling all ‘long term’ engagement ladies! My fiancé and I just got engaged in January!And our wedding date is June 18 2022!I’m so excited to plan! But I figure it’s a little early so start...

Elizabeth, saturday 8-Feb-20 23
Joey
Winners! The winners of the 36th edition of the WeddingWire Contest have been announced
Joey, On February 6, 2020 at 09:20

I hope you'll all join me in congratulating the 36th winners of the WeddingWire contest, Marcie and Gerardo. You may have seen Marcie around our wonderful community Here's what Marcie said about the...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 12 1
S
Hashtag Help
Shania, On February 5, 2020 at 00:30

Hi Guys, I’m looking for some wedding hashtag ideas; Bride: Shania, Groom: Brett, Last Name: Kormos. Wedding date unknown - spring 2021. Thanks!!

Ashley, wednesday 5-Feb-20 7
Honeylie
Planning your own Bachelorette Party
Honeylie, On February 3, 2020 at 19:28

Hi everyone, I am just curious, were there any of you here who planned their own Bachelorette/Bachelor party? If so, why, and how did it go? I have a feeling I will need to plan mine myself, so...

Allison, wednesday 5-Feb-20 10
Honeylie
Engagement Shoot Locations Near Montreal
Honeylie, On January 28, 2020 at 10:50

Hi all, My FH and I are planning on doing an engagement shoot end of February or Beginning of March. My ideal location will comprise of a forest, body of water, and a Mountain (however here in...

Alexandra, tuesday 4-Feb-20 7
Cliodhna
Vintage Ride or Horse-Drawn Carriage?
Cliodhna, On February 3, 2020 at 09:05

How would you rather make your getaway? In a retro vintage ride or a fairytale-esque horse-drawn carriage? Which way would you rather get around on your wedding day? Vintage Ride? Photo by Mike Black...

Laura, monday 9-Mar-20 25
Beebride
To grow or not to grow...
Beebride, On February 3, 2020 at 18:48

Hi everyone! I have over a year until I get married and have been taking biotin supplements to help my hair grow...my hair is currently shoulder length and I feel like its growing at the back at the...

Ashley, tuesday 4-Feb-20 8
Honeylie
Bridesmaid Regret ?
Honeylie, On January 28, 2020 at 09:57

Hi beautiful people, For my wedding, I have chosen 3 friends (my only girlfriends haha) to be my bridesmaids. I have no maid-of-honor. Recently I have been doubting my choice, not that I had many...

Honeylie, monday 3-Feb-20 19
Kelsie
Bridal Shower Prizes
Kelsie, On January 30, 2020 at 12:42

I have a question for all of your amazing people! My bridal shower is rapidly approaching and for a plethora of reasons it has been the biggest pain to plan. We're having minimal games/prizes at my...

Kelsie, monday 3-Feb-20 13
Joey
What's the age difference between you and your partner?
Joey, On January 30, 2020 at 08:22

Let's get to know each other a little better. How old are you? How old is your sweetie? Photo by Wes Perry Photography in Moncton NB

Darmae, monday 25-May-20 69
M
How do you clean your rings?
Meaghan, On January 30, 2020 at 11:00

How do you clean your jewellery/rings? I currently have a liquid jewellery cleaner given to me by the jeweller who made my ring. I swirl it around for a minute or so and then use the brush to give it...

Ashley, tuesday 4-Feb-20 11
Margot
La Toundra in October
Margot, On January 28, 2020 at 14:16

Hi, We’re thinking about getting married at La Toundra in October. Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this venue and/or tips? They have the most beautiful place for an outdoor ceremony,...

Ashley, thursday 6-Feb-20 9
BunnyBride
Bridesman Trouble -
BunnyBride, On January 28, 2020 at 20:53

Howdy WW community, I know there a lot of posts like this, so it is something commonly felt or went through, which is reassuring, but still looking for some objective eyes because I'll admit I am...

Marcy, monday 3-Feb-20 11
Lynnie
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!!
Lynnie, On February 9, 2018 at 13:05

Congrats to all of our 2020 brides!! Post a picture below to show off your ring! Photo from Majesty Diamonds in Montreal

Diana, wednesday 8-Mar-23 464 1
B
What site are you using for your guests to rsvp?
Beah, On January 27, 2020 at 13:08

Hi all, I originally wanted to make up little cards that everyone would fill out and mail back as rsvp's, but I soon realized that would become too expensive as I should be the one providing the...

Amelia, tuesday 28-Jan-20 11
Genna
Real flowers for less
Genna, On January 27, 2020 at 17:37

What is the usual budget for flowers on the lower for a wedding? I went to go look at some artificial flowers and they looked terrible. The only flowers I need will be for my bouquet and moh, my...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 6
Kelsie
Invitation Disaster!!
Kelsie, On January 27, 2020 at 14:10

If anyone has been following my invitation nightmare it is now a full blown disaster. Invitations are turning into a nightmare The woman doing my invitations has suddenly passed away yesterday....

Kelsie, monday 3-Feb-20 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics