Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
VIP August 2017 Ontario

Jewelry ... what will you wear ?

Natasha, on November 18, 2016 at 15:19 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 17

Ive been thinking about this lately , and I am wondering if any of you have decided on what you will wear for your bridal jewelry on your big day ?? somthing flashy ... something unique ... something antique handed down for tradition, something simple.. or nothing ?

I know for me my ears are spoken for as my ears are streched so it is tunnels for me .. but I dont know what to do for my neck and wrist ...

What are you ladies doing ??

My Earrings .. The ones in the middle

My Earrings .. The ones in the middle

Ideas

Ideas

Beautiful set

Beautiful set

Pearls full set

Pearls full set

Totally unique piece

Totally unique piece

17 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on December 12, 2016 at 08:37
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

very pretty !

• Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im planning a simple and elegant set involving faux sapphires and diamonds.
  • Stephanielarson
    Frequent user July 2017 British Columbia
    Stephanielarson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love the beautiful set as well. I'm undecided, though I have a gorgeous set here that I haven't worn yet if I can find a dress with the proper neckline.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the second picture with the earrings and necklace. Very gorgeous and elegant.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very much so - he makes sure things stay fun!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He sounds Alot like my FH . .. like a little kid at heart lol
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm sure no one would think anything, but I just know I'd be walking down the aisle and he would giggle like a child. LoL....he is very funny, it's just another reason I picked him. Bit also zero self control!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I really love this one , and as I'm not wearing long dangling earnings I think I might be able to pull it off ... I mean most of you have seen my dress .... what do u think?

Jewelry ... what will you wear ? - 1
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ha ha why was he laughing ... did you ask?
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you had a simple satin dress then the busier unique pieces would look amazing !!!!I love the 1st and 4th necklaces you posted. If you have alot of business going on, on your dress then you might want to a bit simpler on the necklace to balance out your look.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bahahahahha your FH sounds like a funny guy! That's hilarious!!! But I don't think at your wedding people are going to have that though and if they are you might NOT want to send them an invite! Lol
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The beautiful set is just that! I love those earrings- and depending on my neckline maybe a necklace....

I had originally thought I would wear a pearl necklace, but my FH had an...inappropriate fit of laughter when I suggested it. So maybe not. Smiley winking

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am having a sash made for my dress , it isn't completed yet ... I absolutely love the last picture too ... don't know where I would find that but it's beautiful ... defiantly think I need to start looking lol
  • Amy-Lynn
    Curious May 2022 Ontario
    Amy-Lynn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm in love with the last one that is gorgeous and soooo unique, as well as the earrings I think it would look gorgeous with a strapless. Personally I am probably going to go with My pandora bracelet and a necklace since I don't have my ears pierced. The only question I have is on your dress do you have any beading or a sash with beading?
    Only reason I ask is because you could find something simple to match if you do.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are beautiful... yah I feel since I am completely strapless that a neclace is going to be a must for me .. I just dont know what Smiley atonished

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I decided to go just with earrings so that it was more of a statement. I added straps to my dress so I think a necklace would have been too much. Bridal Earrings

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics