Skip to main content
Amber
Amber

Red Deer, Alberta · From May 2017

My fiancé and I have been together for 6 years. He proposed at the beautiful Banff springs hotel during a recent get away. I am so excited to plan our... View more

My fiancé and I have been together for 6 years. He proposed at the beautiful Banff springs hotel during a recent get away. I am so excited to plan our dream wedding!

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

2054days 15hrs

Discussions

Amber
Mini tissue boxes
Amber of DIY, On July 5, 2018 at 21:15

Completed the first DIY I started! Seen these cute little tissue boxes on something turquoise and knew I had to make them. So adorable!

Julia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 23 290
Amber
Wedshoots
Amber of Wedding reception, On September 3, 2017 at 04:51

I was just wondering if anyone has used wedshoots. How did you like it? Did it work well? How did you announce you had an album and got people to use it. Thanks

Caroline, wednesday 20-Jun-18 8 187
Amber
Fh's wedding band
Amber of Wedding fashion, On January 30, 2018 at 08:27

FH's Ring Just bought FH's wedding band yesterday! The men's wedding band tends to get less attention then the engagement ring, for obvious reasons, but the men can be just as stylish! Did you pick...

Vanessa, friday 2-Feb-18 25 240
Amber
Which one?!
Amber of Wedding fashion, On December 4, 2017 at 00:44

I am having a hard time deciding which dress is the best. Which one do you like?!

Victoria, friday 15-Dec-17 35 303
Amber
Mix of round and rectangular tables
Amber of Wedding reception, On November 2, 2017 at 02:35

Has anyone seen this done, or done it? I have been tossing the idea around for awhile but I can't seem to decide. What do you think of the idea of mixing the table types?

Peggy, thursday 30-Nov-17 18 2,871 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics