Skip to main content
Stephanielarson
Stephanielarson

North Vancouver, British Columbia · From November 2016

Tyler and I met in elementary school and also attended high school together. I was in french emersion and he was in English so we never had any classes... View more

Tyler and I met in elementary school and also attended high school together. I was in french emersion and he was in English so we never had any classes together but we often hung out as friends. In grade 12 Tyler asked me to be his date for grad and I was sooo excited but even then we still never dated. Throughout the years we would see each other with other friends and we'd be inseparable. This happened for over 9 years after high school until one day Tyler again asked me out. I said YES and we've never left each others side since. On our 4th anniversary Tyler proposed to me as I was walking down the stairs in our house to head out for fancy night out. We never went to dinner. We stayed home and cried, laughed and talked about what marriage meant to each of us. We totally forgot about our dinner reservation and ended up having to order in Boston pizza(lol) because everything else nearby was closed. It's now been almost 2 years since then and we cant wait to finally tie the knot.

Happily married 🎉

July 15, 2017

2475days 18hrs
Stephanielarson
Bought a wedding dress i no longer like
Stephanielarson, On January 31, 2017 at 03:57

I had been to 3 shops already and I had finally narrowed down The style I liked with my MOH. I planned two days of appointments with my mom this time because my MOH was busy and we were getting close...

Linda, wednesday 13-Jan-21 7
Tiffany
Whisky pouring ceremony
Tiffany, On April 6, 2017 at 14:40

We really wanted to include a whisky pouring ceremony during our ceremony (something like a unity ceremony when you light a candle or pour the sand) The Toronto Distillery Company had the Age your own...

Tiffany, thursday 8-Feb-18 6
Zoë
Would you use this cake topper?
Zoë, On April 3, 2017 at 08:05

GAME OVER Last but not least.. Would you use this cake topper? BE HONEST ***

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 101
Barbara
Wedding cake
Barbara, On April 5, 2017 at 14:46

My fiance and I are not at all traditional and are on a budget so we have decided not to spend money on a cake. My mother seemed a bit upset about this and my sister-in-law said it would be nice for...

Erin, thursday 13-Apr-17 32
Kaytee
Dress shopping soon!
Kaytee, On January 25, 2017 at 21:28

I am going for my 1st bridal appointment within the next two weeks but I haven't lost the amount of weight I wanted. I am on my way but not close. I guess that is what altering is for. Can't wait to...

Kaytee, tuesday 31-Jan-17 16
J
Save the date emails
Jenna Griesbach, On November 16, 2016 at 00:41

How do I send Save the Dates through the website?

Stephanielarson, wednesday 18-Jan-17 5
Valerie
The place card conundrum 2 y'all!!!!!
Valerie, On January 9, 2017 at 09:29

Hey lovely ladies! I once again need your collective wisdom to help me make menial and yet ridiculously important decisions!!!!! I have been diligently making a TON of flowers for my place cards (I...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 26
Emilie
Who is the most involved in wedding planning? You or him/her?
Emilie, On January 13, 2017 at 19:05

Hi lovely community! If we take a look at your tasks and your future spouse's tasks... Who is the most involved in wedding planning? You or him/her? Image: Giphy.com

Valerie, sunday 15-Jan-17 17
Emilie
Rate this wedding dress! 0 to 10!
Emilie, On December 14, 2016 at 08:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be Rate this dress on a scale of 1 to 10! How do you like this dress? **** Image: WeddingWire Catalogue

Emilie, tuesday 10-Jan-17 16
Megan
Indirect shots fired about your wedding style
Megan, On December 31, 2016 at 02:40

Im posting this as a scenario to get it out as easily as possible. Okay. Say you and I are bff's and we get engaged around same time so we are inevitably talking about wedding plans together a lot....

Stephanielarson, wednesday 4-Jan-17 5
L
I think i found my ceremony venue!
Linzer, On January 3, 2017 at 21:07

So happy! Tomorden Mills North Lawn is available on our wedding date! It fits all the requirements. City run historical site (so less pricy) , outdoors, willow tree (big yay!) And within walking...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 9
Cassandra
Possible bridesmaid dresses
Cassandra, On December 8, 2016 at 10:02

What do you think??

Stephanielarson, wednesday 4-Jan-17 14
Emilie
Will you tip your vendors?
Emilie, On December 6, 2016 at 16:05

Hi lovely ladies Tipping is a big thing in Canada... Some vendors will expect tipping and others might not Will you tip your vendors? Image: Pinterest

Vanessa, tuesday 8-Aug-17 12
Stephanielarson
When your family starts planning the wedding for you.
Stephanielarson, On November 24, 2016 at 06:25

I'm getting little bits of money from a lot of different family members. Not all immediate family. Everyone thinks they get a say as to; who walks me down th aisle, what's allowed for the bar tab and...

Stephanielarson, wednesday 7-Dec-16 17
Victoria
Need help
Victoria, On November 28, 2016 at 22:12

So I am orriginally from Ukraine and I love my heritage... how ever im a full out Canadian. I have a very specific vision for a wedding something uniquie not often done. Originaly I wanted a tent...

Stephanielarson, wednesday 7-Dec-16 11
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215
Jason&nataly
What kind of shoes!? matching with the dress or adding more color!?
Jason&nataly, On November 21, 2016 at 14:25

Hello lady's, I was wondering how many of you are thinking to wear a different color with your wedding dress...I am excited about the idea to add another color to my dress, matching maybe the bouquet...

Bethany, sunday 26-Nov-17 44
Jennalyn
Take down at end of night
Jennalyn, On November 23, 2016 at 04:13

I was just reviewing my venue contract and i just noticed that it says everythein has to be take after the event. that night. I'm a little worried as to how logistic of that will work out. I don't...

Natasha, friday 16-Dec-16 13
Chelsea
Coral wedding colour scheme
Chelsea, On November 22, 2016 at 15:03

I love coral as a colour and there are several different colour's that match it! Which of these coral colour schemes are your favourite and your least favourite? Coral and gray coral and mint coral...

Chelsea, wednesday 23-Nov-16 15
Rory
Wedding invites
Rory, On November 22, 2016 at 18:24

Ladies any tips on affordable wedding invitations? Sites to look at ?

Pro, monday 24-Feb-20 26
Tiffany
Wedding colours
Tiffany, On November 21, 2016 at 08:25

Hi, My FH and I both love blue and we're thinking of a dark blue for our our wedding. However I'm trying to come up with matching colours that will look great. I love colour, but I also love the way...

Lisa, tuesday 22-Nov-16 20
Emilie
2 wedding dresses. Which one will you choose?
Emilie, On November 15, 2016 at 06:53

Hey ladies! Let's start this battle with my favourite thing to choose from... your wedding dress! Which one will you choose? Team A Team B Write down your choice and see who else is in your team!!...

Charlotte, thursday 2-Feb-17 16
Eartha
A little diy?
Eartha, On November 18, 2016 at 16:19

So I need a little help, I bought quite a bit of these paper and I was going to hole punch through each roll so I could get these tiny little cute hearts and scatter them across the guests tables....

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 18
Olivia
How are you paying for your wedding?
Olivia, On August 30, 2016 at 21:05

Hi ladies! ok.... so I dare asking this question... How are you paying for your wedding?? Is it with your own money... credit... etc.? I find it very pricey and I was wondering if you had any tip?

Stiffra, friday 31-Jan-20 57
Natasha
Jewelry ... what will you wear ?
Natasha, On November 18, 2016 at 15:19

Ive been thinking about this lately , and I am wondering if any of you have decided on what you will wear for your bridal jewelry on your big day ?? somthing flashy ... something unique ... something...

Natasha, monday 12-Dec-16 17
Stephanielarson
Will you be my bridesmaid?
Stephanielarson, On November 18, 2016 at 03:45

We're finally going to set a date! Now it's time to pick my bridesmaids. I want to know if any of you did anything special when asking your bridesmaids to be a part of your special day. Will you be my...

Natasha, tuesday 22-Nov-16 19
Emilie
Test: Princess or Mermaid Bride? - Results
Emilie, On August 2, 2016 at 15:18

Hi lovely ladies! We finally made it to the results! Wasn't this fun? Already have an idea of the results? Here they are!! If you had a majority of A: You are a Mermaid Bride! You are a sexy,...

BunnyBride, thursday 31-Oct-19 15
Amy-Lynn
Not thinking straight??
Amy-Lynn, On November 18, 2016 at 17:51

Hey lovelies! So I'm not sure if this is normal or I'm stressed or what. But lately I just have been feeling blah, I haven't wanted to talk about the wedding or do planning or anything. Part of me...

Natasha, tuesday 29-Nov-16 14
Melissa
Choosing a dress
Melissa, On November 15, 2016 at 20:53

Well! I started trying on dress this weekend for the first time, and while I didn't find "the one" I was able to narrow down the styles I know I like/ don't like. I'll spare you ALL of the pictures,...

Lisa, wednesday 23-Nov-16 62
Lisa
Centrepieces? flowers or vases
Lisa, On November 17, 2016 at 23:16

Wedding will be in the spring and I just love the colours and flowers in the centrepieces. But I love the modern elegant vases as well! What do you ladies think?

Vinod, thursday 18-Jan-18 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics