Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

September 2022 brides

Meghan, on August 24, 2022 at 16:22 Posted in Before the wedding 0 41

To my fellow September 2022 brides how are we feeling about the big day approaching in 30 or less days!!! Are you pretty much done and ready to go or do you still need to get some stuff

my wedding is in 16 days and i'm starting to feel nervous but also very excited but everything is done except for our wedding favours which i'm doing the week of the wedding since its edible and don't want it going stale!

ALMOST THERE LADIES Smiley love

41 Comments

Latest activity by Lisshaa, on September 8, 2022 at 12:36
  • Lisshaa
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    PleSe share how your weather turns out for September! Did you get a really hot wedding or was it on the cooler side ?!?
  • Rachel
    Frequent user September 2022 Alberta
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know how you feel, it's so frustrating when those closest to you are the ones causing the most headache. I share in your feeling of wanting it over with because I haven't been handling the stress well at all 😅
  • Rachel
    Frequent user September 2022 Alberta
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sept 22 for me! I'm in a constant state of feeling like I'm forgetting something 😑 And totally procrastinating my seating plan and reception playlist. So many emotions changing day by day, I'm hoping my nerves settle by then because currently I'm a mess. We've postponed twice so a big part of me is excited to be done planning and spending money lol. 15 days to go!!
  • Indy
    Newbie September 2022 Alberta
    Indy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Today (Sept 4th) is the day for me, wish me luck. Smiley laugh

I forgot to DIY table numbers Smiley ups
    Other than that I think I will be ok.

• Liz
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Liz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m the 10th too!!
  • Liz
    Liz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s frustrating! Vent all you need. I’m in the same boat with my fiancé’s family inviting people. Wanted a small wedding now over 110 are coming. I feel your pain. ❤️
  • Richelle
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Meghan definitely got terrible luck!
  • D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A bit awkward here as I am a groom, but we are now less than 30 days out too! Finalizing some details (fiancee and I are going for haircuts tomorrow, same hairstylist, photographer meeting next week, dance classes leading up to wedding, changes to limousine service, meeting with venue), and trying to make our wedding favors (cookbooks, which are causing tremendous problems right now with cutting & printing ourselves). Some guests are slow to RSVP and we are chasing them in the hopes of getting answers too.
  • M
    Newbie September 2022 Quebec
    Marie-Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know the feeling. In all honestly, I just wanted to get this over and done with. The wedding is about a week away and there is so much drama. I wanted a small wedding and my fiancé wouldn’t stop inviting people. I only wanted my sister and his brother in the wedding party, no flower girl or ring bearer and I was backed into a corner about saying yes to his friend’s daughter who wanted to be a flower girl. I was assured I wouldn’t have to worry about her dress only to be asked to pay for a dress that isn’t even appropriate for a flower girl. So now I had to buy an actual dress for a girl I don’t even know and hope it arrives before next week and worse of all my fiance doesn’t even understand why I am even upset. 🤦‍♀️. Sorry I just needed to vent.
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Omg i'm so sorry girl! No body wants to experience that when they are planning the biggest day of your life! I also had a family member say that they would help out and then didn't it's super frustrating. I hope everything from here on out goes perfectly for you!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congrats to you as well!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahhh Wedding Twin!!! I can't believe how close it is. Hope you have the best day!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Omg hope he feels better soon!! i also know a girl that got married a couple weeks ago they also caught it two weeks before the wedding! so nerve wracking

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha! yes its definitely nice to know that other brides on here are feeling the nerves lol!

thats so exciting about your skirt though!! I unfortunately don't have the questionable feeling on my dress though I freaking love my dress and i cant wait to put it back on!!!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh wow i cant even imagine!!! I'm also feeling nervous not because of my fiancé in anyway but because the day is the biggest day of our lives its overwhelming and i just want everything to be perfect!!

so I totally get it!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats so exciting congrats girl! I'm on the 10th and i'm feeling all the feels as well!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahhh getting so close girl!! My wedding is the 10th and today I just got my eyebrows done so the redness will be gone.

If you're planning on getting your hair coloured go this or next week so most of any extra dye can be washed out before your wedding!

i'm also getting my nails done the day before my wedding so they are freshly done!

if you are wanting any facials i'd go this week incase you have a reaction.

if you are wanting a spray tan go around 3 days before your wedding day

Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    Newbie September 2022 British Columbia
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is in 2 days, Friday, September 2, 2022. I'm absolutely thrilled, nervous, happy, emotional and everything haha. My fiancé & I planned our own little rehearsal with my parents just to go over how the wedding day will play out and we could barely get through it without getting emotional. I can't even imagine how emotional we will be on our day. Still need to finish signing our thank you cards, will hopefully finish by tomorrow!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is on the 17th and feeling anxious.

Any week of tips for wellness would be appreciated!
  • Breadan
    Newbie September 2022 Tamil Nadu
    Breadan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Due to Covid this is the fourth wedding we have planned. Getting married on the 17th, crazy that it is finally happening. Feeling very excited but a bit nervous which is silly because we have been together for ten years. We got this!!
  • Bridget
    Bridget ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahhh this is so nice! I was just silently freaking out...maybe not so silently to the fiance...and thinking that it was just how I handle things! So nice to see the same nerves posted here!

Wedding is next Saturday...slightly freaking out..I think we have everything sorted, but I just constantly feel like I'm forgetting something.

Finally got my skirt for my dress (2 piece) yesterday and thankfully it fits well...is anyone else having second thoughts about their dress? Haha I just want to look pretty, damnit!

• Richelle
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just have a few little things left to do and pay vendors. 16 days away and we are isolating. Fiances got covid few days ago 😔. Guess it better now then later on our wedding day!!!
  • Hemi
    Hemi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you girll I’m excited for you!!! We will be the prettiest bride on our wedding 🥰🥰🥰🥰 good luck on your rehearsal!! All the best wishes 🥰
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got this ladies!!! Mine is September 10th. Just breathe. It'll all work out! Smiley heart
  • Miranda
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congrats girl. I'm getting married this Saturday too! Rehearsal tonight Smiley smile

• Samantha
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding planning has been a nightmare. We’ve had to change venues 4 times, got swindled out of money left and right, had out photographer ghost us, and all the family that said they would help all bailed too. We’re now 25 days out and I’m trying to get excited about the actual day but I’m more stressed and anxious than anything - really just waiting for something else to go wrong !!
  • Miranda
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm feeling a bit nervous too. My wedding is in 3 days!! Getting super excited though!

• S
    Samii ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congrats to you too!! So excited.
  • Hemi
    Hemi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me too! Same day!!!! Congrats girl!!
  • Hemi
    Hemi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my god! Look at this pretty brides!! I will get married this Saturday and our rehearsal is on today ! Just completed vows and speech! Meeting with MC tomorrow and hair salon appointment tomorrow as well!! So excited and soooo busy!!
  • S
    Samii ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married Saturday! Set up is starting today!!!
  • Rylee
    Rylee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are officially 12 days away, everything is falling into place aside from my grooms suit!

I am hardcore panicking that it will not be in on time, and attempted to rent a suit as a back up place but my fiancé will not do the rental as he "has faith" in the store that has struggled to get his suit in for the last FIVE months.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics