Skip to main content
Amber
Amber

Red Deer, Alberta · From May 2017

My fiancé and I have been together for 6 years. He proposed at the beautiful Banff springs hotel during a recent get away. I am so excited to plan our... View more

My fiancé and I have been together for 6 years. He proposed at the beautiful Banff springs hotel during a recent get away. I am so excited to plan our dream wedding!

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

2035days 20hrs
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ on the honeymoon!
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:32

Final fill in the blank!! What are you most excited to do on your honeymoon?? Sleep? Eat? Snorkel? Sleep with your new spouse? (Just keep the answers PG please!) Thanks for playing!! To start from...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 28
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is ____.

Fill in the blank! What do you hope your guests think of your wedding? Would you want them to describe your wedding as fun, touching, intimate, personalized, gorgeous...? Next Question 👉 Fill in the...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Fill in the blank! What are you excited to do at your reception? Dance? Eat? See your guests? Change your shoes?? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is ____. ...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 26
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Fill in the blank! What's your first dance song? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Maegan, friday 24-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding hashtag is ____.

Fill in the blank! What's your wedding hashtag? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: My favorite special detail so far is ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:31

Fill in the blank! What's your favorite detail or special touch so far? Is there anything small that you're really excited for your guests to see? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: Our wedding...

Holly, tuesday 14-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Fill in the blank! What do you wish you could have two of for your wedding? Two receptions? Two dresses? Two bands? Or two piano players for dueling pianists? Two cakes? Next Question 👉 Fill in the...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I didn't have to invite ____.

Fill in the blank! Who is on your guest list that you wish you didn't have to invite? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

Fill in the blank! What would you not be able to survive wedding planning without?? Your checklist, your wedding planner, your mom, your MOH...? Wine? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 30
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding colors are ____.

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 37
Allison
Dress Shopping in Edmonton
Allison, On July 15, 2018 at 18:48

Hey everyone! I’m planning a trip to Edmonton to find my dress in October. It will just be my MIL and I. There’s so many stores to choose from so it’s a little overwhelming. Please send me your...

Phaidra, thursday 19-Jul-18 7
Amber
Mini tissue boxes
Amber, On July 5, 2018 at 21:15

Completed the first DIY I started! Seen these cute little tissue boxes on something turquoise and knew I had to make them. So adorable!

Julia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 23
B
Inviting children
Brittany, On July 5, 2018 at 19:44

My fiancé and I both have big families and there are a lot of kids and don’t think we can get away with not having them there. And we are okay with that. But we also have quite a few friends with kids...

Brittany, friday 3-Aug-18 16
Jennifer
Bridal party or not to bridal party
Jennifer, On July 5, 2018 at 19:49

This question has been stressing me out for ages!! Long story short, my FH and I were some wild people in our younger days and had to cut off from each of our friend groups in order to get clean. This...

Bianca, tuesday 10-Jul-18 25
Lynnie
What's your reason for the season?
Lynnie, On July 5, 2018 at 14:05

What season are you getting married and why?? Spring Photo from Sheer Florals and Silk in Kamloops Summer Photo from Heartfelt Event Planning & Design in Vancouver Fall 🍂 Photo by Sarah White...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 29
Marcia
Matching Bridal & Bridesmaids bouquets
Marcia, On July 5, 2018 at 18:04

Hello brides! Would love your opinion, should the bridal bouquet match the bridesmaids bouquet. Here’s a photo of my bouquet next to a sample of the one for my bridesmaids. I’m wondering if we should...

Jessie, tuesday 10-Jul-18 18
Laurel
Trying to figure out what to get my Bridesmaids as gifts!
Laurel, On July 4, 2018 at 23:46

- I am paying for each of their hair and makeup, but feel like thats not quite a gift as its something that also is for me, I'm having a hard time as my fiance is getting his groomsmen rasberry Pi's...

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 17
Lynnie
How are you personalizing your wedding ceremony?
Lynnie, On June 28, 2018 at 12:09

What are you doing to modernize and personalize your wedding ceremony? Are there any special elements you're adding or traditions you're definitely tweaking (or skipping completely)? I love hearing...

Jessie, monday 9-Jul-18 19
T
Help!!!show me your summer engagement pics!!!
Terri, On June 30, 2018 at 20:03

Ladies I’m lost as to what to choose to wear. I have two weeks to find something and just spent 4 hours going from mall to mall!!! HELP!!!

Peggy, monday 9-Jul-18 5
Joey
Back to Basics - What is the part you love best about wedding planning?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:01

Whether you've been planning for just a few days, or you've planned, wed, and honeymooned already, I hope you've found a part of planning that you absolutely can't get enough of. What do you love best...

Rayanne, monday 22-Jul-19 33
Joey
Back to Basics - Where is your honeymoon going to be?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:02

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take you toBermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mamaKey Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go.... Where is your honeymoon going to be? Photo: Connie and Steve Lifestyle...

Andrea, monday 22-Jul-19 33
Joey
Back to Basics - What time will your wedding start and end?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:03

Organization is a super important part of wedding planning, so I hope you've made timelines, lists, and spreadsheets your friend. Have you figured our your wedding day schedule yet? What time will...

Andrea, monday 22-Jul-19 32
Joey
Back to Basics - What is your colour palette?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:04

What are your wedding colors? Share them here and maybe you'll find your palette twins! Photo: Steve Gerrard Photography >>Click here to go to the next question - What time will your wedding...

Catherine, tuesday 23-Jul-19 38
Joey
Back to Basics - What is your wedding theme or style?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:05

Vintage, rustic, Disney, boho, glam, Gatsby, geometric, romantic... How will you be styling your wedding? Photo: Olive Studio >>Click here to go to the next question - What is your colour...

Kathy, tuesday 23-Jul-19 38
Joey
Back to Basics - Where will your wedding take place?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:06

Where will your wedding take place? What style of venue, and what location? How did you choose?! Photo: Yueko Image >>Click here to go to the next question - What is your wedding theme or style?...

Rayanne, monday 22-Jul-19 36
Joey
Back to Basics - Where did your proposal happen?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:06

What was your proposal story? Was there a ring? Was someone down on one knee? Was there a sentimental location? Tell us where your proposal happened. Photo of this gorgeous scenic proposal spot is...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 40
Joey
Back to Basics - How long have you been engaged?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:07

We always want to hear about your countdown to your wedding day, but are you also counting up from your proposal date? How long have you been engaged? Photo: Mag Hood Photography >>Click here to...

Andrea, monday 22-Jul-19 36
Joey
Back to Basics - What's your current countdown?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:08

We can't get enough of your countdown to the big day! How long do you have left until "I do!"? Photo: Love Photos >>Click here to go to the next question - How long have you been engaged? To...

Miav, monday 22-Jul-19 39
Joey
Back to Basics - What is your partner's name?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:09

In this community we usually refer to our sweeties as Future Spouse (FS) or Dear Spouse (DS), but what do you call them?? What is your partner's name? Photo: Love Photos >>Click here to go to...

Meaghan, friday 23-Aug-19 35
Joey
Buffet or plated?
Joey, On July 3, 2018 at 08:05

What serving style have you chosen for your wedding reception? Which is your fav when you're a guest? Do you love a perfect plate? Or are you all about the buffet?

Phaidra, monday 9-Jul-18 19
Susy
Veil/no Veil?
Susy, On July 3, 2018 at 15:26

I know it's all preference but what are you all doing? Did your veil wreck your hair when you took it out? Did you regret not having a veil if you didn't? Opinions Please xo

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics