Samantha

Windsor, Ontario · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

May 11, 2019

1783days 17hrs
Larissa Lauzon
Weekday wedding???
Larissa Lauzon, On May 27, 2018 at 22:46

Would it be weird to get married during the week (parents, siblings, closest friends) and then have a big reception the following saturday? Our current plan is the weekend following, but our...

Larissa Lauzon, thursday 7-Jun-18 22
Taylor
2019 Brides!
Taylor, On March 5, 2018 at 18:35

Hey ladies! I’m getting married September 21st, 2019. Anyone close to my day?! I thought it would be neat to network 😊

Catherine, tuesday 12-May-20 101
Samantha
When Should i go dress shopping while losing weight?
Samantha, On January 31, 2018 at 15:18

Hey ladies! I am getting married on May 11, 2019. I’ve always heard you should get your dress a year in advance, so originally I was thinking of going this April to start looking. However, I’m trying...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 16
Shannon
How many photographers?
Shannon, On January 26, 2018 at 17:12

How many photographers is it ideal to have for your wedding?

Carmela, sunday 25-Feb-18 33
Emily
Sweetheart table/decor
Emily, On January 27, 2018 at 12:38

Hi ladies, I will be getting married in the fall and we have decided on a sweetheart table for the reception. I’m a logistics girl more than I am a flooral girl. Looking for some inspiration here!...

Brittany, thursday 1-Feb-18 9
Lynnie
Weekend or Weekday Wedding?
Lynnie, On January 25, 2018 at 13:05

When are you getting married? On a weekend or weekday? What helped you make that decision?? Photo by Taylor Roades Photography in Victoria ***** For more community conversations and tips about your...

Bianca, thursday 1-Feb-18 19
Denai
Invitations: Online Invitations or Paper Invitations?
Denai, On January 25, 2018 at 13:55

Has anyone had any experiences with doing online/e-mail invitations? Do you have any website suggestions? What were the pros & cons of doing it that way? Cost? I can't decide if I should go with...

Cathrine, thursday 1-Feb-18 19 1
D
How do i decide - who to invite
Donnajean, On January 25, 2018 at 17:56

So i have three children and only two share the same father do i invite the fathers since it is my day and i will be busy with other things or not???

Samantha, wednesday 31-Jan-18 4
Joey
Where are you getting your decor items?
Joey, On January 27, 2018 at 14:05

What hidden gems have you found in your decor search? Which stores are proving to be lifesavers as you shop for all your wedding items? Have you found yourself stockpiling coupons to the best craft...

Brittany, friday 13-Apr-18 29
Michelle
Seating assignment dispute
Michelle, On January 31, 2018 at 15:06

Hi ladies, I have yet to send out invites will be going out late Feb/early March. But my mother has voiced her opinion on how she wants the guests to be sat and I DO NOT plan on going with her...

Michelle, wednesday 7-Feb-18 42
Lynnie
How long have you been together?
Lynnie, On January 26, 2018 at 13:05

How long have you and your fiance(e) been together? My husband and I have started dating over 9 years ago!! Photo by Shauna Danielle Photography in Vancouver ***** For more community conversations...

Kaisha, saturday 15-Sep-18 31
S
Father/daughter dance
Stephanie, On January 26, 2018 at 20:55

I’ve been thinking about the Father/Daughter dance lately. I have my bio dad who has been in and out of my life and “pops” in for visits from time to time. Then my step dad who has taken more of the...

Allison, saturday 3-Feb-18 12
Jocelyn
Walking down the aisle..
Jocelyn, On January 26, 2018 at 21:39

Is it necessary to have the dad walk with the bride? im more of a "mommy's girl" and im not sure if it would be ok to have my mum walk me down the aisle (or if i should just go solo!)

Surina, tuesday 6-Feb-18 13
Karen
Advice for an organize wedding planning
Karen, On January 27, 2018 at 08:58

I need some advice how you ladies stayed on top of planning without being all over the place. I feel like I'm multitasking, booking and looking for photographer, videographer, dj etc all at once and...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 13
Michelle
When should you start planning
Michelle, On January 27, 2018 at 10:34

So my bf proposed to me on New years night . This will be pretty long engagement in which we agreed that the wedding should be July 2020 . Like how long until I book the venue. Should I wait till next...

Rebecca, friday 16-Feb-18 23
Candace
Bridesmaid Problems
Candace, On January 27, 2018 at 13:42

Ugh so I am extremely frustrated! My bridal party all decided they wanted to take me on an all inclusive vacation for the bachelorette and they all had a budget of $2000 for it. We found a...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 16
Joey
The day before the wedding
Joey, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

What are your plans for the day before your wedding? Will you have a to-do list of final tasks to take care of? Are you having a rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, or welcome event with your guests? Will...

Jessica, wednesday 31-Jan-18 13
Momofbride(Kim)
Welcome Bags
Momofbride(Kim), On January 28, 2018 at 20:30

I have been reading alot lately about Welcome Bags for weddings. Have they become the norm or are they an extra that is unnecessary? As the MOTB, I am finding that the budget is growing exponentially,...

Momofbride(Kim), thursday 1-Feb-18 18
Rosalyn
Wedding Hashtag
Rosalyn, On January 29, 2018 at 13:16

Anyone creating a wedding hashtag? I think I want one but need help creating one I’m keeping my last name Rosalyn Astell Neal Borstmayer help!

Lynnie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 7
Alexa
Wedding Dress
Alexa, On January 29, 2018 at 16:26

Should I be annoyed? My dress came in of November and my mom needs to the balance of the dress before Dec 10th 2017 or we would have to pay interest. My mom is paying for my dress. Well my mom...

Lynnie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 11
Michelle
Bachelorette party - change of heart
Michelle, On January 29, 2018 at 17:39

Hey ladies, Have any of you dreamed of going to Vegas for your bachelorette party but when it came down to it you had a change of heart and went with something more low key? I feel like I'm not into...

Surina, tuesday 6-Feb-18 17
Stephanie
Delaying our Honeymoon
Stephanie, On January 30, 2018 at 12:33

We have officially decided to delay our honeymoon. I have mixed feelings. I was looking forward to the surprise (fiance wasn't going to tell me where we were going). But, it is a huge financial relief...

Lynnie, tuesday 13-Feb-18 29
Nadia
Change the whole wedding reception
Nadia, On January 26, 2018 at 13:50

I have been thinking of changing our wedding venue reception to a backyard reception instead to keep the expenses low. Our original venue was a golf course hall,and our estimate budget for that is...

Lina, thursday 1-Feb-18 10
Jodi
vista print Sale!!
Jodi, On January 29, 2018 at 17:11

Hi Brides Vista print is having a sale on invites etc.. ends tomorrow, I was thinking of ordering mine in but we still have a couple little details to work out. does anyone know how often vista print...

Samantha, wednesday 31-Jan-18 4
Lynnie
How many weddings are you attending in 2018?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 17:51

How many weddings will you be attending this year?? Are you going to more or less weddings than last year?

Stephanie, friday 2-Feb-18 17
Alixandria
How to avoid family drama on the big day?
Alixandria, On January 24, 2018 at 18:06

I need help! What's the best way for me to avoid any family drama? My fiance's brother recently got married to a girl that my fiance and I hate. I recently unfriended her on Facebook (as part of a no...

Lyla, tuesday 13-Mar-18 12
Lynnie
What's your first kiss plan?
Lynnie, On January 31, 2018 at 13:31

What are your plans for your first kiss? Are you practicing beforehand?? Are you keeping it quick and chaste or going in for the kill? 💋 We're going for it!Photo by Sage & Heart Photography in...

Bianca, wednesday 28-Feb-18 9
Jessica
How much booze is enough booze ?
Jessica, On January 29, 2018 at 12:23

Hey ladies, So my fiance and i have a general idea of how much we are going to be spending on alcohol for the wedding reception, but i am curious to know how much everyone else is planning on spending...

Jen, wednesday 31-Jan-18 10
Jacqueline
Average costs
Jacqueline, On January 31, 2018 at 14:37

Hey Ladies! I am newly engaged and I am looking at venues and caterers etc. I have NO CLUE what an average cost is per plate for people or for a venue etc. I do not know what a decent budget is for a...

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 92 1
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Wedding Cake?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Last question!!!! Will your wedding cake be white or colorful? White? Photo from Finespun Cakes & Pastries in Toronto Or Colorful? Photo...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Centerpieces?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the centerpieces? Are you keeping things simple and white or personalizing with pops of color? White? Photo by Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics