Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

Edible Favours (smore's question)

Meghan, on August 31, 2022 at 13:02 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

How close to your wedding did you put together your edible favours? I'm doing s'mores and my wedding is in 9 days am I safe to start putting them together now without going stale? or should I still wait a few more days to do it?

TIA

4 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on September 6, 2022 at 11:05
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would put the chocolate and marshmallow together in a sealed bag and the crackers in a different bag also in a sealed bag and you will be okay until your wedding day.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was thinking the same- they may get soggy or stale, I would wait until closer to your wedding date to assemble them...

• Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was thinking the same thing but now i just saw a comment in a wedding group i'm in say that they found that the graham cracker got soggy quickly and recommends putting them together 2 days before the wedding? Smiley atonished

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wonder if you could like do part of it and then last minute throw in what might get stale. I assume the marshmallow would be the main concern, so maybe if you packed the crackers and chocolate now, you just have to add marshmallow a bit closer?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics