You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Clarissa
Clarissa

Moosomin, Saskatchewan · From January 2018

Follow Message

Happily married 🎉

October 6, 2018

883days 6hrs
A
Eloping shouldn't be so hard!
Amanda, On November 6, 2018 at 19:16

I'm planning the smallest wedding ever. 7 guests. And i can't find a ceremony venue because its so small! Ideally canmore, Alberta. But I'd settle for Banff or lake louise if I had to. February and...

Anne, monday 3-Dec-18 12
Emily
2 photographers + 2 videographers--too much?
Emily, On October 31, 2018 at 18:35

So I want a videographer for my wedding as I've heard from a lot of brides that this is one thing they really wish they did. The company I like is a duo of two. Now I'm also looking into a...

Amanda, tuesday 6-Nov-18 10
Gabrielle
Bouquet Toss
Gabrielle, On November 3, 2018 at 09:31

Is there supposed to be a bouquet toss bouquet AND. A ceremony bouquet forthe bride?

Bianca, thursday 22-Nov-18 22
Allison
Giving the Bride Away...
Allison, On October 25, 2018 at 15:43

I meet with my officiant next week but I am still figuring how to navigate the traditional "who gives this woman to be married to this man?" part of the ceremony. My FH and I are modern and...

Rekramer, monday 29-Oct-18 10
Jessica
Stag and Doe - prizes
Jessica, On October 16, 2018 at 12:55

Hi everyone! We are having our stag and doe next March 2019 on st. patty's day weekend. We are expected at least a couple of hundred people. I'm so stumped on how to start planning for prizes. I.e......

Amanda, wednesday 24-Oct-18 12 1
Leanna
Ring Box
Leanna, On October 18, 2018 at 15:09

My 8 year old nephew will be our ring bearer at our wedding. I'm wondering if anyone used a large ring box instead of a pillow for their ring bearer to carry the rings? I personally don't like how the...

Amanda, saturday 20-Oct-18 12
E
Do I just put up with the construction or do I plan a new wedding in less then 90 days
Emma, On October 2, 2018 at 19:54

So we were just notified that the hotel we are having our wedding at is being renovated. The renovation won’t affect the ballroom we have booked. But it will impact the common areas. Including the...

Emma, tuesday 9-Oct-18 23
K
How many guests to invite? And did you get a professional to do your invitations?
Kristine, On October 2, 2018 at 12:11

Hi everyone - my fiance and I need your help. We are trying to limit our guests to 80 people. However, we are unsure of how many people to actually invite as we are under the assumption that not 100%...

Vinod, wednesday 3-Oct-18 18
Lauren
No wedding party
Lauren, On October 2, 2018 at 12:20

My fiance and I have decided not to have a wedding party, we also will not have a flower girl. In this case, how does the wedding ceremony typically run? I know that with your traditional wedding you...

Donna, tuesday 9-Oct-18 16
Bianca
Save the Dates and Out of Town Guests
Bianca, On October 2, 2018 at 13:15

Happy Tuesday everyone! I need your advice on when I should send out my save the dates! FH and I are inviting several out of town guests, and would like to give them as much notice as possible for...

Bianca, monday 18-Mar-19 34
Joey
Your fantasy wedding venue
Joey, On October 2, 2018 at 08:05

If you could get married anywhere - and I mean anywhere - where would it be? A castle? A private island? Hogwarts? Your own back yard? Photo by Chic & Grace Studios in Red Deer

Donna, tuesday 9-Oct-18 23
Whitney
Florist
Whitney, On October 2, 2018 at 21:03

How soon before the wedding do you find a florist??

Rekramer, wednesday 3-Oct-18 11
Andrea
Outdoor Wedding- October 2019, too cold?
Andrea, On September 8, 2018 at 23:53

Hey everyone I am going to be having my wedding October 5, 2019. I have the reception venue booked, but have yet to decide on the ceremony venue. Initially I was thinking about having it in a church,...

Amanda, monday 1-Oct-18 22
Leah
Homemade dj hack ideas?
Leah, On October 1, 2018 at 13:57

My cousin will be DJ-ing our ceremony and reception via a premade Spotify or iTunes playlist. The only “gear” that he’ll likely need is my iPad and an audio jack, but I’d like to make the set up look...

Geneviève, monday 1-Oct-18 4
Allie
Stag and doe packages
Allie, On September 29, 2018 at 21:41

Hello— we will I’ll be charging $5.00 a ticket for our stag and doe which seems to be a going rate for southern Ontario. We are hoping to seek penny sale tickets, grand prize raffle and drink...

Clarissa, monday 1-Oct-18 5
Denai
What is something unique you did/will do at your wedding?
Denai, On October 1, 2018 at 12:30

I love when weddings are different than the average traditional type of wedding! What is something you’re planning on doing or did at your wedding that was typically different than most!? It can be...

Sara, thursday 4-Oct-18 27
Stephanie
Wedding ceremony at public - Help?!?!
Stephanie, On September 28, 2018 at 17:56

Hello everyone, I found a beautiful restaurant for my reception and just 15min walk from the place where my fiance proposed, a small park next to the lake (no jungle gyms, just paths, green and...

Stephanie, monday 1-Oct-18 4
Bell
Outdoor ceremony forecast is cold
Bell, On September 22, 2018 at 21:29

I am so deflated. Our wedding is in 7 days and the forecast says a high of 6 and cloudy 😕 The whole reason we picked the venue (a golf course) was because of the outdoor ceremony space (in a...

Carmela, saturday 29-Sep-18 12
E
How to convince someone not to throw me a shower
Emma, On September 26, 2018 at 12:45

So this is a second wedding for both me and my fiancé. We aren’t doing any of the prewedding things like engagement party, bachelor/bachelorette, rehersal dinners etc. The only wedding part we have is...

Emma, sunday 30-Sep-18 8
Candice
Photographers
Candice, On September 27, 2018 at 09:26

How many hours is it best to have a photographer around for? 5? 7? 9? 12? And is 2 necessary or do people find 1 is adequate? Opinions please!!

Meagan, monday 1-Oct-18 23
Emily
Who eats first?
Emily, On September 26, 2018 at 06:50

Hi everyone! So I'm having buffet style and about 15 tables of people, so we'll need to find a creative way to decide what table goes first, and what table goes next after that. We thought we could...

Emily, saturday 29-Sep-18 9
Crystal
Gratuity on table wine?
Crystal, On September 25, 2018 at 11:23

Hi all! My wedding is coming up so soon and I’ve been thinking about tipping at the reception. We’re doing two bottles of wine on each table plus a toonie bar. Should we be tipping on the table wine...

Bianca, tuesday 25-Sep-18 11
Gina
Alcohol Opinions!
Gina, On September 24, 2018 at 14:42

We aren’t doing an open bar, I know that’s not a popular choice for some people. But drinks at our venue start at $10 (domestic beer) and go up from there. So, I’m thinking one of two things....

Allison, tuesday 25-Sep-18 23
Tyanna
Guestbook
Tyanna, On September 21, 2018 at 15:57

What's everyone doing for their guestbook/what did you do? I just got mine today from a local small business and I am absolutely blown away by it. Its about 3.5'x2.5' and will go on our wall after the...

Vinod, wednesday 13-Mar-19 28
Janaya
Off the rack dress..
Janaya, On September 20, 2018 at 13:23

Is shopping off the rack a good or bad idea? I found one that I absolutely LOVE but they wont be able to order a brand new one for me.. I looked the dress over and there's only a couple of beads that...

Stephanie, saturday 22-Sep-18 10
Candice
Overwhelmed and a bit Deflated
Candice, On September 18, 2018 at 16:43

I have 36ish days till the wedding and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. People are offering a lot of negetive opions and it's starting to wear on me. Some of the comments I al dealing with is MIL...

Candice, wednesday 19-Sep-18 6
Crystal
Sending out a group message to our confirmed guests
Crystal, On September 15, 2018 at 17:26

Hello all, My fiance and I are so excited we are 2 weeks away from our big day! We would like to send a an email message out to our confirmed guests regarding a few of the last minute details. Is this...

Holly, thursday 6-Aug-20 4
Kelly
Wedding party accomodations
Kelly, On September 14, 2018 at 11:46

Our wedding venue is about 45 minutes from the city, and I assume our bridal party, parents, etc will want to crash nearby and not drive home. My fiance and I were in a bridal party a couple years ago...

Rekramer, friday 5-Oct-18 18
Kait
Bridesmaid's Guest Dilemma
Kait, On September 13, 2018 at 17:01

I have selected my bridesmaids dress colour and the groomsmen's are wearing navy suit with Burgundy tie and tan shoes. My one bridesmaid is making her boyfriend colour coordinate with her which is...

Kait, sunday 14-Oct-18 7
Casey
2nd Bouquet for toss?
Casey, On September 13, 2018 at 15:41

So I know some ladies get 2 garters so they can keep one and toss one. Has anyone ever done this for their bouquet, or thought of doing it? If I am spending a good amount on my bouquet, I would love...

Jennifer, friday 14-Sep-18 10
Sapna
Hotel blocks
Sapna, On September 13, 2018 at 12:42

Hi - we're having our wedding about an hour and a half from Toronto, where most of the guests will be coming from. Plus I will have family coming in from the US (NJ and Ohio areas). It just occurred...

Gina, friday 14-Sep-18 9
C
Surprise Wedding...am i crazy?!
Carling, On September 12, 2018 at 23:14

So we've been engaged 5ish years lol had 2 kids in the meantime. No wedding planning in site. We're both super chill and laid back. Neither wanted a big thing. I'm cheap (super frugal) so I couldn't...

Vinod, thursday 13-Sep-18 8