Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Oka, Quebec · From December 2016

Country girl...laid back...fun....love to laugh and smile.

Happily married 🎉

September 16, 2017

2406days 2hrs
Amanda
Post wedding
Amanda, On September 24, 2017 at 14:36

Well its been a week since our big day...It went by so fast and I have to say with all the bumps that happened that day the only thing im a little dissapointed in is the fact that 75 people had RSVP'd...

Rekramer, monday 25-Sep-17 8 150
Megan
Hors d'oeuvres that can be served at room temperature and prepared ahead
Megan, On September 13, 2017 at 14:20

I have entered the (masochistic) world of self-catering! Any recommendations for hors d'oeuvres that can be served at room temperature and prepared ahead (preferably frozen)?

Megan, monday 25-Sep-17 18
Ashley
When to start writing those vows!!?
Ashley, On September 12, 2017 at 18:05

Hello brides!! My fiancé and I opted to write out own vows out, so I've been doing a little planning. I've got a couple point form notes on things I want to mention in my vows, but no idea when to...

Erin, wednesday 13-Sep-17 7
Joey
Pick One! Buffet or Plated?
Joey, On September 11, 2017 at 07:31

What will you be serving at your reception? Will you offer plated meals that your guests will select ahead of time? Or will you offer a buffet with something for everyone? Which appeals to you most? A...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 31
Joey
Pick One! Photobooth or Games?
Joey, On September 11, 2017 at 07:44

How will you keep those guests having a great time at your reception? Will you provide any activities or games for them? Which do you enjoy the most when you're a guest at a reception? Pick your fav -...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 29
Joey
Pick One! Sweetheart or Head Table?
Joey, On September 11, 2017 at 07:20

How will you be seating yourself at your wedding? Will you sit at a head table with your wedding party, or will it be just you and your spouse at your own sweetheart table? Head Table? Photo by...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 40
K
Can all the planning be done within a year? feeling overwhelmed!
Kaitlyn, On September 8, 2017 at 10:14

We just got engaged in August and are hoping to have our wedding in Aug 2018. Is it possible to pull it all off in 12 months? How did you do it? Was it what you wanted? Did is cost more? Should we...

Sonja, sunday 10-Sep-17 14
Amanda
Games
Amanda, On September 7, 2017 at 20:26

I wanted to get a few opinions on a game that my FH and I wanted to play at the reception. Its called Pie in the face. We would put 2 jars in front of the sign explaining the how to of the game. Who...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 9
Sara
Rsvp's!
Sara, On August 24, 2017 at 14:04

Hi everybody! I am just wondering how everyone else was making sure people RSVP? I am having quite a time getting people to RSVP to the wedding shower and no one is RSVPing to the wedding. I am...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 19
Karina
Whats everyone doing to ensure flawless skin on your day?
Karina, On September 6, 2017 at 13:26

I think a few months prior to my wedding Ill start getting facials and do one every month up til the day. I've heard once a month facials are great upkeep for your skin. Whats everyone else doing?

Ranaaaaaa, monday 18-Sep-17 29
Carol
Whats your bouquet toss song?
Carol, On September 3, 2017 at 15:32

Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband

Ashley, tuesday 10-Oct-17 7
Joey
Will you change your name after you're married?
Joey, On September 2, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone, happy weekend! What do you think about changing your name once you are married? Will you be changing it? Will your partner change theirs? Will you both change? Or will you both keep your...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 23
Carol
Staying together the night before, or going to separate locations
Carol, On September 2, 2017 at 15:30

My FH and I will be staying in separate places the night before the wedding. I'm staying with my SIL and the hair and makeup people will be there in the morning. We plan on having a nice lite...

Becca, wednesday 20-Sep-17 16
J
Cake flavour?!
Jen, On September 2, 2017 at 20:49

Hey all! My wedding is in 3 weeks (eeep!) and we've got to pick a cake flavour. Our baker is super flexible and literally is open to anything we want - the problem is - too many options makes for a...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 13
Lynnie
Show me your wedding day nail inspiration!
Lynnie, On August 28, 2017 at 11:05

How will you be doing your nails for your wedding? Are you thinking about sparkle, or blush pinks, or pops of color? Share your inspiration pic or picture from your actual wedding below! Photo from...

Stacy, monday 16-Oct-17 23
Carol
So tired guest list obsessed
Carol, On August 26, 2017 at 02:37

Up late, Fine tuning the guest and seating chart. Any one else can't let something go, until it's done and you got it right.

Carol, sunday 27-Aug-17 17
Emma
Too tacky? - breafast for dinner
Emma, On August 24, 2017 at 11:46

Thinking of doing breakfast for dinner at my reception. It's a cheaper meal and a crowd pleaser. But I'm not sure if it would considered cheap or tacky. It would however feed into our very low key...

Jennifer, monday 28-Aug-17 14
Kaytee
Wedding timeline
Kaytee, On August 23, 2017 at 12:49

What does everyone's timeline look like? I am trying to create ours and I am not sure if first dance should be BEFORE or AFTER the dinner. I feel like after, only because we are doing speeches before...

Kaytee, thursday 4-Jan-18 19
Amanda
Bridal shower
Amanda, On August 22, 2017 at 22:02

Ok so we are 24 days away from our big day and my MOH hasnt done or mentioned anything about helping to organize a bridal shower. Is it too late for me to try and organize one or should I just forget...

Vanessa, thursday 24-Aug-17 9
Amanda
Bridal head pieces
Amanda, On August 22, 2017 at 20:01

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone knows of places in Montreal where i can buy bridal head pieces for decent prices? I went to St-Hubert and found what i liked on etsy but am worried... any help?

Lesley, wednesday 23-Aug-17 2
Vanessa
Outdoor ceremony seating
Vanessa, On August 21, 2017 at 19:02

Hello everyone, We are having an outdoor wedding ceremony in exchanging our vows next August 2018. What have you done or what are you doing for seating? Looking for ideas. I love the idea with hay...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 17
Carol
Engagement rings, haven't seen any posted.
Carol, On August 20, 2017 at 22:04

Show off your rings, engaged ladies and married ladies.

Brittany, sunday 25-Mar-18 58
Joey
Your relationship in numbers
Joey, On August 15, 2017 at 14:34

Let's learn a little bit about each other. I have a few questions for each of you about your relationship with your future spouse - 1) How old were you when you first met? 2) How old were you when you...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 20
Amanda
Couples getting married on 16/september/2017 in quebec
Amanda, On August 17, 2017 at 10:35

Ok so wow we are at day 29 and Im starting to feel the nerves working. Everything is pretty much set and planned but im just terrified that I'm going to forget something. I have to finish putting...

Amanda, thursday 17-Aug-17 43
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Buffet or Plated?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 14:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Will your food be served buffet style or plated? What about family style, or stations?...

Tina, wednesday 29-Jan-20 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Daytime or Nighttime?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What vibe and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... during the day, or lasting all night? Daytime...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 67
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 13:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Is your wedding going to be traditional or quirky? Do you envision lots of classic wedding...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 72
Lynnie
What's your Wedding *Decor* Style?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding Will your wedding be....classic, glam, rustic, vintage, modern, boho, or preppy? Give us all the descriptions!! Rustic! Bring on the...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 76
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Destination or Domestic?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 12:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Destination or Domestic? Will you head abroad like this couple? Or are you staying close...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 78

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics