Farrah

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 22, 2023

362days 14hrs
Farrah
Where to print my boudoir photos??
Farrah, On March 7, 2023 at 16:42

I’ve compiled my lil wedding gift to my groom which is a boudoir album on Canva. There is some nudity (breasts, butt). Has anyone ever tried printing something like this through Canva and not been...

Chris, saturday 11-Mar-23 2 306
Amanda
Sticker Shock
Amanda, On October 25, 2022 at 12:12

Hello Everyone! Was there a vendor or even a venue that you absolutely loved but were completely shocked and taken back by for the price? My husband and I were completely shocked with how pricey some...

Vinod, monday 31-Oct-22 14
Malyssa
diy decor - what are you working on/planning on?
Malyssa, On October 3, 2022 at 17:05

Hi beautiful people. Are you planning on DIYing any or all of your decor? If so, what are you working on or whats on your pinterest board to create?! While we did opt to hire a decor vendor, I did DIY...

Farrah, tuesday 18-Oct-22 7 1
E
Who pays for bridesmaids dresses/hair/makeup?
Ebony, On June 12, 2022 at 23:11

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if you brides are paying for your bridesmaids dresses and their hair/makeup? If not, how did you tell them? I’m not really sure what the norm is Thanks!!!

Kaitlin, monday 7-Aug-23 20
Alina
Thoughts about a weekday wedding...
Alina, On June 16, 2022 at 13:37

Hello community, Has anyone done a weekday evening ceremony + reception? My fiancee is of an opinion that it's not a good idea as people have to work the next day, whereas I think it's rather odd to...

Alana, thursday 21-Jul-22 32
C
Who's in your Party?
Carine, On June 13, 2022 at 12:52

Who is in the wedding party? (how did you decide, how many people, if you're skipping it entirely, how do you know them, or how long you've known them, if you're including siblings or future in-laws) ...

Carine, thursday 8-Dec-22 40
Jessica
Selecting a dj
Jessica, On May 31, 2022 at 22:17

Would love to know your experience with picking your DJ. How do you know if they are the right fit for you?

Jessica, thursday 9-Jun-22 19
S
Photography pricing
Sarah, On April 15, 2022 at 13:51

What is everyone finding in terms of cost for photography? average pricing. Got quoted $1900 and it includes (getting ready, ceremony, photo session, reception but dinner only).

Danielle, thursday 12-May-22 19
Rebecca
Dresses for Bachelorette
Rebecca, On May 3, 2022 at 21:16

Hi all Just wondering where everyone has bought their dress for their stagette/bachlorette party? Also where did you get your bridal underwear and cute pj's for wedding night?

Rebecca, tuesday 10-May-22 25
Emily
Venue don't respond
Emily, On February 22, 2022 at 11:20

I've been trying to find the venue for our wedding, it will be in July 2023 so I'd like to secure a place soon since that is in peak wedding season. I found a place that looked perfect, fit our budget...

Justin, wednesday 16-Mar-22 7
A
When to do the first dance?
Alyx, On February 7, 2022 at 22:48

I planned on doing the first dance after our grand entrance so everyone is seated and in the room. But my fiancé thinks it’s awkward lol What are you guys doing first dance before or after dinner ?

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 4-Apr-22 11
Amanda
What is your future Mrs. name?!
Amanda, On January 28, 2022 at 19:12

It's almost 7 years that my fiance and I have been together, 4 year engagement and 2 postponements but I finally became Mrs. Lewicki in 191 days!!! If you'll be changing your last name after the...

Amanda, tuesday 19-Apr-22 31
Miranda
Bridesmaids Hair & Makeup
Miranda, On January 19, 2022 at 20:44

Just wondering if other brides out there are having a dilemma about whether they should pay for their bridesmaids hair & makeup to be professionally done, or ask the bridal party to cover it?...

KELLY, wednesday 23-Feb-22 18
Amanda
Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!
Amanda, On January 2, 2022 at 18:31

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or...

Smith, saturday 12-Nov-22 160 4
B
Wedding favors
Blacklight, On January 20, 2022 at 07:28

Question. For wedding favors. What did people find was a cheaper route. And did everyone get the same wedding favor. Or did you do personalized ones for the wedding party and simple ones for guests....

Alyssa, sunday 30-Jan-22 20
Lynnie
Brides of 2023 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie, On January 12, 2022 at 10:10

Congrats and much love to all the couples getting married in 2023! 💖 Now it's time to show off those gorgeous rings! Post a picture of your new bling below!! 💍 Photo from the @weddingwirecanada...

Laura, sunday 31-Mar-24 755 51
Izzy
No Ring Bearer And Flower Girl
Izzy, On January 17, 2022 at 21:30

Hi everyone! I am not having a ring bearer or a flower girl at my wedding because I have no little ones in the family. Does anyone have any alternative ideas to share in replacement of a ring bearer...

Yami, monday 7-Mar-22 35
Malyssa
Picking a Makeup Artist
Malyssa, On January 13, 2022 at 00:17

Hello all! With so many decisions, make up and looking great for the big day is always important. If you've picked your MUA (or when you did pick them) what were some things you consider when picking...

Pauline, wednesday 9-Feb-22 5
Melanie
Honeymoon fund
Melanie, On January 16, 2022 at 23:24

My fiancé and I live together and pretty much have everything we need, so we’ve decided to do a cash registry to put towards our honeymoon. For anyone else that has done this, did you set up an actual...

Alyx, sunday 30-Jan-22 15
Kelsey
Florist or Diy?
Kelsey, On January 17, 2022 at 21:37

Hello lovelies! I'm trying to decide whether or not to hire a florist or DIY my flowes from somewhere like Costco. What are everyone's plans? Budgets if you feel comfortable sharing? DIY's what's your...

Liberty, tuesday 8-Feb-22 16
Hank
Where did you get engaged?
Hank, On January 3, 2022 at 21:20

Welcome newly engaged couples! Curious where you all got engaged at. Was it at a spot that had meaning to you? Did it happen at home or was it somewhere you travelled to? When I proposed, I wanted a...

Farrah, monday 10-Jan-22 13
Maggnard-Smanta
What are your opinion on party favors? Do you plan on having them?
Maggnard-Smanta, On January 4, 2022 at 11:30

I honestly don't know what do give out as party favors! I want something the guest can keep and remember. We have a videobooth, but I was wondering if it was necessary to give out something else. I...

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 27-Feb-22 67 1
Farrah
Couples getting married on April 22, 2023 in British Columbia
Farrah, On January 6, 2022 at 15:28

Hi everyone!! Saw that we are all wedding date buddies so thought I would say hello!! Hope everything is going well so far. xo Farrah

Amanda, friday 7-Jan-22 6 1
Farrah
Electronic Save the Dates? When is the right timing?
Farrah, On January 6, 2022 at 15:22

Hi! My wedding is April 2023 in BC and I have been looking into sending out electronic save the dates. My only concern is I have a few relatives who are older and don't have email. Has anyone been...

Katie, thursday 6-Jan-22 5 133 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics