Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Newbie August 2019 British Columbia

Dress Shopping in Edmonton

Allison, on July 15, 2018 at 18:48 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Hey everyone! I’m planning a trip to Edmonton to find my dress in October. It will just be my MIL and I. There’s so many stores to choose from so it’s a little overwhelming. Please send me your recommendations whether it’s “don’t go here” or “must check this place out”. My budget is $2000 or less. Truly appreciated!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Phaidra, on July 19, 2018 at 14:00
  • Phaidra
    Frequent user October 2019 Alberta
    Phaidra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh oh oh! Urban Bride Delivered! It's a consignment dress shop and the owner is just so helpful and wonderful! I went in, let her know that I didn't want to spend more than $1000, that I had a specific shape that I had in mind, and she gave me so many options. I purchased my dress that day. $997 for a dress that sat in a designer shop in Winnipeg, never worn. Definitely worth checking out!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridal Boutique. I showed them pictures of what I liked and they pulled dresses. Bridal house you go around and pick the dresses you want to try on. Pure bridal was super busy. I just went there for bridesmaid dresses though, but it seemed like another where they pick the dresses based on what you tell them. Madison bridal is the sister store to bridal house but I think it’s more for their clearance dresses now...might want to doublecheck that cuz I know they made some changes there recently but it was a smaller store where you got to look at and pick the dresses you wanted to try on
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my dress from the bridal boutique and they were amazing! I am soo indecisive and I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all, I highly recommend them.

Bridal debut was also just as great, it had my runner up dress.

• Stephanie
    Beginner August 2018 British Columbia
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You must go to the Bridal House! Service is excellent. I showed up without making an appt and ended up staying there 6 hours and found everything I needed, from my dress, jewelry and bridemaid dress. Prices are reasonable. Highly recommend them!

I went to Delica Bridal which was also amazing but dresses were priced above 2000$. There was definitely a smaller selection but gorgeous dresses. Staff was very helpful and friendly. But it was over my budget.

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought my dress from Bridal Debut. Couldn’t be happier. They were amazing!
  • Maya
    Expert January 2019 Alberta
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I second the bridal boutique. I also booked an appointment at urban bridal delivered which had a variety of wedding dresses on consignment and so you might save. I also did the walk in west ed. It helped me to try on a variety of dresses to find the one. I bought a beautiful fit and flare and I never thought I would have went for, but it was the one and I got it from bridal boutique. They have lots of dresses with tulle and poofy dresses, which I wasn’t a fan of.
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to the bridal boutique and bridal debut. I loved both locations. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them both!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics