Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Beginner October 2022 Ontario

Weird Question .... What does a bride do with her purse!

Samantha, on July 26, 2022 at 16:11 Posted in WeddingWire 0 8

Okay this may be a really weird question... but im going from the hotel to my ceremony venue, which is outside., Who do I give my purse to? I have a day of coordinator , should I assume I can just hand it to her? is it crazy that this is starting to stress me out !! lmao

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on September 12, 2022 at 14:41
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just had mine under neath the head table
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is a good question Smiley shame If you really do need one, then perhaps you can give it to a family/friend to hold on to.

• Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My venue had a bridal suite and i left my purse in there all night!

• Lisshaa
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is actually a really good question, I say opt for a person that you trust that can keep track of all your goodies throughout the day as well as your bouquet! Whether that be a family member or one of your bridesmaids ensure that you have a plan for all of your bridal and groom party belongings throughout the day. A tip I got from the photographer is to ensure that you don’t have your phone in your hand for photos!
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not a weird question at all! i've been questioning if i even need to have a purse?!?!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keep it in your hotel room? There's really no need for you to carry one during the wedding. Give important cards like ID and credit card to groom to keep in his wallet for the day.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had my aunt driving me around on the wedding day so she was responsible for my purse. If you are considering giving it to our coordinator, just check ahead of time that is something she will do.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a weird question at all, you could give it to her, or a family member. I know my venue has a place for us to store our stuff during the wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics