Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laurel
Newbie September 2018 Manitoba

Trying to figure out what to get my Bridesmaids as gifts!

Laurel, on July 4, 2018 at 23:46 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17

- I am paying for each of their hair and makeup, but feel like thats not quite a gift as its something that also is for me,

I'm having a hard time as my fiance is getting his groomsmen rasberry Pi's (like miniature computers), and he's thought of something so neat and suiting for all of his 'techy' groomsmen, i can't find something that shows gratitude to the same level. Especially because my bridesmaids come from all different stages of life:

3 new moms
2 university students
2 jr high/high school students

I'm also willing to get them something personal each, but i just can't think of anything for them individually either! My budget per bridesmaid is about 40$!

Any ideas?

17 Comments

Latest activity by Lor, on July 16, 2018 at 10:54
  • Lor
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Lor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im paying for their Hair (approx. 75$ each). I bought them personalized wooden hangers with their names, role and date of wedding (Approx. 10$ Each). and my matron of honor volunteered to create nice robes for us to get ready in ($40 each), so i'm going to box the hanger & Robe together and that's it. Full cost of each girl: $115 x 5 (Me included)

For my Matron of honor, im gifting her a shiny belt to wear to the wedding on her dress. & something else i haven't figured out yet

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my bridesmaids each a personalized box filled with a hanger, a wine glass, both with their names on it. A mini bottle of champagne and a pair of earrings and a bracelet.

You could always do the same idea. Fill a box with some of their fave items. Maybe for the mom's a relaxing kit with a scented candle, face mask, mani items. For the students maybe coffee/tea items if they are into that. A for the high school students make up items?

Hope that helps. Smiley smile

• Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my bridesmaid's their jewelry for the wedding which includes earrings and a bracelet. They can wear it at the wedding (all matching) and also for any other event or dinner afterwards. I bought little boxes to put them in and tied a bow with their dress colour with a white rose to it and I will write each of them a little note specific to each of them.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I work at a print shop so I made my girls all a custom printed box in their dav color and personalized with a note on the inside! Plan to put in our getting ready robe, a bottle of wine, a bath bomb maybe? And I was thinking a little emergency kit to use on wedding day and then they can fill with makeup or things after!
    I have so many ideas but I know my one bridesmaid will give me hell if i give too much hahah!!
    I was also thinking of paying for their hair stylist! Were all doing our own makeup!
  • Sarah
    Frequent user July 2020 Nova Scotia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ll be flying into Edmonton in September! I’ll have to take a look! Thank you Smiley smile
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    A candy store in Edmonton called squish! You can also order online, maybe they ship to your location?
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could make each lady her own home spa night kit with a bath bomb, a small candle and a treat that they like.

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They are seriously the best earrings ever! Where are you getting your champagne gummy bears from? I can't find anywhere that has them!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my bridesmaid S'well water bottles. They are all so different but each of them is active in her own way. So I got a bottle for them in different colours that suited them!

I didn't get them engraved or put their name on them or anything.

• M
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Megis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Go simple and get something general. it can be difficult to personalize a gift for everyone. I'm getting simple housecoats online.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is what I got my girls: lipstick, a bottle opener, a glitzy faux crystal bracelet and I'm writing them thank you cards.
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also got my girls the hillburg and berk earrings! I am going to get them a charmed aroma candle and a few other small things, like champagne gummy bears, a bath bomb and I made personalized wine charms. We are getting the guys portable Bluetooth speakers.

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! They were my first ever pair and now I'm hooked! Such a good brand 😊
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went with beer mugs for the guys and wine glasses for the girls. Each mug/glass has their name engraved on one side and our wedding hashtag on the other side! (MaegaDon 2018). Not all of my girls are wine drinkers though so i went with stemless wineglasses which can just double as a tumbler or nice glass for whatever Smiley smile
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love those peach ones!
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As one of the gifts, I'm getting my bridesmaids hillburg and berk earrings. While they can be used for the wedding, it's also something they can wear after the wedding in everyday life. They come in 3 different sizes, and I believe the smaller ones (the 2 black sets and the peachy pink) are $40 a set. And they come in countless colours!

Trying to figure out what to get my Bridesmaids as gifts! 1
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting them each a charm for either a bracelet or a necklace whichever they wear more often. I haven't decided on the charm yet but it will be wedding themed Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics