Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date?

Joey, on January 8, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 23

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Smiley heart

What did the two of you do for your first date? Did you know back then that it was going to be your last first date?

Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date? 1

Photo by m.houser photography in Chilliwack

>>Click here to go to the next question, Who initiated the first kiss?

23 Comments

Latest activity by Leanne, on September 6, 2018 at 09:17
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to his house and watched the hockey game, we drank beer and talked for hours after the game ended

• Kelsea
    Frequent user October 2019 British Columbia
    Kelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went offroading and got his vehicle jammed between 2 trees LOL 9 years later and we still have a difference of opinion on what being stuck means LOL

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was the first time he came to visit. November 19, 2015.

Dallas to Toronto for about 4 days.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to the movies.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know if I'd call it a date... We are home bodies, so I went to his house (living with his parents at the time) and made him dinner.

I definitely didn't think it was my last first date... if I did I might have made him take me out somewhere! Haha.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went out for coffee at 10:30pm on a Thursday and spent 9 hours sitting in his car in the middle of February talking.
  • Elycia
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Elycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first real date was to Boston pizza followed by seeing harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2 at the drive in.
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Tim Horton's hahaha it was awesome Smiley smile

• Jennifer
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First date...would have been atthis grungy bar. After work we dropped my car off at my apartment and he took me to this sketchy bar. I sat out on the patio while he went in to grab us drinks...mi was underage..shh. If im being totally honest after talking for aboit 20 minutes my thought was this isnt going anywhere/not interested...boy was i wrong!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha does a truck ride/drive count?! That was technically our first couple. But we went to a formal at college together.
  • Olivia
    Curious January 2019 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first planned date was just casual coffee at a second cup. We talked (re: I talked) and got to know each other outside of the whirlwind that was our relationship to that point. It just sort of grew organically after that
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The first time I met him we went for coffee and talked for a couple of hours. And made plans right away to get together the following weekend when he was in town.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mine was like that too! We actually stayed until closing time.

• Brittany
    Beginner September 2018 British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was technically just meeting for the first time (we met through plenty of fish) for lunch. I was on my way to work (I work shift work) and he postponed his lunch break so we met in the afternoon. I was so nervous and then he choked a bit on a tortilla chip which was a pretty good icebreaker haha.
  • Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met up at a local pub and watched the Blue Jays game and had a drink.
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Neither of us honestly remember what our first date actually was. Lol. We were in high school so we saw each other almost every day and we weren’t old enough to drive yet so most of our time was spent together at school.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first 'date' was very very unplanned.

Basically we worked together, and two weeks after I started there was our work Christmas party (Just a BBQ at work). I had already seen him and thought he was beautiful so wore a pretty short dress to work that day to get his attention(terrible! I know!). He tried to get me to do shots with him and his sales buddies at 10 in the morning.

He started chatting me up at lunch, by the end of day we had added each other on social media. He and his friends were going into town to a concert and last minute I decided to go meet him after the concert. We went out for dinner and I was an idiot the whole time (SO NERVOUS).

Our proper first date (planned) was dinner and then a walk down by the lake.. which would have been nice if it wasn't December and FREEZING. I was so intimidated by him.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First date was a meet up for coffee, we ended up staying there for 4 hours just chatting.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't really say that our first date was where we met because it was so unplanned. The next time we made actual plans without his friend was to one of my favourite swimming spots here in our city. I actually slipped and fell on a rock in front of him.. super embarrassing.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He invited me over for jambalaya. Then we went for a walk. And then he came and watched me play hockey. I was so nervous!! My friend was more excited than I was!

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to a restaurant (which is now out favourite to go to), he had a family birthday to go to so we just did lunch nothing else. I think part of me knew it would be the last first date, he says the same.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was dinner and TV at my place. We talked a lot which I took as a good sign.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was movies then dinner, he said he did it that way so we would have something to talk about. All I remember is that I rambled the whole meal and he just sat there and smiled. He said I couldn't stop looking at you because I was already in love with you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics