Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Andrea
Curious September 2021 Ontario

Timeline for engagement pics

Andrea, on September 14, 2018 at 14:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
How long did it take you to get your engagement pictures back?

The photographer said she would send a sneak peak the same night and still hasn't sent any almost 2 weeks later. I have messaged her a few times telling her I can't wait to see the photos, hoping she'd get the hint.

I know I'm being impatient but we were told we'd see pics but nothing. Smiley sad

10 Comments

Latest activity by Monica, on September 16, 2018 at 08:54
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful pictures! We also had our engagement shoot in August at the Bluffs.

Our photographer sent us 7 sample pics 2 days after the shoot, and promised us the entire set within 2 weeks time. He delivered as promised, 2 weeks later - we received all the pictures from our engagement shoot.
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours took just over a week but it felt like a year lol, I checked my emails like every hour.

• Andrea
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone for your input! I texted her and she sent some pictures. Love them 😊

Timeline for engagement pics 1

Timeline for engagement pics 2

Timeline for engagement pics 3
  • Julia
    Frequent user June 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got about 8 edited picture the next day and the rest around two weeks after, it ended up being over 200 edited photos. I would be persistent with your photographer to get the photos
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sneak peek I think a couple days after and all the photos a couple weeks after that Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My first set of engagement photos we got the sneak peaks the day after! Full 200 finished pictures within 2 weeks so yeah for sure this is sounding weird... did they respond with anything? Saying theyve been busy or anything??
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did our engagement pics August 24 and got a sneak peak about an hour after we got home (only one pic fully edited). Our photographer just sent me all unedited pictures for us to go through last night.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours took longer than they said as well. We reminded our photographer that we were waiting on them and got them about 2 weeks later. Photographers usually respond pretty quickly if you make it clear that you need them earlier. For example, we told our photographer we needed the photos to use for our save the date.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Jessica - best way to go about it is to give them a phone call, and speak with them. Feel free to leave a message if they don't pick up, but if still no response then just call and leave no more messages.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you have a contract with them? It is summer wedding season, so I can imagine it would take a bit longer than usual, but it's unfortunate that you haven't even gotten a sneak peek yet. I would maybe give your photographer a phone call and see what they say.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics