Skip to main content
Audrey
Audrey

Toronto, Ontario · From August 2020

I'm a 50 year-old first time bride! It's my partner's second time through this, and he has 2 teenage twins (boy and girl) who will be 14 when we get... View more

I'm a 50 year-old first time bride! It's my partner's second time through this, and he has 2 teenage twins (boy and girl) who will be 14 when we get married next summer. I'm excited and love planning our perfect day! Just praying for clear skies and mild weather for our mid-July date!

Happily married 🎉

July 15, 2022

644days 5hrs

Discussions

Audrey
Still on Cloud 9
Audrey of Just married, On July 28, 2022 at 12:21

We did it on July 15, so just 13 days ago... I'm still smiling from the memories. I was sooooooo relieved and thankful that our weather turned out well. In Toronto, it is so unpredictable, but it...

Gabrielle, thursday 4-Aug-22 24 152 1
Audrey
What are you doing with your dress after the wedding?
Audrey of Wedding fashion, On July 27, 2022 at 18:02

I'm wondering what folks do with their dresses after the wedding? I'm not one to hang to things that I'll never use again... what's the point of paying to launder and store a dress I'll never wear...

Rayanne, thursday 28-Jul-22 6 86
Audrey
Help! Weddingwire Wedding Website Confusion
Audrey of Tech support, On March 22, 2022 at 16:40

Hi everyone, I'm getting really frustrated trying to create my RSVP page on my WW wedding website. Did anyone else run into problems? Wonder if anyone has advice for how to do the following (I've...

Audrey, monday 11-Apr-22 7 151
Audrey
Gluten free and regular cake vendor in gta
Audrey of Ontario, On November 1, 2021 at 17:14

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for leads on a cake vendor who can do both GF and regular cakes & cupcakes as we want to provide both to our guests. Ideally in addition to the cake they'd also be able to...

Audrey, tuesday 2-Nov-21 5 61
Audrey
Average costs in Toronto
Audrey of Ontario, On October 5, 2021 at 19:43

Hi everyone, is there a good resource to consult that would give me a realistic idea of average costs of services such as flowers, dj, photographer/videographer on the Toronto area? Or, if you have...

Vinod, friday 15-Oct-21 5 101 1
Audrey
Florists - lack of response
Audrey of Plan a wedding, On October 11, 2021 at 11:53

Hi Everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble with lack of responsiveness from vendors, particularly florists? I reached out to 3 florists last Wed, and on Friday...

Trish, thursday 14-Oct-21 11 196
Audrey
Honeymoon funds
Audrey of Honeymoon, On October 14, 2021 at 15:26

Hi Honeymooners! I want to set up a cash gift registry for contributions to our honeymoon. There are a good number of them to choose from, and I wondered which one others have used and what they liked...

Audrey, thursday 14-Oct-21 7 106
Audrey
Couples getting married on July 15, 2022 in Ontario
Audrey of Ontario, On October 4, 2021 at 23:47

Hello my fellow July 15 sisters! Amazing to see so many others with the same date. I love the date because when you are up all the numbers until you get down to one digit they add up to the number...

Rayanne, tuesday 5-Oct-21 5 73

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics