Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aatifa
Beginner December 2024 Ontario

Affordable wedding venues in Toronto gta

Aatifa, on September 11, 2023 at 14:07 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hello, I am looking for wedding venues located in Toronto GTA area that include FOOD, 70-100 guests, tables, chairs, stage decor, interior decor, ice fog for the dreamy couple’s walk and dance, for a range of $5000-$15000. I believe it would be a micro wedding. My interior design includes golden and white, as for a royal but elegant look. Please comment your suggestions, and if permitted, feel free to post your wedding day photos. Affordable wedding venues in Toronto gta 1
Affordable wedding venues in Toronto gta 2

Affordable wedding venues in Toronto gta 3

2 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on September 15, 2023 at 16:56
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I see you've been asking for an affordable venue since 2020. Has your research not yielded any results? I'm afraid if you keep waiting, prices are just going to go up due to inflation.

You're looking to host on a Sunday during low season, which helps. If you're looking to stay in the GTA, Scarborough venues tend to be lower cost than the surrounding area. You might be able to find options in Vaughan since they are banquet hall central.

Things like stage decor and fog machine are usually rented from an outside vendor.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WW Aatifa,

We absolutely LOVE our venue! It is located in Port Credit right on Lake Ontario, they include all of the things you listed except for the decor and our DJ is going to have the fog machine

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics