Skip to main content
Meghan
Meghan

Barrie, Ontario · From September 2021

Hey! My name is Meghan and my fiance's name is Tyler. We got engaged on Oct 3 2020! We met 9 years ago and broke up for 4 years rekindled and now have a... View more

Hey! My name is Meghan and my fiance's name is Tyler. We got engaged on Oct 3 2020! We met 9 years ago and broke up for 4 years rekindled and now have a family and own a home together! I cant wait to marry my soulmate next year

Happily married 🎉

September 10, 2022

583days 20hrs
A
Name changing on passport??
Alyx, On October 7, 2022 at 15:07

I’ve tried calling service Canada and they have no idea and I called service BC and they have no idea… does anyone know if there’s a time period on changing your passport and license? We goto Jamaica...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 8
A
We did it !!!! 🤍🤍
Alyx, On October 2, 2022 at 11:25

September 30th. My dreams came true 🤍 The day was absolutely perfect!!! Even though it was busy it was so much fun and just the most perfect day ever!!! I love my husband 💖 I can’t wait to get all my...

Alyx, tuesday 25-Oct-22 36
Gem
The kid conversation..
Gem, On September 11, 2022 at 19:52

Look for some suggestions on how to invite no kids.. except for the 2 teenagers who are first cousins to the groom. We have a lot of baby’s and toddlers in the immediate family and other children of...

Meghan, friday 30-Sep-22 12
Meghan
Finally Married!!!!
Meghan, On September 13, 2022 at 17:06

After 2 years of planning I can't believe we finally tied the knot on September 10th! It feels so good to be able to call my man my husband. Our day was absolutely perfect and blew my expectations...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 15 122
Leticia
Wedding Favours!
Leticia, On September 8, 2022 at 15:33

What are you guys giving out for wedding favours? I cant decide. Mini candles? Macaroons in a clear box with a bow? I was even thinking of giving baby succulents.

Leticia, thursday 16-Mar-23 18
Samantha
Weird Question .... What does a bride do with her purse!
Samantha, On July 26, 2022 at 16:11

Okay this may be a really weird question... but im going from the hotel to my ceremony venue, which is outside., Who do I give my purse to? I have a day of coordinator , should I assume I can just...

Amanda, monday 12-Sep-22 8
Meghan
Edible Favours (smore's question)
Meghan, On August 31, 2022 at 13:02

How close to your wedding did you put together your edible favours? I'm doing s'mores and my wedding is in 9 days am I safe to start putting them together now without going stale? or should I still...

Carine, tuesday 6-Sep-22 4
Meghan
September 2022 brides
Meghan, On August 24, 2022 at 16:22

To my fellow September 2022 brides how are we feeling about the big day approaching in 30 or less days!!! Are you pretty much done and ready to go or do you still need to get some stuff my wedding is...

Lisshaa, thursday 8-Sep-22 41
Meghan
Cake Flavours
Meghan, On August 29, 2022 at 11:03

Hey all, what are or did you choose for cake flavours! I just got sent a list of flavours to choose from and I just can’t decide. All I know is that I don’t want chocolate haha! Here’s a list I...

Carine, tuesday 6-Sep-22 13 105
Melanie
How would you feel about Prenuptial Agreement?
Melanie, On August 16, 2022 at 11:39

How would you feel about Prenuptial Agreement? I’m currently living with my Fiancé for 4 years and in relationship with him for 8 years. He owns the house co-signed with his Father. His parents live...

Hank, monday 22-Aug-22 5
Meghan
Day of gifts for bridesmaids
Meghan, On August 3, 2022 at 15:56

Hey all, i need some idea for gift ideas for your bridesmaids for the day of wedding. I've already bought my girls and I matching Pjs i'm also getting them all a bracelet to wear and i'm obviously...

Vinod, friday 26-Aug-22 7 116
Julie
Mother of the Bride Dress
Julie, On August 2, 2022 at 21:22

Wondering if you are having your moms find a dress to fit your colour pallette or no? Curious what you all have decided on.

Julie, monday 8-Aug-22 15
Alexia
Ceremony - 5pm - Hair and Makeup Timeline
Alexia, On July 27, 2022 at 19:46

My ceremony starts at 5pm. I have 6 bridesmaids and the bride getting hair and makeup so 7 total. We have 1 makeup artist and 1 hair stylist. The photographer is coming at 1:30 and the limo is getting...

Lisshaa, thursday 8-Sep-22 14 1
Jenny
Edible wedding favours - when to make?
Jenny, On July 28, 2022 at 13:41

Hi everyone! My wedding is in less than two months and I’m diying the favours. I’m doing s’mores bags, so they include Graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. I just got the Graham crackers...

Meghan, wednesday 3-Aug-22 4
A
Moore’s issues 🤦🏼‍♀️ -groomsmen wear
Alyx, On July 28, 2022 at 16:08

Did anyone else that went to Moore’s for the groomsmen attire have issue after issue. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Every groomsmen has called me this week after going in. Weather it was they didn’t have the shoe size, no...

Meghan, wednesday 3-Aug-22 27
Alanna
Bouquets
Alanna, On July 24, 2022 at 09:48

What is everyone’s thoughts on bridesmaid bouquets? Any wedding I’ve been to the bouquets have been lost or left somewhere, so I sort of feel like they’re a waste of money. Is anyone using any...

Derek, sunday 14-Aug-22 16
Malyssa
Pre-wedding facials
Malyssa, On July 25, 2022 at 14:21

Happy Monday future (and past) brides! Who here plans to get a facial before the wedding?? Its something Ive been considering, since I'd love to have a fresh glowing face, but I have had like 1 facial...

DrakeHeyman, monday 25-Mar-24 10 1
Julie
Online Scams?
Julie, On July 16, 2022 at 06:46

Just wondering if anyone else has been a victim of a scam for online purchases? Im pretty good at defecting when someone's trying to pull a fast one on me. With that said, this person on FB...

Julie, wednesday 27-Jul-22 11 1
C
Ushers
Cc, On July 26, 2022 at 06:46

So I had a last minute thought, do you neccesarily have to have ushers? I'm having a "Pick a seat" sign and only having a first row reserved for both our families.

KELLY, thursday 11-Aug-22 10
Danielle
First Dance
Danielle, On July 19, 2022 at 19:27

What was/is going to be your first dance song and how did you choose it? We went back and forth on a few - Lyrics were really important to us. We thought we had picked one then Callum Scott released...

Ashleigh, monday 19-Sep-22 19 1
Courtney
Song Selection
Courtney, On July 19, 2022 at 12:16

I am having the worst time deciding on songs for anything. I will be walking down the aisle to Kiss the Girl, but not sure what song the boys and bridesmaid should walk down to. Should they have...

Derek, sunday 14-Aug-22 6
Meghan
Marriage Licence
Meghan, On July 27, 2022 at 12:25

This morning we picked up our marriage licence!!!! ahhhhhhhh I cant believe how real everything is starting to feel we are officially 44 days out!! how many more days till your weddings??

Stacey, tuesday 16-Aug-22 26
Meghan
Signature Drinks
Meghan, On July 27, 2022 at 15:31

I need ideas for creating our signature drink!! (nothing slushie) what have some of you other brides made that was a big hit at your wedding??

Laura, saturday 30-Jul-22 14
kearah
Cake making!
kearah, On July 27, 2022 at 11:02

How do we feel about making our own wedding cake! if its just a small two tier cake?!?!

Jennifer, wednesday 17-May-23 21
Erinn
Jamaica, Dominican, or Mexico?!
Erinn, On July 26, 2022 at 17:57

Hello future brides! My fiancé and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in January, but there are so many options its hard to decide! We want to go somewhere that neither of us have...

Lisshaa, thursday 8-Sep-22 14
Kelsey
Wedding Shoes!
Kelsey, On July 23, 2022 at 08:59

Ladies! Please send me some stores that have nice wedding shoes! I can’t seem to think of any at the moment and it’s driving me crazy.

Meghan, monday 25-Jul-22 11
Jenny
It’s my bridal shower today!
Jenny, On July 23, 2022 at 09:55

I’m super excited for my bridal shower today 😄 were your showers a surprise or did you know about them beforehand?

Meghan, monday 25-Jul-22 4
Meghan
Wedding Favour Idea!
Meghan, On July 15, 2022 at 18:49

Hey everyone, i've posted on here before about thoughts on no wedding favours. My family didn't take that very well so we are now doing favours but doubling as name seating placements. So I want to...

Carine, monday 18-Jul-22 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics