Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Frequent user July 2020 Nova Scotia

Frustrated

Sarah, on July 1, 2018 at 21:24 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
I’ve been waiting for enzoanis 2019 line to come out, because while his gowns reflect exactly what I want, there wasn’t one that I truly loved. Until I seen his runway show, this dress stole my heart. And the next day when I went to find it on his website, it wasn’t there, but all his other gowns from the 2019 collection seemed to be. Am I just missing it completely? Or is it not there?

So now I’m stuck with either waiting for it to come out? (If it even does) or trying to find a gown similar? And if so which designers have gowns similar to this one? What would you do?

Frustrated 1

Frustrated 2

Frustrated 3

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on July 3, 2018 at 17:25
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    On top of my wedding, I'm planning 3 others for ****. So I have 4x the stress and finding a gown for me even if it is 2 years ahead of time is kinda a priority for me, even if I don't order it until next year. Because I'll be in full swing of planning for them and mine will be more of a side job lol
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would give it a little time and the start corresponding with the company.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't worry too much just yet seeing as how you have almost 2 years until your wedding and dress orders aren't usually until the 1 year mark. Perhaps you can ask some of the salons if they could keep an eye out for you and send updates in regards to anything that comes in by that designer if it's not too much trouble for them?

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I haven’t emailed yet, but I plan on it if it doesn’t come out in this next week. And yes I contacted a few bridal boutiques but they have no information on this style or the release date Smiley sad
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have called a few salons about his collection, and they said that they wouldn’t be getting any of his dresses in for another 3-4 months. And i actually emailed one of the salons the photos and she said she watched it as well and couldn’t even find the style on his site. She suggested waiting a few weeks, which I’m fine with. I’d just love to know if it was actually coming out in his 2019 collection or not. I’ve tried on gowns before and haven’t liked any, so hopefully if it doesn’t come out I can get something similar Smiley sad

• Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Did you try emailing their customer support? Or ask a bridal Boutique that carries his line if they know any further details about this styles release date.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked up salons that offer this collection? If so, I would give them a call and see when they expect to get samples of those dresses and what styles they would be getting in, otherwise, there's no point to wait around for this specific dress if you can't try it on.

Your best bet is to bring the picture into a salon and see if they can find something similar.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics