Skip to main content
Audrey
Audrey

Toronto, Ontario · From August 2020

I'm a 50 year-old first time bride! It's my partner's second time through this, and he has 2 teenage twins (boy and girl) who will be 14 when we get... View more

I'm a 50 year-old first time bride! It's my partner's second time through this, and he has 2 teenage twins (boy and girl) who will be 14 when we get married next summer. I'm excited and love planning our perfect day! Just praying for clear skies and mild weather for our mid-July date!

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

July 15, 2022

56days 6hrs : 59min
Audrey
Help! Weddingwire Wedding Website Confusion
Audrey, On March 22, 2022 at 16:40

Hi everyone, I'm getting really frustrated trying to create my RSVP page on my WW wedding website. Did anyone else run into problems? Wonder if anyone has advice for how to do the following (I've...

Audrey, monday 11-Apr-22 7
Amanda
Maid Of Honor Thank You Gift
Amanda, On April 7, 2022 at 19:57

Hi Lovely Ladies! Since this surprise is being kept a secret until the morning of my wedding, I thought I would let you on a secret. I just want to tell people and I feel like we're a little family...

Amanda, sunday 10-Apr-22 14 1
Maggnard-Smanta
Days before the wedding
Maggnard-Smanta, On April 2, 2022 at 09:59

Hey there, I was wondering if some of you have an idea of how you were planning on spending your days before the wedding day. Did you take days off, spending time eith family, ect. Our wedding day is...

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 16-May-22 52
Liberty
Unplugged Ceremony or Not?
Liberty, On March 19, 2022 at 19:32

Are you having an unplugged Ceremony or are you allowing guests to take pictures? I am having an unplugged ceremony but I will have 1 guest taking pictures so I can have some pictures to look back on...

Liberty, sunday 17-Apr-22 24
Hailey
First look or wait until you walk down the aisle?
Hailey, On March 16, 2022 at 20:14

Are you planning on doing a first look or do you prefer to wait until you walk down the aisle to see your future partner? or are you doing something similar to a no look, first look? I would love to...

Hailey, wednesday 13-Apr-22 51
Daily
Kids or no kids at the wedding
Daily, On March 16, 2022 at 19:01

Dear brides, are you guys doing adults only or inviting kids to your wedding? I have two kids so I am inviting some kids to my wedding. Like the closest friend kids and relatives. The youngest kid...

Luanne, wednesday 4-May-22 61
Erinn
Invitation Design
Erinn, On April 5, 2022 at 23:21

Hello Brides! I have been playing around on a few different websites trying to design our wedding invitations. I am having such a hard time deciding on the style as well as which website to go...

Erinn, wednesday 4-May-22 20
Alyx
Minted VS vista print (my experience)
Alyx, On April 8, 2022 at 20:36

Hi Brides! 👰🏼‍♀️ I just wanted to share my experience with you guys about using minted and vista print for all my signage! I started out using minted, I love their templates and their address book...

Audrey, sunday 10-Apr-22 13 1
Tunisha
How many colours in your wedding colour palette?
Tunisha, On April 1, 2022 at 21:17

Hello lovey people 👋🏾 😍 Hope you all are having a great time planning your wedding or had a magical wedding. Let’s talk wedding colour palette 🎨! How many colours did you have or are you having in...

Tunisha, monday 16-May-22 93
Hank
Matching vs Mismatched Wedding Party Attire
Hank, On February 24, 2022 at 10:31

Are you on team match or mismatch when it comes to your bridesmaids and groomsmen's clothes for the wedding day? Matching blue dresses (in different styles) vs mismatched blush dresses Mismatched...

Hank, tuesday 8-Mar-22 25
Raelee
Wearing engagement ring 24/7?
Raelee, On February 28, 2022 at 01:23

Do you wear your engagement ring 24/7? I take mine off to sleep and shower.

Shi-Jiuan, saturday 12-Mar-22 25
Rayanne
Disappointed but we'll soldier on i guess
Rayanne, On December 22, 2021 at 13:54

With the new ontario restrictions I'm no longer allowed dancing. Last year we postponed because of that but I'm over everything. I'm feeling sorry for myself and I just want this to be over now....

Vinod, sunday 26-Dec-21 34
Stacey Tc
First dance songs
Stacey Tc, On November 13, 2021 at 10:28

First dance songs are a big part of your day, and will be "your song" after. How did you choose it? Does it have specific meaning to you or your partner or both? If you haven't picked one yet, do you...

Tunisha, sunday 28-Nov-21 17 1
Kate
Hair & Makeup Trial
Kate, On November 15, 2021 at 19:03

Hi all! How far in advance/close to are you planning on doing your hair and makeup trials? I was looking to ideally plan it for a time when I have my wedding dress in hand so I can see the whole look...

KELLY, friday 26-Nov-21 12 1
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 57th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On November 9, 2021 at 14:51

Please join me in congratulating Marina & Aydin - the winners of the 57th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Marina & Aydin: Here is what they had to say about winning $1,000: My...

Malyssa, saturday 13-Nov-21 7
Audrey
Gluten free and regular cake vendor in gta
Audrey, On November 1, 2021 at 17:14

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for leads on a cake vendor who can do both GF and regular cakes & cupcakes as we want to provide both to our guests. Ideally in addition to the cake they'd also be able to...

Audrey, tuesday 2-Nov-21 5
Michelle
We did it! (again)
Michelle, On October 18, 2021 at 14:21

Friday October 8th was the big day! We finally got to have our big wedding that we had postponed from last year. Since we did the legal marriage last year we had a vow renewal style ceremony with the...

Audrey, saturday 23-Oct-21 13
Emily
Officiant Cost
Emily, On October 18, 2021 at 17:18

I'm just curious to see what other people paid their officiant! I've come across such a different range of prices and I'm trying to figure out what a normal price point would be.

Megan, thursday 9-Dec-21 29
Itsemmalouisa
Movie Wedding Theme: Cute and Fun or Tacky?
Itsemmalouisa, On October 20, 2021 at 18:00

My fiancé and I both love movies and it’s something we love to do together. We were brainstorming theme ideas and came up with movies which we both thought could be a really fun way to showcase us as...

Itsemmalouisa, tuesday 26-Oct-21 8 1
Veronica
finally the wait was Over!
Veronica, On October 20, 2021 at 20:44

AHHHH! Finally. We got our big day, after two years of engagement, and then a year postponement and then two weeks of anxious fourth wave anxiety wondering if our wedding would make it, the day...

Meghan, tuesday 2-Nov-21 10 1
Tunisha
Almost There — October 16th
Tunisha, On October 10, 2021 at 19:14

Hello Beautiful People, So, the wedding will be in 5 days!!!!We have a Day of Coordinator, but I will feel like I will be missing things on the day of. These nerves are getting me… 😣 How do you calm...

Stacey Tc, monday 18-Oct-21 31
Audrey
Honeymoon funds
Audrey, On October 14, 2021 at 15:26

Hi Honeymooners! I want to set up a cash gift registry for contributions to our honeymoon. There are a good number of them to choose from, and I wondered which one others have used and what they liked...

Audrey, thursday 14-Oct-21 7
Audrey
Florists - lack of response
Audrey, On October 11, 2021 at 11:53

Hi Everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble with lack of responsiveness from vendors, particularly florists? I reached out to 3 florists last Wed, and on Friday...

Trish, thursday 14-Oct-21 11
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 56th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On October 8, 2021 at 11:44

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 56th edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Nicole & Pierce!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "My new husband...

Audrey, saturday 9-Oct-21 6
Audrey
Average costs in Toronto
Audrey, On October 5, 2021 at 19:43

Hi everyone, is there a good resource to consult that would give me a realistic idea of average costs of services such as flowers, dj, photographer/videographer on the Toronto area? Or, if you have...

Vinod, friday 15-Oct-21 5 1
Olivia
Am i forgetting anything?
Olivia, On October 7, 2021 at 07:26

My wedding is in 16 days!!! I’m so so excited and so anxious about it, it doesn’t even feel real and probably won’t until the week of. I’ve made a checklist/timeline of the entire day before and day...

Michelle, monday 18-Oct-21 11
Emilie
UpDo or Loose wedding hair?
Emilie, On October 3, 2016 at 11:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be There are different ways to wear your hair on your wedding day and that also depends on the type of dress you'll wear... What hairstyle will you go for? UpDo or Loose hair? ...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 18
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics