Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together?

Joey, on January 8, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 22

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Smiley heart

The first time the two of you went away together, where did you go?

Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together? 1

Photo by Eksena Productions in Toronto

>>Click here to go to the next question, When did you meet each other's families?

22 Comments

Latest activity by Leanne, on September 6, 2018 at 09:19
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cozumel, Mexico

• Kelsea
    Frequent user October 2019 British Columbia
    Kelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vancouver. Just a little weekend trip off of the island, nothing fancy

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To his sister’s wedding on South Padre Island, TX.

I flew into Dallas from Toronto, and then we made the 5 hour road trip to SPI. (That was also our first road trip)
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first real trip was to the states for the weekend.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first pack a bag, suitcase, going somewhere trip was to Scottsdale, Arizona... 2 years into us dating. We go on an annual family trip, and he didn't go to the first year due to a new job.

We have never gone away just the two of us. That will be our honeymoon.... and we are so excited.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first trip within Canada was to his parents cottage 2 hours away (we had been dating a month at the time), and our first trip outside of the country was to Punta Cana (we had been dating around a year).
  • Elycia
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Elycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to Niagara on the lake...before either of us had smartphones a d neither of us had printed directions so we had to stop and buy a map...it was a fun day once we got there.
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1st Road Trip Banff

1st out of province trip Vancouver

1st out of country trip Mexico

• Rosalyn
    Devoted August 2018 Alberta
    Rosalyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    After nearly 8 years together, we went on our first trip in September. He’s been a student since I met him so we never had the money or the chance. We finally saved up enough and we went to Mexico. It was the worst trip ever. I was sick the entire time and it poured rain. 😞
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Going to Ontario to visit my family I would say long distance trip wise.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to Winnipeg for a few days as our first trip.

• Brittany
    Beginner September 2018 British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to Mexico for a week after about 3 months of dating. It was so nice to just have time together without any work or other stuff getting in the way. We both really want to make traveling a priority and so we’ve done several road trips and have also spent a week in Ottawa and we just got back from 3 weeks in New Zealand (where we got engaged!).
  • Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first trip was to the Bahamas with his brother and girlfriend (his brother proposed to his now fiance on that trip) and then Ireland and Scotland 4 months after that!
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ve never really gone anywhere together... we’ve gone to Manitoba with my parents to visit my grandmother, and we’ve camped with his parents at a family get together. But that’d be about it.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did a small day trip to Niagara Falls as our first trip but our first big trip was to Washington DC because we both love history and museums so we went for the memorials and the Smithsonians. It was an amazing trip and we can’t wait to go back!

Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together? 2

Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together? 3

Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together? 4
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went camping together! We got to the site and barely put up the tent on time before the storm hit us. I remember, he had to go back outside (in the rain) to secure the tarp!!

It was such a great weekend. We had a lot of fun.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went on a couples cottage trip.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first trip was to Toronto. It was fun but also stressful at the same time. We met up with some of his friends and walked WAY TOO MUCH that day. I come from a smaller city where we drive to get everywhere we need to go.. we walked about 23km that day around the island, which I hadn't agreed to, so I was a little miserable. Still a very memorable trip though!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first trip together was to Grande Prairie for a weekend. I have family there and he used to live there and still has friends up there.

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We flew to Kentucky! My dad and stepmom live their and I wanted them to meet him plus he had always wanted to go to Kentucky. So got both done all in one trip!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first weekend trip together was a weekend in Montreal but our first real trip together was to Cuba for a week.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first trip was to Cuba with friends, it was such a wonderful trip. Our first solo trip will be our honeymoon and we cannot wait!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics