Victoria, British Columbia · From December 2016

27 - Momma Bear - Hairstylist - Hufflepuff - Team Rick

Happily married 🎉

October 5, 2019

965days 18hrs
Kelsea
Songs to dance with my 4 year old to.
Kelsea, On January 17, 2018 at 00:54

During the family dances I am opting to dance with our son since my father is not in my life. He will be 4, almost 5 at the time of our wedding - what songs did you choose to dance with your little...

Kelsea, friday 19-Oct-18 12
Kelsea
Cocktail Hour
Kelsea, On September 3, 2018 at 02:01

We are doing a cocktail hour before dinner while we are off doing photos. During that time we will have a small assortment of appies. We have looked at some ideas for platters, but I am curious what...

Kelsea, tuesday 11-Sep-18 9
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did you realize they were The One?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you realize that your special...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did/will you move in together?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you, or when will you, move...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 32
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here The first time the two of you went...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who said "I love you" first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who was the bold romantic who said "I...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 32
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who initiated the first kiss?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who kissed who first? Photo by...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here What did the two of you do for your...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 23
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who asked who out first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who made the first move and asked the...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 26
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Was it love at first sight?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When you first met, was it love at...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - How did you meet?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here How did you and your special someone...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 24
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Wedding Cake?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Last question!!!! Will your wedding cake be white or colorful? White? Photo from Finespun Cakes & Pastries in Toronto Or Colorful? Photo...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Centerpieces?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the centerpieces? Are you keeping things simple and white or personalizing with pops of color? White? Photo by Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Linens?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the table linens at the reception? White? Photo by He Found Her Or Colorful? Photo from SparklePony in Montreal Click here to go...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 35
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Photography?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the photography? Are you leaning towards black and white, or full color? (Black and) White? :: Pinterest Or Colorful? Photo by...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 32
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Tuxedo?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Tuxedo time!! White? Photo by Jonathan Canlas Photography Or Colorful? Photo by Shannon Moffit Photography Click here to go to the next...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Bridal Party?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What color will your bridal party be wearing?? White? Photo by Jenny Smith & Co Or Colorful? Photo from Marrone Films in Montreal Click...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 42
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Invitations?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What color are your wedding invitations? White? Photo by Angga Permana Photo Or Colorful? Photo from Brooklin Paper Co in Markham Click here...

Mahsa, friday 27-Sep-19 39
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Bouquet?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about your bouquet? White? Photo from Mint and Magnolia Floral Design in Richmond Hill, ON Or Colorful? Photo from Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 41
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Shoes?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about your shoes? Are you sticking with white shoes, or going for a pop of color? White? Photo by The Love Studio in Toronto Or...

Krista, friday 18-Dec-20 38 1
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Wedding Dress?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Are you keeping it traditional with a white wedding dress, or are you wearing a dress with color? White or Colorful? White? Photo by Audrey...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 39
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Sparkler Exits?
Lynnie, On February 12, 2018 at 10:05

Last question alert!! What do you think about sparkler exits? Is it overdone, or always worth the photo op?? Sparkler exits... are you into it or over it? Photo by Ryan Coslovich Photography in...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 40
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Naked Cakes?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Naked cakes have been the new dessert craze for awhile now! This one may be more determined by how big of a frosting fan you are Naked cakes... are...

Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Photobooths?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! The past few years of weddings have been a major "photobooth phase"! What do you think? Are they still fun or are they overdone? Photobooths....are...

Judice, saturday 28-Sep-19 42
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Mirrored Signs?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! If you really want to take a decor deep-dive, you can keep yourself DIYing for eternity with wedding signage! We're talking signs on signs on signs...

Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Signature Drinks?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Signature drinks have taken cocktail hours by storm! They're a great way to get creative, and also to vary your bar offerings. Are you into it, or...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 39
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Wedding Hashtags?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! There are so many ways to incorporate social media into your wedding nowadays - but are you on wedding hashtag overload? Tell us! Wedding hashtags......

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Flower Crowns?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! The flower crowns were huge in 2017!! Are you into it or over it? Photo by Pounamu Photography in Sherwood Park, AB Click here to go to the next...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 42
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Matching Bridesmaids Robes?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! This wedding trend takes matching dresses to the next level, and now requires matching outfits to get ready in as well! On the one hand - who doesn't...

July, wednesday 25-Sep-19 50
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Wedding Party Proposals?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Long gone are the days of simply asking someone to be in your wedding party - now it's all about elaborate wedding party proposals! Are you into it or...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 47
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Mason Jars?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! How do you feel about mason jar decor? They are definitely a rustic wedding staple on Pinterest! Are you into it or over it? :: Pinterest Click here...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 50
Joey
Table Numbers vs Table Names
Joey, On August 23, 2018 at 08:05

We have a showdown on our hands! Are you going to be numbering your reception tables, or will you choose names for each one? Post what you're doing here so we can see which style is most popular!...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 23

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics