KELLY

Mississauga, Ontario · From March 2021

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

October 20, 2023

516days 22hrs : 47min
Daily
Throwing rice for the newlyweds
Daily, On May 18, 2022 at 18:58

What do you all think about the tradition such as people throw rice to a newlywed? Growing up in Thailand after the ceremony is over, people always through rice at the newlyweds couples! I love the...

Carine, yesterday at 12:44 5
Amanda
Wedding Dress! White or Colorful?!
Amanda, On May 19, 2022 at 12:19

HI lovely brides to be! Let's talk wedding dress colors! While the white dress is the most traditional and classic, a touch of color on your wedding dress can make it quite unique and also look...

Abbie, yesterday at 23:34 11
Alyx
Second wedding dress?
Alyx, On May 19, 2022 at 12:45

I never thought I wanted a second wedding dress! My grandma bought my wedding dress for one and second I love my dress!!! But now that I have it and tried it on a few more times , I’ve realized it’s...

Liberty, yesterday at 18:50 13
Daily
Typo on my wedding invitations😭😭
Daily, On May 13, 2022 at 13:21

Future brides, I need some advice!! I already printed 50 invitations and realized a typo our lives instead of our life!!!??? What should I do?😭😭😭 help please

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 12
Tiana
Place Card Holders?
Tiana, On May 17, 2022 at 11:20

I've been really into this style of place cards, and have made a template so I can print everyone's names on linen cardstock and keep it simple. The style of our wedding is very linen and vineyard and...

KELLY, tuesday 17-May-22 3
Jenny
Husband-to-be’s Day of Present
Jenny, On May 10, 2022 at 20:09

For my soon to be husband’s wedding day present I put this together 😊 it has his favourite tic tacs, alcohol, and chocolate, plus a pair of socks and two (vintage!) monogrammed handkerchiefs. What...

Carine, tuesday 17-May-22 8
Melissa
Plus ones
Melissa, On May 11, 2022 at 14:08

Hello everyone! Just looking for an opinion on giving guests a “plus one”. For those who are single or don’t have a long term significant other is it still etiquette to provide them with a plus one?...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 24
Liberty
Night Before The Wedding
Liberty, On May 12, 2022 at 14:19

Are you and your Fiancé staying together the night before the wedding or are you spending the night apart? I never even thought about spending the night together but when I talked to my Fiancé about...

Abbie, tuesday 17-May-22 18
Laura
Flowers... Real vrs Faux?
Laura, On May 13, 2022 at 09:49

Help! I am stuck between beautiful real and faux flowers. How did you decide between the two? I have fallen in love with Sola Flowers (faux flowers made out of wood, see link below) and love the idea...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 10
Lindsay
Engagement party/open House
Lindsay, On May 13, 2022 at 01:52

Hi everyone! Im just wondering if it’s appropriate to decorator for my engagement party/open house? My fiancé and I have been wanting to do a open house for awhile and also celebrate our engagement...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 7
Katherina
Evening Out Tans for Strapless Dress
Katherina, On May 13, 2022 at 09:26

I’m in need of dire help. I have a strapless, low back wedding dress. Our date is September 24th 2022. I originally planned to be very cautious over tan lines, however I tend to tans very easily. With...

Carine, yesterday at 12:16 7
Elizabeth
Hair & Makeup Artists in house - Vaughan, ontario
Elizabeth, On May 6, 2022 at 15:59

Hi everyone! Wedding is coming up - 2 months to go! I’m in need of a hair and makeup crew for my grandmother and cousins (we didn’t expect many to be coming from Italy and now that we got final...

KELLY, monday 9-May-22 2
Jenny
All done my bridesmaids/moh gifts 😊
Jenny, On May 9, 2022 at 09:18

Just need to add a little alcohol but they’re all done! Comfy robes, comfy slippers, earrings, custom tumbler, cosmo mix, and a bath bomb. And I’m putting everything in these super cute bags I got at...

Stephanie, wednesday 11-May-22 17
Jenna
Thoughts on Maid of Honour Speech
Jenna, On May 6, 2022 at 09:08

So, I was supposed to get married two years ago but due to covid we postponed to have the wedding we dreamed of. Well, here we are trying to plan that dream wedding and my maid of honour backs out...

Emily, friday 13-May-22 13
Alyx
Mental health of planning a wedding
Alyx, On May 4, 2022 at 16:24

It’s only normal that with wedding planning comes mental stress! weather it’s family situations or wedding party situations and working through these issues with your partner! It may even cause strain...

Sascha, wednesday 11-May-22 8 1
Erinn
Invitation Design
Erinn, On April 5, 2022 at 23:21

Hello Brides! I have been playing around on a few different websites trying to design our wedding invitations. I am having such a hard time deciding on the style as well as which website to go...

Erinn, wednesday 4-May-22 20
Liberty
Wedding Day Emergency Kit
Liberty, On May 2, 2022 at 00:13

Let's talk wedding day emergency kits! Are you creating your own wedding day emergency kit or do you have a wedding planner that will have one on hand for you? If you are already married and had an...

Luanne, monday 9-May-22 5 3
Carine
Am i an eager bride.
Carine, On May 2, 2022 at 14:22

I've been dreaming about this day since I was a child, what little girl hasn't? After a lot of breakups and thinking my prince will never come, he finally showed up! 16 months until the date and I...

Carine, tuesday 17-May-22 83
KELLY
Mother/groom father/bride dances
KELLY, On March 2, 2022 at 15:45

Hey folks! This subject has been weighing heavily on my mind since we started planning our wedding. My FHs parents are both deceased as is my mother. Should I still have a father/daughter dance? It's...

Carine, thursday 5-May-22 13
Dessa
Bachelorette Party Guests....
Dessa, On May 3, 2022 at 01:28

Hey Ladies... I have a question about the guests invited to a Bachelorette party. Our wedding is 50 people and we were brutal on our edits. So I ask... is it rude/wrong/insensitive to invite ladies...

Carine, wednesday 11-May-22 20
Stephanie
1st dress try on
Stephanie, On May 3, 2022 at 17:06

So I was too excited to wait, and I tried Azazie try at home option, and am I happy with the result/quality. Now I ordered 2, but no one liked that one (neither me or my 2 daughters), but here are is...

Stephanie, friday 6-May-22 16
Rayanne
How did you pick your flowers?
Rayanne, On May 2, 2022 at 15:46

I knew from the beginning I had zero desire for fresh flowers when we started planning the wedding. Allergies definitely dictated that we'd go with artificial but there are so many types of...

Tunisha, sunday 8-May-22 28
Kayley
Following up with Guests Rsvps
Kayley, On April 28, 2022 at 17:40

Hi ladies! my RSVP deadline is quickly approaching (May 16/22). I only have a handful of guests who haven't RSVP'd so I have been slowly starting to follow up but my Fiancé got some push back from one...

Pam, monday 2-May-22 14
C
Bridesmaid dresses.
Courtney, On April 25, 2022 at 22:27

So I have an issue. I went to a dress store with all 5 of my bridesmaids I'm October. When they came in in March there are a number of issues. Bridesmaid 1 was 4 inches to small. Had to reorder her....

KELLY, thursday 28-Apr-22 7
Jenny
Does your wedding budget include your fiancés suit if your parents are paying?
Jenny, On April 26, 2022 at 15:16

Just wondering what everyone else is doing 😊

Vinod, friday 6-May-22 8
Meghan
Wedding favours
Meghan, On April 26, 2022 at 16:45

What is everyone doing/do for wedding favours? I was thinking cookies but would love some other options that are budget friendly! TIA

Marsha, wednesday 18-May-22 26
Heather
Suit rental for destination wedding
Heather, On April 25, 2022 at 17:07

Has anyone rented suits for their groomsmen for a destination wedding? We are having our wedding in Mexico and will need to rent the suits for at least a week. Is the rental price based on the number...

KELLY, thursday 28-Apr-22 2
Amanda
Alterations costs
Amanda, On April 27, 2022 at 15:34

So there are guidelines for the cost of just about everything available online. I've referenced all kinds of articles to give me a ballpark of what my budget can provide so I have realistic ideas when...

KELLY, thursday 28-Apr-22 6
A
Potential Wedding Venue offered different room
Asha, On April 27, 2022 at 23:25

Hi! We are planning our wedding for next year ( Fall 2023) and contacted a venue who confirmed they have availability for that date They offered a new/less appealing room (they provided me pictures to...

Asha, friday 6-May-22 7
Kate-Lynn
Davids Bridal Spa colour
Kate-Lynn, On April 26, 2022 at 23:25

Anyone have David’s Bridal Spa colour as a bridesmaid dress? I would love to see pictures of the colours you used as bouquets or in the wedding. Thank you!

KELLY, thursday 28-Apr-22 2
Jenny
Who gets invited to a Bridal shower?
Jenny, On April 28, 2022 at 02:15

I know I know there’s a bunch of lists out there but I’m having trouble figuring out which family members are supposed to be invited - does close mean like aunts and cousins or does close mean family...

Rayanne, sunday 1-May-22 8
Melanie
Family member wearing white
Melanie, On April 24, 2022 at 17:25

I’m kind of stuck right now. My grandma wants to wear a white shirt with a beige cardigan to my wedding. I know traditionally the bride is the only one supposed to be wearing white, but she seems to...

Carine, tuesday 10-May-22 13

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics