Windsor, Ontario · From June 2017

20-something with wanderlust

Happily married 🎉

March 24, 2018

2196days 13hrs
Joey
What is your "something borrowed"?
Joey, On September 14, 2018 at 08:05

On your wedding day will you carry a "something borrowed" to bring you good luck? Historically, this should be something borrowed from someone who is happily married, so that their good luck in love...

Tracy, sunday 16-Sep-18 15
Lynnie
Which anniversaries do you celebrate?
Lynnie, On September 14, 2018 at 11:50

Today is a big day for me and my husband! We've officially been together (dating) for 10 years!!! Which anniversaries do you and your spouse (or future spouse) celebrate? Just the wedding anniversary,...

Bianca, monday 17-Sep-18 14
Andrea
Timeline for engagement pics
Andrea, On September 14, 2018 at 14:43

How long did it take you to get your engagement pictures back? The photographer said she would send a sneak peak the same night and still hasn't sent any almost 2 weeks later. I have messaged her a...

Monica, sunday 16-Sep-18 10
Kaisha
Italian honeymoon help??
Kaisha, On August 15, 2018 at 01:09

So I am going to see my FH who is currently deployed at the end of September. We will be spending the majority of the time in Italy. We will be there about 2 weeks, we will fly into Rome. We plan on...

Kaisha, thursday 16-Aug-18 2
Jessie
Wedding Day Itinerary
Jessie, On August 15, 2018 at 08:35

I am trying to figure out how to create the day of itinerary for the coordinator, emcee, wedding party and ourselves. Does anyone have any tips or programs they have used to create something like...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Mar-19 17
N
Choosing 2 maids of honour
Nicole, On August 15, 2018 at 11:51

Hello, Has anyone heard of choosing two maids of honour? Is this a thing? Do you think this would offend them? One is my sister and one is my cousin who is like my sister. I was maid of honour in both...

Genis, saturday 18-Aug-18 13
Lynnie
Are you wearing a veil?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2018 at 13:11

Are you going to wear a veil on your wedding day? Why or why not? (And show yours off if you've already picked it out!) Photo from Modern Squared Bridal in Lethbridge For more about veils and wedding...

Lor, monday 20-Aug-18 26
Petra
Videographers / Photographers
Petra, On August 13, 2018 at 17:33

I’m not sure how anyone else’s wedding planning has been going in terms of videographers and photographers but I’ve contacted a few and they’re so expensive. I’m not getting married until mid 2020 but...

Anja, friday 14-Dec-18 26
K
Guest list
Kristin, On August 14, 2018 at 15:29

How do I add people once my guest list has been created. I can delete people but I can’t seem to find where I can add names to my guest list. TIA

Jessie, friday 17-Aug-18 3
Lynnie
What's your flava? 🎂
Lynnie, On August 14, 2018 at 16:22

Cake flavor that is! What flavors are in your wedding cake? Photo from Dynamic Weddings in Vancouver

Megann, friday 17-Aug-18 20
Jennifer
Still waiting on a lot of rsvps
Jennifer, On July 7, 2018 at 14:42

So, it’s just over three weeks until our rsvp deadline and we’re only at 38%, still 209 people haven’t rsvp’d! Is this normal? I’m starting to get nervous. That’s a lot of people to chase down and...

Courtney, wednesday 11-Jul-18 26
M
diy Decorations Flower Table Pieces
Megis, On July 8, 2018 at 19:43

Started my DIY decorations. Happy how these table pieces turned out.

Stephanie, saturday 14-Jul-18 24
Jennifer
Surprise Bridal Shower
Jennifer, On July 8, 2018 at 19:54

One of my bridesmaids asked me out for lunch and pedis today and after lunch she took me to my surprise shower! I’m so glad I did my hair and makeup today lol

Jennifer, friday 13-Jul-18 17
Vanessa
Bachelorette/ Bachlor party dilemma
Vanessa, On July 8, 2018 at 15:50

So we gave the list of people we wanted to one of my bridesmaids. 3 our of 4 of my bridesmaids can’t make it and now the bridesmaid says she doesn’t want one of my fiancé’s friends now my friend too...

Jessie, monday 9-Jul-18 9
Natalie
To Videographer or Not?
Natalie, On July 5, 2018 at 22:45

Any newlyweds completely regretting not shelling out for a videographer for their wedding? I’m wondering if that’s something I should skip.

Jessie, tuesday 10-Jul-18 21
Joey
How did you decide your wedding theme/style?
Joey, On July 5, 2018 at 08:05

How did you choose your wedding theme or style? Was it before or after you chose your venue(s)? Was it your own creation, or something you and your partner dreamed up together? Where did your...

Amanda, sunday 8-Jul-18 13
Lynnie
What's your reason for the season?
Lynnie, On July 5, 2018 at 14:05

What season are you getting married and why?? Spring Photo from Sheer Florals and Silk in Kamloops Summer Photo from Heartfelt Event Planning & Design in Vancouver Fall 🍂 Photo by Sarah White...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 29
Michelle
Where are people going for their honeymoon?
Michelle, On July 5, 2018 at 15:08

I was thinking about going on a trip somewhere but have no real idea on where to go. Is anyone going somewhere exotic? Rustic? High maintenance?

Julia, saturday 28-Jul-18 31
M
Cost of a Bachelorette Party
Michelle, On July 5, 2018 at 18:01

How much did your typical guests pay for your bachelorette party? And how much did your bridesmaids pay? It looks like my girls (not including the MOH) will be paying around $125 CAD. This...

Peggy, monday 9-Jul-18 9
Jennifer
Bridal party or not to bridal party
Jennifer, On July 5, 2018 at 19:49

This question has been stressing me out for ages!! Long story short, my FH and I were some wild people in our younger days and had to cut off from each of our friend groups in order to get clean. This...

Bianca, tuesday 10-Jul-18 25
S
Guests
Suzanne, On July 5, 2018 at 23:47

Hey everyone I'm new here and well I have a dilemma I was out to a friend's birthday party over the weekend and ran into 2 old friends I hardly talk to them anymore we were catching up and I was...

Suzanne, friday 6-Jul-18 12
Marleau
Found the cutest Flower Girl dresses!
Marleau, On July 2, 2018 at 20:17

Originally I was going to have my flower girls reuse dresses from my sisters wedding to save money... but then I found these absolutely adorable dresses at a the Calgary Canada Day street market. The...

Marleau, friday 3-Aug-18 26
Stephanie
Bride and Groom Speech
Stephanie, On July 1, 2018 at 17:29

What is everyone including in their speech? I always thought it was more of a "thank you" but my fiance wants to include more. So, we are each telling our side of the story about how we met (pretty...

Jessie, tuesday 10-Jul-18 11
Sarah
Frustrated
Sarah, On July 1, 2018 at 21:24

I’ve been waiting for enzoanis 2019 line to come out, because while his gowns reflect exactly what I want, there wasn’t one that I truly loved. Until I seen his runway show, this dress stole my heart....

Sarah, tuesday 3-Jul-18 7
Joey
Honeymoon - somewhere you've been before, or somewhere new?
Joey, On June 27, 2018 at 08:05

On your honeymoon, will you be exploring somewhere you've never been before? Or will you be revisiting a favorite location, possibly someplace with sentimental value or importance to your...

Valérie, sunday 1-Jul-18 24
Sheilah
Honeymoon in Germany?
Sheilah, On June 27, 2018 at 15:45

Has anyone been or looked into a honeymoon/trip to Germany? We have wanted to go forever and would love some advice on where to look and what it woukd be like! Thanks!

Rachel, friday 29-Jun-18 6
Lynnie
Facial Hair on the Wedding Day?
Lynnie, On June 27, 2018 at 19:03

Where do you stand on facial hair for the wedding day?? I'm used to my husband always having some stubble (or in need of a shave), but his dad always guilts him for not being clean-shaven so he fully...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 28
Rosalyn
Show me your shoes!
Rosalyn, On June 28, 2018 at 00:10

Alright ladies, lets see those wedding day shoes! I went for colourful and opposite of what I always go for. (Standard black wedge)

Rosalyn, friday 29-Jun-18 44
Sarah
White or yellow flowers
Sarah, On June 28, 2018 at 02:09

My wedding will be in Nova Scotia in July of 2020 at the digby pines, while I have much of the wedding planned out im stuck on the flowers, would you pick yellow, or classic white, or do the classic...

Leanne, thursday 5-Jul-18 11
Lynnie
Trendy or Timeless? What's your dress style?
Lynnie, On June 26, 2018 at 16:50

Is your wedding dress more trendy or timeless? What were you thinking about when picking your dress? Did you want something new and different, or a timeless and classic gown? 👰 Trendy? Photo by Quarum...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 30
Kristina
Honeymoon Funding Apps
Kristina, On June 26, 2018 at 19:35

Hi, my fiance and I are older and have much of what we need for our home, as such we were considering forgoing the typical wedding registry. However, I have seen some info about sites and maybe apps,...

Clarissa, wednesday 27-Jun-18 9
Marcia
My bridal bouquet is ready!
Marcia, On June 26, 2018 at 20:04

Picked up my bridal bouquet and throw away today from House of Silk, and I absolutely love it. She included my favourite flowers orchids ❤️

Leanne, thursday 5-Jul-18 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics