Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sabina
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Lockdowns mid September??

Sabina, on August 22, 2023 at 20:55 Posted in Ontario 0 5

September 23,2023 bride here

We are a month away from our wedding and now I cannot focus on finalizing all the planning because I keep thinking about a potential lockdown??
Has anyone heard the news circulating regarding a potential lockdown mid September? A few guests have reached out to me regarding this and asking if the wedding will still go on? Honestly I cannot focus on planning because of this news. We’ve postponed our wedding twice due to covid. Last year I was so hesitant to go with our wedding because I was afraid this would happen again… I’m really trying to not let it get to me but you know now social media pops out of the rumors etc and I can’t seem to be excited anymore just worried…

5 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on August 24, 2023 at 13:31
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't heard anything either; cold and flu season happens in the fall and early winter every year....perhaps its the media

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't worry about this until it actually happens if it really does. I've been through it, don't stress about it

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are rumors of a new variant but just rumors, nothing about lockdown, I would not worry about it until it happens.

• Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I work for the city (not in healthcare, but we were amongst the first to be made aware of lockdowns previously), and partner works in healthcare but neither of us have heard anything about a possible lockdown. I briefly looked it up now and could not find any mention of it. I could be very wrong, but hopeful it’s just social media causing stress.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have not heard anything about this! Sending all the good vibes to you and just keep with positive thoughts. Try not to worry yourself with stuff that has NOT been confirmed yet! You got this!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics