Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner November 2023 Ontario

Makeup - Airbrush or Traditional?

Christine, on June 22, 2023 at 21:55 Posted in Beauty 1 8
Hello! What did you guys do for your makeup? Airbrush or traditional? I’m having trouble finding a makeup artist and I think I want airbrush but a lot only offer traditional. I want something that will stay on my face all night. I have fair skin that is I guess combination type? Like oily T-zone I guess. And some faint forehead lines that I’m sensitive about but no one else seems to notice. (Or maybe they’re just polite lol)

What are advantages and disadvantages? I do wear makeup normally so I’m not concerned about it having to be super “natural” looking or anything.
If you’ve had airbrush I would love to see pics!!
Thanks

8 Comments

Latest activity by Auda, on July 19, 2023 at 10:34
  • A
    Ontario
    Auda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello there! We used an airbrush for our makeup, and it worked well! It's ideal for staying put all night, especially if you have mixed skin like mine. You can get a perfect finish with an airbrush, and don't be concerned about those faint forehead lines; a competent makeup artist can work their magic!

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went with traditional and it lasted all day/night.
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think my daughter and I will have air brushing, our MUA said it would help control the shine better Makeup - Airbrush or Traditional? 1

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It also has to do with what makeup they makeup artists use as well
  • C
    Beginner November 2023 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Okay it is very reassuring to know that 3 people now have said that the traditional makeup lasts! I guess they probably have really good setting sprays
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with traditional makeup and it lasted all day

• Jackie
    Devoted September 2023 Alberta
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am going with traditional and on trial day I had it on for hours, we did our engagement photo shoot outside and it lasted really well.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was curious to try airbrush but heard mixed reviews so went with traditional and honestly it lasted so well. Gotta remember to do a little more so the make up photographs 👍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics